I had a chance to see Sarah. She is a brunette about 18 or 19 years old. She has a body to die for and a wonderful C cup breast. Booked her for half an hour on Wednesday. Arrived at her location in Hull around 6:30PM. She welcomed me at the door. She is a bit shy or the better word is amateur or rookie. I like those kind of girls who are not very commercial. Your choice may vary...

Any way started with a CBJ while I was playing with her pussy. She offered DFK and LFK. She has big nipples for her C cup boobs. I sucked them for a while before taking her in missionary position. The position then changed to doggie and I can't hold much longer...

Damage was 6 green bills for half hour and 10 green bills for the hr. I tipped her an extra 2 green bills for half hour.

Rating:

Service:- 8 out of 10

Attitude:- 7 out of 10

GFE:- 6 out of 10 (as there was no BBBJ)

Repeat: In a blink of an eye...

Where did you find her? any pics etc...

XXXX list, looks like just your type Dreamer8, cant post the link but you'll find her under hot and wild...

Please do not make references to CL here. It is full of scams and bad ads - it's best that we discourage people from using it so that it doesn't become a standard advertising resource.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I believe this girl also adverises on a certain site under the name "Alana"... same number and general description anyway... pics look similar to me...

can someone pm with info on that girl

very easy to locate with the info posted above..... read all the posts, and go look. took me about 30 seconds to locate it..

She spells her name Sara..... and offers 3somes too..

Nice looking girl, good review...