Massage with receipts

Hello

Looking to find some establishments that provide insurance receipts. I've been to Centre Oceane in Hull (great experience!) now I'm looking for other comparable spots.

Any suggestions?

Guest S***dst***

Quebec is not regulated by a college/body (I believe) in the same way Ontario,Newfoundland, N.B and B.C are regulated.

In Ontario, only registered massage therapist (under a regulated college/body) and an Ortho-therapist can issue a receipt for massage services; for the purpose of insurance.

Any registered therapist who does issue receipts for services like those commonly sought after here, endangers losing their license and incuring a huge fine if they do so. They may exist, and I stress MAY, but you will not find any open conversations about them; for the above reason.

You also run the risk of being caught for fraud.. be careful in your endevours :)

If you're looking for a rub and tug, don't expect it from a RMT - Registered Massage Therapist. They are licensed and regulated and if found out performing such services, would lose their license.

As I said in another thread, insurance companies are not in the business of subsidizing your sex life.

• Like 3

I have to agree with Angela, doesn't seem right to be looking to charge your insurance company, for your personal pleasure. I think this is on the other side of the grey line. MHO only.

This has been such a common question in these forums for such a long time. Now my question back to the questioners is, why would you even take this chance? If your insurance company found out, then your company would find out, and then maybe your spouse would find out, and then where would you be?

I've already givem my two cents. Just look down the page to the 14th of JULY at the tread receipts.