If pete get's a spanking for being wrong I want first dibs.. I love spanking.. and I'm nice about it.. very gentle unless it's wanted harder :p

It's Luxie, not Kianna :).

Oh oh my bad sorry Luxie, but that was my first guess!

Additional Comments:

Pistol Pete,

You almost had it right.lol.

I still think that would a very excellent passing grade don't you? Is there anything I get for passing the test?

Almost- "Like in horse shoes and hand grenades or a full blown orgasm":lol:

Additional Comments:

If pete get's a spanking for being wrong I want first dibs.. I love spanking.. and I'm nice about it.. very gentle unless it's wanted harder :p

Only the use of hands,I get a sensitive after the use of a crop:twisted:

Additional Comments:

NO NO NO...

Pete's wrong on one of them :P

Hahaha TRY AGAIN!!!!

Judge Sara, say you? Well,what will be my sentenced?:mrgreen:

Pete - I think you guessed wrong so you could get a spanking on purpose.

C'mon boys - we need more applicants for the position of fly on the wall/cabana boy for our next event in Sept.

No cross-dressing or shaving of legs required, but collar and chain may still be in order depending on group consensus.

Pete - I think you guessed wrong so you could get a spanking on purpose.

Don't we all? Pete I promise to be gentle.:exagerefesses: no crops in sight! c'mere.

C'mon boys - we need more applicants for the position of fly on the wall/cabana boy for our next event in Sept.

Why? The applicant we have already sounds perfect! Can't wait til the next party..:bddog: woo hoo!

Ya I had a blast and can't wait until the next one...it took me so long to respond to this thread I'm still figuring this board out I didn't even know this thread existed until Angela called me...ugh...:)

Sooooo.... still looking for a Cabana boy????

fat_bastard.jpg

At your service!!!!!!!!

Slightly used... but och, oh sooooOOOooooo friendly....

Willing to rub feet, fetch drinks, warm and serve food and speak in a dead sexy Scots accent... and you wee lassies know what a grand auld clansman wears under his kilt!!!!

You may have some competition with emb3750. Any other takers? I want to see some competition! LOL.

Sooooo.... still looking for a Cabana boy????

fat_bastard.jpg

At your service!!!!!!!!

Slightly used... but och, oh sooooOOOooooo friendly....

Willing to rub feet, fetch drinks, warm and serve food and speak in a dead sexy Scots accent... and you wee lassies know what a grand auld clansman wears under his kilt!!!!

You may have some competition with emb3750. Any other takers? I want to see some competition! LOL.

Competition???? Oh you have not seen my best!!!! ;)

Guest W***ledi*Time

... things you should never ask a lady #10: "Does the carpet match the drapes?"

So who's who? :-P

picture.php?albumid=2080&pictureid=13059

Don't we all? Pete I promise to be gentle.:exagerefesses: no crops in sight! c'mere.

Why? The applicant we have already sounds perfect! Can't wait til the next party..:bddog: woo hoo!

He said he didn't want to win just from default but he'd gladly accept the honour.

But Old Dog in a kilt might be interesting....

Monique was happy. :D

Additional Comments:

... things you should never ask a lady #10: "Does the carpet match the drapes?"

Sorry no carpet! ;)

Additional Comments:

He said he didn't want to win just from default but he'd gladly accept the honour.

But Old Dog in a kilt might be interesting....

Hmmmm kilt, toga, loin cloth?????.......:D

Actually, if we're going to have a man in a kilt, can it be Gerard Butler?

gerard-butler-kilt-law-abiding-citizen-glasgow-08.jpg

Personally, kilts just do it for me. I've been to/ran, a few "Men in Kilts" parties in PA and you had to go commando. The best job at the party was to be the greet-n-grope girls at the front gate because you got to check to make sure they were! :D

I also have fond memories of an annual Bacchanalia that I attend every year. Talk about being pampered just because of your gender!

Heres a little kilt treat.

http://www.georgenick.co.uk/Kilts.htm

Oh yay!!! thanks for planning that Nikki

I've been there in the summer once and while it's awfully gorgeous I was disappointed that they weren't very hot. I even emailed them my disappointment after the fact but was told that's their normal temperature.

Here was their response.

''We thank you for the interest in the Nordik ?Nature spa. Please note that the comment that you?ve left us is very important to us. Concerning the temperature of our baths, we keep the hot tub constantly at 100 F.''

It is because of your comment that our company is still growing.

If it was in fact 100 F which I doubt.. it was too luke warm. Perhaps because it was in May last year? Hotubs always feel better in the winter :) When I owned a hottub I always kept it at 102 in the winter but really didn't use it in the summer so can't comment on that.

I'd be happy to join but when it's colder!

Although a little further and much pricier, Zone Spa has one outside tub that you can adjust yourself.

http://zonespa.com/eng/index.html

I was there in April/May and WOW what a place. Hot tubs every where, saunas, a Nordic pool and cold water sluice, natural lake to choose from, fire places, a yurt for quiet. Everything. But then again, it is rather far.

8-)

Although a little further and much pricier, Zone Spa has one outside tub that you can adjust yourself.

http://zonespa.com/eng/index.html

I was there in April/May and WOW what a place. Hot tubs every where, saunas, a Nordic pool and cold water sluice, natural lake to choose from, fire places, a yurt for quiet. Everything. But then again, it is rather far.

8-)

Holy crap.. that is far! But does sound lovely..

Scandinave in tremblant is much closer but haven't checked it lately for temperature in the summer months. http://www.scandinave.com/en/tremblant/?gclid=CIjgg96yvqMCFQHW5wodezqQcg

Ahhhh , Its My Party this time, all Cabana boys

Please apply here , you'll be asked skill testing questions .

My assistant/ party coordinator/friend - Angela of Ottawa

will also be sending out the invites .

"Sex in the city" they have nothing on us

Ahhh we'll should those ladies

they never had a Cabana boy .

It really is. I'm jealous :(. I've been to a few GT's (get togethers) here in Montreal and they were okay, but they were nothing like the fun you guys have over there.

You should make the ride with me then ...

I can pick you up and go with you to the GT my dear ;-)

Additional Comments:

what is a "cabana Boy" ??

Additional Comments:

Actually, if we're going to have a man in a kilt, can it be Gerard Butler?

gerard-butler-kilt-law-abiding-citizen-glasgow-08.jpg

I VOTE: Oui!!! Oui!!! Oui!!!! :bddog: :bowdown:

what is a "cabana Boy" ??

cabana boy is the boy who serves your drinks etc when you are at a resort.. hopefully he is easy on the eyes as well as attentive

Sounds like it was really fun too bad I couldn't make it ... Next time I'm there for sure xoxoxoxoxox

Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like it was really fun too bad I couldn't make it ... Next time I'm there for sure xoxoxoxoxox

Posted via Mobile Device

It was fun, and I hope to do it again soon!