Chrystal French "la joie de vivre"

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest s******ecan****

I didn't find out Chrystal was in Moncton until the last minute. Once I reviewed her photos I was sure I wanted to meet her so I went to great lengths to arrange a meeting.

Chrystal is a tall beautiful girl with a warm and very friendly personality and a sexy french accent. Her photos are absolutely 100% genuine and up to date. Her figure is absolutely amazing and to quote an old favourite 'they're real and they're spectacular".

The very engaging Ms French is also very professional and polite in her dealings and is clearly very organized.

She offers a non-rushed experience,and is very focused on ensuring you enjoy herself.

Chrystal offers several different packages. I opted for the GFE and it was true to the word. She also has a PSE package and those interested should contact her for details.

Of course as always YMMV but its hard for me to ever imagine anyone being disappointed with Chrystal. If you have the opportunity I urge you to make a date and "enjoy'.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Thanks for the recommendation on the tall blue eyed brunette Chrystal:), scottthecanuck. She was in Ottawa recenty but unfortunately not on a Saturday, so I missed my chance too see this lovely beautiful lady:(. I hope that she comes back to Ottawa soon and stays for a Saturday too.

I agree with the above that she is an amazing lady. I opted for the PSE service and she delivered with a smile. Her amazing long legs, her very nice ass and her great attitude makes her a 10 in my book. If you get a chance to meet her do not miss it!

James:sm185:

Should have said something when I saw her in 2010 but others had covered it.

Now that Chrystal is returning to Halifax soon I thought I should add my voice to those stating how good she is.

Perfect for a guy like me who likes tall brunettes.

Even if you are not specifically into that, I am sure you will find her hot and sexy. Goes out of her way to make you comfortable and she immediately started to suse out what i was like and tried to appeal to me. I can tell she has the psychological part of her job well practised and developed.

I made an incidental comment about how at the time lots of great sounding companions were visiting Halifax. She asked for details and instead of saying she was better than the competition or told me the nice things she knew about those I mentioned. In once case she insisted I make an appointment because she was sure I would enjoy the person mentioned.

The timing is probably bad for me for this visit, which is a shame. Otherwise I would see her, and maybe I will still try. Want to, for sure.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chrystal for the first time during her recent visit to Halifax.

She is as sexy and attractive in person as her pictures promise. What a figure, firm and curvy in all the right places.

She greeted me at the door in nothing but bra and panties. I was a little nervous as this was only my second time with a SP, but it didn't take her long to make me comfortable. By the end of the session I was even more relaxed thanks to the great back rub she gave me.

Rest assured I will not soon forget our escapades. I'm already looking forward to her next visit to Halifax

all I can say is all previous recommendations were right

if you haven't met her yet what are you waiting 4 just do it you'll be glad you did

I've seen her on her last 2 trips and felt guilty for not getting on here with a review, but i'll jump in now....Chrystal is two thumbs Way up...!

Beautiful model looks and a nice personality, as well as baby smooth skin all over and above average skills in the bed ; i've said it before, you get what you pay for...!

I've now seen Chrystal 3 times out of her 4 last trips to Halifax and now have a booking for the next visit. Always have a fantastic time with her. Very accommodating to my "submissive" tastes. Can't wait to see her again.

This is my first reco and it is about 2 weeks from when she left but she still is in my memory so I must leave a little note. I was able to meet up with her the night before she left. It was very easy to set things up and I was a few minutes late trying to find parking but she was okay with that. She met me at the door with a smile, kiss on the cheek and dressed as discussed!! She is beautiful!! We chatted for a few minutes and then got down to business which out of respect I will keep to myself. We were able to go a second time. She is not a clock watcher by any means. Her hotel room was very well kept and it was nice to see her luggage was hidden, made for better atmosphere. I will say when she returns, if she does, I will be visiting her again!!

Guest ***ige***5

I knew I had to see. Chrystal last year because I had kicked myself for not seeing her in the past. She's incredibly charming and I'm getting a fever just thinking about the two visits I experienced with her. Hopefully I'll see her again in the future. Thanks Chrystal!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.