No one has said anything yet so you know the rules on this board... Either nobody has anything nice to say or just wants to keep the good details to themselves... Just saying :)..

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Pictures are honest, that is really her. She comes in from Montreal during the weekends and stays at a hotel downtown. Her speciality is massage with a tantric finish, also known as "edging". I'd describe her as a GND, she's pleasant looking, but not DDG. Massage rates are within reason for the city, not too high or low, but her tantric rates are much cheaper than any local talent I've seen advertising tantra here. So if tantra is what you're after, she's actually the most reasonably priced option here.

She also shares the hotel flat with a friend who occasionally comes into town with her. Friend doesn't always make the trip every week. She does the same type of services. They advertise separately though. I've not seen the friend yet.

• Like 5

I agree with Whiteman and have spoken with Lesley, since her English is a little better than her friend's, who I did meet. (They share a room) It seems that Lesley is becoming a regular visitor to Ottawa, and found them friendly, polite and a great experience.

I agree with Whiteman and have spoken with Lesley, since her English is a little better than her friend's, who I did meet. (They share a room) It seems that Lesley is becoming a regular visitor to Ottawa, and found them friendly, polite and a great experience.

I'm curious about her friend would you mind sharing her ad link or her name :).

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm curious about her friend would you mind sharing her ad link or her name :).

Posted via Mobile Device

There seems to be at least a couple of different friends who come in at various times. They aren't always the same girl. Just do a search for "tantra" or "tantric", you should find it.

I look at those popular sites almost daily, in addition to lyla. Haven't seen her post anything in quite a while. Saw her at Holland location but never in the south end. The posting pretty much stopped there. Miss her sweet attitude.

Guest Knowledge

I had a great tantric experience with her. Too bad she not around anymore :(