If you stumble upon provider on FB leave it at that move on most of us want and need privacy.I came acroos MP I have seen as it turns out we have known each other since we were kids.

I did not send her a message or add her on FB when we met next time I led the conversation into the fact we knew each other. We keep things seperate I did not add her as a friend as we keep the two lifes seperate.

We could add each other and our friends and family would be know wiser but I have chosen not to ad her and she has not added me either.

If you want discretion then you keep it seperate your life here and on FB and the lady in question and I still see each other even after we found out of our connection away from cerb.

We just dont play on FB in any way it is our secret.

I believe it really should go without saying that for a client to just "Pop-up" on your fb requesting friendship is completely unacceptable. So too, an sp ought never to barge into a clients personal matters. I had this happen where a client found me and I had to very kindly decline. It's not that I wasn't interested in being "friends" in a client/provider professional relationship. Certainly I will be Sincerely Friendly with you, but I just don't want you to know all the private bits of me. This is reasonable.

I only have ONE personal life ' please respect the fact that I want to guard this!

As I said before in my previous post on this thread, this is what I did the one time I signed onto Facebook in my life. The obvious power of the Facebook tools for tracking down connections thoroughly creeps me out. Some folks are comfortable with exposing themselves to such things. Not me.

I wholeheartedly agree!

As a CERB newbie this is incredibly valuable information and insight. I want to thank all for posting. I recently closed my FB account for unrelated reasons and now will think twice before reactivating. Again many thanks!