I had been looking forward to getting together with a cerb friend who has identical tastes to my own, to chat, compare notes, swap stories. I was especially looking forward to it because of a very stressful day at work. So looking forward to it! We agreed to meet at Barb's that night.

First though a detour to visit Constance Jansen.

Phase One: Constance

Constance greets me in a short pink dress, looking fit and hot. That's how she looks, fit and hot, but there was something even more special about her tonight, maybe her dark silky hair flowing loose, maybe the tightness of the dress emphasizing her athletic body, maybe the pleasure of anticipation and feeling of relief to be with her again. We drink, we talk, we retire to the bedroom. She undresses, magnificent, and we embrace. After an especially passionate session, we feel we're in afterglow, it feels so genuine. Great sex is so much better when there's a bond. Constance has allowed me in a bit, into her world. There is a bond. It's hard to leave her, but my friend awaits. Barb's awaits.

Phase Two: Melanie

I arrive at Barb's ahead of my friend. Immediately I'm joined at my table by the exquisite Melanie, and by Sierra. These two beauties sitting down beside me, I'm in ecstasy. My friend will be impressed, I think. He arrives, and is impressed. Mel has everything arranged. She and I will go off to the Champagne Room, and my friend will take Sierra.

What can I say about Mel? Small in stature, huge in spunk and spirit. Perfectly proportioned body, beautiful face, breasts, abs, legs, bum, everything. Playboy quality. Such a dancer. I can't resist her, again, just like last time. I can't get my hands off her. Eventually I have to, and we go back to the bar, but not before she buys herself a couple of sexy new outfits from the vendor who's set up in the back. She looks amazing in them. (There are at least two Melanies at Barb's, and a Melodie, I think. Mine is, not surprisingly, the hot spinner, with medium length dark hair, and an awesome body).

Phase Three: Sierra

My friend and Sierra join us. They've had a very good time, too. Sierra suggests we swap. After a bit of a rest (the evening has been intense), and trips to the ATM, we do. I take Sierra back to 'her office' in the CR, and we talk for a while. She's enjoying cerb. We discuss posting pictures. We discuss her favorite bedroom techniques, and my imagination starts to whirl. Then she dances for me, and her body and her moves have me aroused again. I imagine using the techniques we've just been talking about on her, I so want to, but part of the stripper experience is the tease, the promise and denial, and she works it brilliantly. I'm eating out of her hand, so to speak.

I notice my friend is enjoying Mel, so all is well. We all meet up for another drink and a laugh, and go our ways.

So two hours with Constance, and two trips to the Champagne Room at Barb's. Expensive? Yes, but we only live once, as far as we know. Would I do it again? Whenever I can.

• Like 1

Thanks for your comments. It would be fun to get my friend's take on Phase 2 and 3, as well.

To quote Cato: "The stripper experience is the tease, the promise and denial."

So true...sometimes the denial hurts. It caused me to take an extended break for a while from one of my favourites. A promise of more that was reneged at the last minute. I still love her or lust her and will make my way back sooner than I think or want. That is the tease part that is so captivating. I know she will be there, hesitating, but with open arms.....

Cato, it looks to me that you need to get out more and experience life a little. I'm living vicariously through you my friend.

I work just down the street from Barb?s, and I gotta tell ya, it takes a tremendous amount of will power not to stop by after work every day?

I?m going to have try and remember Melanie & Sierra?s names Cato, the girls sound super hot.

Sierra has promised to post some pics, so I'll illustrate this thread when she does.

I'm encouraging Mel to join cerb, as well.

Here is Constance:

picture.php?albumid=2013&pictureid=12587

See what I mean about fit and hot?

Guest ***nsut***jr

Great post Cato

It's nice of you to share your experience with us in such an eloquent manner, just enough information, so we can fill in the details on our own.

I feel like I could have been there.

As a new CERB member I will try and follow your lead in the respect you show these ladies.

JSJ

Well, I am the friend that was lucky enough to accompany Cato to Barb's on that memorable night. I, too, was looking forward to meeting Mr. Cato, whom I had only previously communicated through pm and sms, and whose travels and tales I had tremendously enjoyed hearing about. I also wanted to buy a drink for the man who has helped provide me with invaluable intel, directly contributing to the quality of many of my recent afternoons and evenings (both in Canada recently and in Sydney, Australia). Ok, enough of this bromance....onto my version of events:

Phase One: Roksi

So I missed Roksi when she was in Sydney and it didnt look like she would be back in Canada while I was here and I was a little sad about that. I just happened to be surfing on the web a couple of days ago and saw she was in Ottawa! So of course I booked for 2 hours. Met her at her place with a bottle of white. I cannot tell you how much an Irish accent turns me on! She was beautiful, funny as hell and great in the bedroom. Without going into all the details, her service was everything I had hoped for and when she pushed me onto the bed and said: "Now you're going to take it like a motherfucker.", I almost fainted from delight. I leave fulfilled and starving for dinner. Amazing meal at the Gastropub with lots of wine.

Phase Two: Sierra

So I get to Barb's and text Cato I am outside. He waves me in and we sit down in a perfect table - not on pervert's alley but close enough to see all the action. First I get introduced to this short brunette stunner, whose name I quickly forget as I was focusing on ahem, other aspects. She greets me very warmly, as if it were not the first time. She runs off and then a minute later Sierra walks by, tall, slim, toned, wearing these crazy long red leather fuck-me boots! She sits down and I truly feel like a VIP. After a bit Mel comes back and then it's off to the CR. I was already feeling a bit tipsy from the wine so I walk carefully with Sierra to our booth. I have to ask for a refresher as to the rules of engagement as it has been a very long time since I have been to a strip club in Canada. I am very pleased to find out there will be lots of interaction. I think I will likely have a couple songs-worth but I am so happy to chat with Sierra as she shows off her incredible body that I go 7 songs! I stumble out to find Cato and thank him for another amazing introduction.

Phase Three: Mel

After another drink and a trip to the ATM (wasn't preprared financially!), I go back to the CR with Mel, this pint-sized spinner who is stunning. She does her thing and I lover every inch of her body. She demonstrates her flexibility and every time she swings her leg over my head I instinctively duck! No need as her coordination and timing are excellent. Thank goodness I had that session with Roksi - otherwise all of this teasing would kill me!

Phase Four: Down and out in the nation's capital

So after some more drinks and chatting, Cato and I find ourselves outside Barb's with no money in our pockets. We spent the lot. The ATM's are broken. So we panhandle for an hour to make money for a taxi.

Was it worth it? You better believe it! Thank you Cato :bowdown:

Editor's note: Everything above is true except the panhandling part :-P

• Like 3

Sounds like you both had a very enjoyable night, as did the girls. From a womans prospective, you two sound like quite the gentlemen, the "Review of your night" was a charming read. xoxo

I was picturing this whole thing as "reality show". Following Cato around with the camera...hmmm.

Sounds like a great night gents.

On my last trip to Ottawa I did see a couple of panhandlers near my hotel, now I feel bad that I didn't stop and spare a few dollars if I'd known it was for a dance or two I'd be a little more generous. It's sad I didn't recognize you Cato must have been the silly grin on your face. :-P

Sounds like a couple of wild and crazy guys. Good on you for sharing your fun experiences gents. :-)

Sounds like a couple of wild and crazy guys. Good on you for sharing your fun experiences gents. :-)

Justice Shallow (Henry IV Pt. 2): "Ah the days we have known..."

Sounds like a great night gents.

On my last trip to Ottawa I did see a couple of panhandlers near my hotel, now I feel bad that I didn't stop and spare a few dollars if I'd known it was for a dance or two I'd be a little more generous. It's sad I didn't recognize you Cato must have been the silly grin on your face. :razz:

I'm bitterly disappointed that you didn't recognize me, Kyra. Especially when I kept calling out the special name you coined for me :"H...n D...o, H...n D...o." Remember??

I'm bitterly disappointed that you didn't recognize me, Kyra. Especially when I kept calling out the special name you coined for me :"H...n D...o, H...n D...o." Remember??

How could I forget I used the mechanical version of you just this morning.

twice. :oops:

;-)

Oh and I apologize for missing you, I was in a rush to get back to my hotel room I had this tall sexy red head waiting for me and you know how it is... you can't keep a lady like that waiting. Next time you have a night out you'll have to let me know, that is if you don't mind stray Kyras tagging along (I have excellent taste in women, really I do!)

Cato;

This is a great thread. A real adventure story. Makes me want to go out and have an adventure of my own. But not one that could not be told:twisted:

Thanks for sharing.

How could I forget I used the mechanical version of you just this morning.

twice. :oops:

;-)

Oh and I apologize for missing you, I was in a rush to get back to my hotel room I had this tall sexy red head waiting for me and you know how it is... you can't keep a lady like that waiting. Next time you have a night out you'll have to let me know, that is if you don't mind stray Kyras tagging along (I have excellent taste in women, really I do!)

I wish I had been there to help with the device yesterday, or to substitute for it.

My pulse is racing at the thought of stray Kyras....

Guest s******ecan****
I was picturing this whole thing as "reality show". Following Cato around with the camera...hmmm.

Beats the hell out of watching American Idol.

I wish I had been there to help with the device yesterday, or to substitute for it.

My pulse is racing at the thought of stray Kyras....

You can find them just about anywhere nowadays, I found this one just sitting on a street corner...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlvdNl4kZ6Y-Xn90VSxwOTAKhq9UIYYHzhdCioxBmaPw14KOk&t=1&usg=__ZSQXbdsP6MRG657zqKU7QgIjLPU=

Who knows where you'll find the next one but I hear there is one at an airport with bags packed for the South Pacific. ;)