An Invitation to St. John's, NL

Guest g****lm*g

Hi all. Was wondering if any of the many fine Halifax SPs has considered a tour to St. John's? We are a very vibrant and busy city these days with virtually no SP scene at all. We are just a short flight away. :)

We'd love to have you!

Posted via Mobile Device

I have been spending about 2/3's of my time in Fort Mac and the vast majority of my gentlemen callers are Newfies! I've always said that I never met a Newfie I didn't like! And so.....I have been very seriously considering a brief visit out East - St.John's, Halifax and....? not too sure yet...still investigating! Thanks for the "official" invite! :boobeyes::boobies:

Hello sexy please let me know if you decide to come to st.johns newfoundland love to spend a few hours with show you some real newfie rock :).

I would like to express my interest in meeting you as well. So let us hope that you decide to take a tour of Atlantic Canada sometime in the near future.

It is also my intention to come to St. John's, probably after Labour Day.

I am looking at touring with another lady (to be determined).

If there is a demand for mature ladies, I'd like to know!

Cheers - Angela

It is also my intention to come to St. John's, probably after Labour Day.

I am looking at touring with another lady (to be determined).

If there is a demand for mature ladies, I'd like to know!

Cheers - Angela

I believe there is always interest and demand for classy, attractive ladies regardless of age. However are you planning to visit only St. Johns or have you contemplated visiting other cities in Atlantic Canada?

The problem in St Johns generally has been that a lack of a very active scene will mean that people won't be checking boards such as this one as regularly . . . So for a successful trip, plan ahead and advertise early. There are enough professionals and money in the city for there to be a pent up demand for great ladies, thats for sure

The problem in St Johns generally has been that a lack of a very active scene will mean that people won't be checking boards such as this one as regularly . . . So for a successful trip, plan ahead and advertise early. There are enough professionals and money in the city for there to be a pent up demand for great ladies, thats for sure

Thanks for the tip!

Any tips on where to stay and the best way/time to fly there? It might be a short flight from Halifax but from Ottawa it's a bit trickier I'd bet.

Any tips on where to stay and the best way/time to fly there? It might be a short flight from Halifax but from Ottawa it's a bit trickier I'd bet.

Buy your ticket at least 3 weeks in advance and travel on on a Monday and come back on a Thursday. (NFLD is an Island, so it is expensive) Hotels depend on how much you wish to spend, but expect a $160+ per night for a hotel at least.

Thanks Em.. for some reason even though I've never been to NFLD I've been told I sound like I'm from there.. do I have a newfie accent?

Hello Gentlemen,

I plan on visiting St. John's but not sure when. Hopefully before the end of 2010. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay? Stayed once at a Best Western there. I'd be coming from Ottawa. I love visiting the rock!!!

Thanks Em.. for some reason even though I've never been to NFLD I've been told I sound like I'm from there.. do I have a newfie accent?

Nope...not even close, my love!

Guest g****lm*g

Hey Nicki,

Any of the Delta, Sheraton, Marriott, Ramada, Murray Premises, Quality Inn are great. Range of prices with these. Ive seen SPs at each of them so they are all friendly to one degree or another I guess. All are in or very near downtown.

Hope you can make it!

Hey Nicki,

Any of the Delta, Sheraton, Marriott, Ramada, Murray Premises, Quality Inn are great. Range of prices with these. Ive seen SPs at each of them so they are all friendly to one degree or another I guess. All are in or very near downtown.

Hope you can make it!

Thank-you so much for the info Globalmug. I will definitely be coming. Just have to plan accordingly.

So ladies, who's coming with me? I need some company.

Thank-you so much for the info Globalmug. I will definitely be coming. Just have to plan accordingly.

I'll come with ya!

I will definitely be coming. Just have to plan accordingly.

I'll come with ya!

So, have or would you ladies consider any other Atlantic Canadian cities?

Guest g****lm*g

Hi ladies! What's the latest? Anyone looking at any Newfoundland dates yet? Can't wait to meet any or all of the fine ladies who have replied to this thread.

I am looking at October and I hope to travel with another lady. Perhaps with Nicki, Dorinda, Carrie...we'll have to see, but its definitely on my list.

Just have plan ahead as Emily suggested.

I'd Love to down east , Its the best part of Canada!!

The end of October sounds good to me !!

Okay, it's me an you then, girlfriend. I forgot you said you wanted to go.

We can even do duos.