Please help - Vibe Spa attendants

Hi,

I was reading some recommendations and actually Vibe Spa interests me, and since I have never been at any massage spa before I just needed to ask you quick 2 questions.

Will the attendant be fully nude during the session and the body rub?

and can I touch her everywhere or she will kick my ass ;(

Thanks in advanced,

Will the attendant be fully nude during the session and the body rub?

and can I touch her everywhere or she will kick my ass ;(

I've not been to Vibe, but based on my experiences with similar businesses, the literal answer to your questions are "maybe, maybe, and maybe."

You'll be wanting to chat a bit with the attractive lady. At the end of that chat, you'll be much more clear on what and where.

• Like 1

I've been to Vibe Spa many times. Many beautiful women. A very clean and modern spa.

It's one of the nicest spa's with great sexy friendly women :)

Guest v****o

Does this not seem more than a little suspicious?

First post.

He singles out a particular spa and asks whether sexual touching is allowed there!?

Woman, please.

And no, I don't think this is the work of LE - they're a lot more clever than this crude attempt at sabotage.

Is there a moderator in the house?

Guest v****o
This button is your friend:

report.gif

Seriously... use it. Mod doesn't read everything on this board as he simply doesn't have the time, so when suspicious stuff crops up - or things that are against the site rules - he probably won't see it, unless someone flags it for him to look at.

But no need to bother with this thread now, 'cos I've just done it :)

Good point Phaedrus, thanks :)

No disrespect intended to the moderator; his is a thankless job.

This just bot stuff that should be discussed in an open forum. So well flagged.

Additional Comments:

How DOES one flag Mod? I noticed Zagarof2005 AND feelslikeasetup posted exactly the same suspicious message

How DOES one flag Mod? I noticed Zagarof2005 AND feelslikeasetup posted exactly the same suspicious message

With that "Report Abuse" button. You get to say why you're reporting the post, and then... it gets to Mod, somehow.

• Like 4

Both accounts has different IP's but the EXACT same thing posted. Both are NEW accounts so I can only assume they are the same person. I MERGED THEM into one account. This new account needs to read the rules. He has been informed that he can not look for paid sexual services here and can not have multiple accounts.

• Like 5