Been checking out this chic's pics. . .Yowser! Chic's a dish!

Any info on rates/service be appreciated?

Been checking out this chic's pics. . .Yowser! Chic's a dish!

Any info on rates/service be appreciated?

She is well reviewed. The problem is getting in contact with her.

Very nice lady, great service, nice incall location St. James area. Responds to emails best. Her rates are similar to most of the EC gals of Winnipeg. Definately worth it in my opinion.

It has been far too long since I have seen Holland. I can say that she is one of the top ladies in Winnipeg with whom I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. I can attest to the many positive reviews of her; she is a classy, very beautiful woman who is also an engaging conversationalist. The times I’ve seen Holland, she never rushed me. She always treated me warmly and always offered me something to drink from her fridge (both pre and post session—I recall one time after a “very good” and let’s just say “vigorously” enjoyable session where I was sweating fairly profusely, she politely insisted I grab a bottled water before I left). So, she will definitely take care of you, like she did for me.

I’ve not seen her at her new apartment but when I saw her at her previous workplace, it was clean, neat and comfortable. I’m a stickler for well-kept accommodations. I’d bet her current apartment is just the same.

Although I keep reading that she’s hard to contact, my previous experiences with her in the past did not encounter many problems as we were able to hook up fairly easily and as planned.

Hope all works out for you.

HC

• Like 1

Hard to hook up with or not, keep trying, With those legs and the always sweet and wet honey pot . . . SHE IS SOOOO WORTH IT!

Keep trying dude!

Just typing this message makes me know I want her again.

Hey everyone. Wanted to say, thank you for all your nice comments. Why I so enjoy what I do. My clients are AWESOME!

Please remember, emailing/text is best when trying to contact me.:lol:

I started hobby-ing early January of this year and Holland was one of my first. I owe it to her that I am still doing this kind of thing as my very first experience almost saw me never coming back.

Holland is pure sweetness!

I don't understand the comment about not being able to contact her because my recollection is that she responded to my emails promptly. She was, in fact, courteous enough to cancel our pre-booked appointment (via email). We re-scheduled and all was good. (She could have just not showed up and had me waiting......)

It's been much too long for me and I plan on a booking a flight to visit Holland once again!

Pictures please, Holland????

Your fans need them, badly!

This fan needs them, badly!!!

Cato, she posted some new photos on EC . . . WOW!

My favorite photo is still the black and white one showing her silohoutte from behind. That photo is absolutely stunning! The rest just turn me on . . . heck I don't even need a photo now, all I do is I just think about her and . . . . . . oh great thanks a lot guys, now I need to book an appointment with her, SOON!

Thanks, ThisOneWorks. I just had a look. Very impressive!

I like the black and white one too.

But they're all excellent.

A beauty, for sure.

Found her through her EC ad and have enjoyed many wonderful hours with her since. Wonderful personality to go with terrific looks. She is so much more than just a pretty face!

It would be good to get some recommendations up on cerb.

Gonna have to make a trip to Winnipeg, holland03 is a stunning looking lady and would love to spend time with her, WOW!

Cato; there are recommendations in the Winnipeg section

What? And increase her demand so she is even harder to get hold of?:(

Just kidding. ;-)

I don't think she needs any more recommendations than what's already been said time and time again.

Same goes for Soliel.:boobies:

The cerb recommendations are really good, but not very recent. It might be good to update.