Aquarius / Adonis Spa.

Yea it\'s not for everyone. Definitely wasn\'t what I was expecting but then again I didn\'t know what the fack to expect in the first place. The little Asian dude creeping the hallways spraying febreeze was a little weird too. Bottom line it\'s just one big sausage party

We have obviously had VERY different experiences. I have had 2 threesomes there, one MFM the other MFF both were very good. The blond in the MFM was stunning! About 25, tall, model slender and a very nice chest. Was with them for a couple of hours. The MFF was a lot of fun, the ladies weren\'t as hot as the blond, but were at least of average looks, neither were BBW. There are more guys than women there, you just have to be patient and scout things out. Good things will come your way. I have never been approached by a guy there or had someone say \'pssst in here\'. If a person or a couple are open to having others join them they leave the door open, there is no need for a creepy \'pssst in here\' kind of thing.

Why would you have a problem with the guy spraying Febreeze? If it wasn't for him the place would smell like Assville

So, would people say this is a fairly good place to pick up TS? I know it's mainly a male crowd, but are hookups with TS relatively frequent?

Went tonight to AQ, first time. Started slow and disappointing, but ended up having a good time after meeting a couple, and having some fun with her. If you know what you're getting into its fine. Everyone there is friendly, the people who work there will help you, and security walks around. A few (sorry lots) creepy guys, but didn't have any trouble. Again, know what you're getting into, have patience (key) and its really just about having fun. Will definitely be going back. Also, I stayed on the top floor 99% of time its the best lit (hint).

• Like 1

Hey can you PM me the SP I would like to try this, always wanted to check the place out but don't want to do it alone, Thanks.

i just heard about this club this weekend. shocking i know, i was curious if wpg had a place like this? in Toronto and vancouver their clubs are very friendly, elite and expensive to get in. not sure if you're allowed to list cover charges on here? anyways, in tdot and van city their clubs are clearly marked and advertised. however in wpg i could not find a single sex club anywhere?

Sorry to dig up an old thread, just wondering if anyone has been there fairly recently could shoot me a pm, never been there and have questions...

Guest ***nno**n***
Sorry to dig up an old thread, just wondering if anyone has been there fairly recently could shoot me a pm, never been there and have questions...

So I have never been to Aquarius and was curious and needed info about , what the place looks like, rules, rooms etc.

What I did to satisfy my curiosity, I called them.

The woman at the desk is very friendly and not in the least bit shy and answered all my questions, right down to how do you hang onto all the condoms you want to use lol. I recommended pockets in the towels you wear ;-).

So call, and every question you have will be answered by the person who knows the most.

I have met a couple of clients there. As long as all the arrangements are made prior there is no issue. For men meeting a new SP it can be ideal as it's safer and staffed. Plenty of rooms to choose from also!

Enjoy.

The last time was a few weeks ago and it was an amazing time! In my experience Saturday night is the time to be there. I wouldn't show up too early, and expect it to be a long night... some times things get going very late. I won't get into any details because I'm not sure what you would like to know, but feel free to send a PM and I'll try to help out.

sent a pm to Canadiansnowland but forgot to ask him, I'm not much for the late night life... maybe I'm old before my time lol

Can someone describe the people that I would see there on a typical weeknight or on a early Friday/Sat evening? Average age of the people that go there?

Never been to a place like that but I'm curious to go but quite nervous at the same time! I have no idea what to expect

If anyone is willing to PM, I'd love to learn more about this place as well!

I'm mostly interested in:

- When's the best time to go? (for a younger straight male)

- What should I expect?

- Should I avoid going if I'm concerned about privacy? For various reasons I'd rather not run into anyone I know...

- Should I avoid going if I'm concerned about privacy? For various reasons I'd rather not run into anyone I know...

Dude, get over it. If you see your co-worker, neighbor, letter carrier, old school principal, minister, etc etc at Aquarius, they are looking for the same thing you are. And chances are they expect you to be discreet too.

I've run into a couple of aquaintances there on different occasions and they certainly weren't big on making eye contact with me. To each his or her own in this place and that is what makes it so good. Even if you go as a voyeur the first couple of times you will be surprised at what you see. I think it is a great establishment and having said that I haven't been to it for a couple of years.

It isn't always easy to arrange the time to drop in..

I'm mostly interested in:

- When's the best time to go? (for a younger straight male)

- What should I expect?

I am kind of in the same boat. Can someone who is familiar with the place provide an answer for those questions for me too

The best time to go is Saturday night.

You should expect nothing. You will be for the most part ignored. You will be one of many single guys trying to attract the attention of one of the few females there. What females are there are almost without exception part of a couple looking for another couple. Some couples do go looking for single guys but the competition is pretty fierce.

If you are worried about privacy and your world will come tumbling down if you get found out then don't go. If not then go ahead. Anyone you do run into probably doesn't want to see you either.

Edited by Moonpilot
  • Like 3

Thanks for the info everyone!

I hope you don't mind if I follow-up with one more question. If I was more interested in voyeur than actual participation, would I find what I'm looking for on an average Saturday night? (Yes, I know I should go and find out. I'm just weighing the odds of what I should expect against my whole privacy hang-up)

Additional Comments:

I hope you don't mind if I follow-up with one more question. If I was more interested in voyeur than actual participation, would I find what I'm looking for on an average Saturday night? (Yes, I know I should go and find out. I'm just weighing the odds of what I should expect against my whole privacy hang-up)

Please disregard my previous post. A kind individual has filled me in on most of the details that I am interested in!

Additional Comments:

Please disregard my previous post. A kind individual has filled me in on most of the details that I am interested in!

Additional Comments:

Gah. Didn't realize my reply would be appended to my last post. Please forgive my mess of a post!

went last week, third time there but first time actually getting some ladies. Got to bang a girl who was busy with her mouth on her man. Was outstanding! Then when I was on the way out I happened upon a gangbang taking place downstairs. After waiting a little bit (both for the crowd to thin out and for my dude to recharge) I wound up going again with her. Both girls weren't girls that I would brag about but your mindset changes in there to super-aggro horny. Had a blast. I still am trying to convince a girl I know to come with me as couples hooking up are usually the norm in that place! Was a great Friday night!