How do you know who to trust ?

After just a couple of months of hobbying I find myself not able to trust what I see on BP or CL. A friend of mind this site to me so here I am. Any help is appreciated as I navigate this site.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Building trust takes time. But you have to start somewhere.

When you find a lady who piques your interest, either visually or intellectually (by reading some of her posts/adds) do a search for some recommendations on her. I believe this way you will get a good idea as to whether or not she might be compatible. Or contact her and strike up a conversation. Nothing better than a good old fashioned "hello how are you" to get things going..

Hope this helped.

LYLA is a great place to not only research those you find interesting but to also learn a lot and have a little fun in some of the threads. Unlike BP and CL, there is a community here of like minded individuals and many of the ladies participate in the threads and chat room so they build a presence and aren't just fly by night.

I would definitely read a few of the threads and stickies to learn about the rules of the site and also etiquette for contacting. This will give you a much better chance of having a good experience not only here but with whoever you choose to pursue.

Good luck. Hope you find everything you're searching for.

• Like 1

Be patient, if someone isn't trustworthy they eventually get a reputation. If they have and keep advertising over the long term you will be able to find some useful info on them.There are many ladies who are here who use the sites you mentioned, but it takes time and effort on your part to find them.

• Like 1

Agreed! Great advices.

Just want to add: after you've made initial contact by email, you may want to speak with the lady prior to the date. (Good way to break the ice with no pressure).

I've been told that my voice is sexy and warm and makes a gent feel comfortable. ;)

So a few mins call never hurt. Is she warm and welcoming ? Does she sound genuine and interesting ? Are you 'feeling her' ?

Do your homework and don't forget to trust your intuition.

Personally, I like to have an idea of who I'm meeting. So I might suggest a little chat over the phone to hear your voice, get to know you a bit, feel the chemistry and decide whether or not this will go further (depending on the level of comfort).

Again, just a tip...

• Like 2