If yer not a little nuts, yer probably boring! Slightly crazy (in a harmless, fun-loving way) is the way to be!

Okay ladies, who wants to plan a day-trip to Le Nordik? $40 is all access to pools and hot tub. I've been trying to make it there all summer to no avail!

Posted via Mobile Device

Damn....if only to be a fly on the wall there......or have some of those super powers people talk about........

Gentlemen,

I am going to be hosting the next Ottawa SP only event at a downtown suite and if one of you male members would really want to be a fly on the wall at our next party, you have to tell us why you should be selected as a person to grace us with your presence. The duties of the houseboy would be included but not limited to serving drinks, food and providing foot massages for the ladies. In return, you will enjoy the pleasure of meeting some of the finest ladies Ottawa has to offer. Please note...no funny business will take place in our company.

Please submit your responses in this thread to let us know why YOU should be selected. The winner will be chosen from a pre-selected panel of SPs to vote for the most qualified person. The winner's submission reply, date/time and location of gathering to be announced at a later date. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Nicolette Vaughn

• Like 1

I can't help myself... I love bums :) but in fairness to boobies.. there was much boob groping as well.

I know - you have the perfect "back hand" for butt slapping.

I am going to be hosting the next Ottawa SP only event at a downtown suite

Sincerely,

Nicolette Vaughn

Oh yay!!! thanks for planning that Nikki

Okay ladies, who wants to plan a day-trip to Le Nordik? $40 is all access to pools and hot tub. I've been trying to make it there all summer to no avail!

I've been there in the summer once and while it's awfully gorgeous I was disappointed that they weren't very hot. I even emailed them my disappointment after the fact but was told that's their normal temperature.

Here was their response.

''We thank you for the interest in the Nordik –Nature spa. Please note that the comment that you’ve left us is very important to us. Concerning the temperature of our baths, we keep the hot tub constantly at 100 F.''

It is because of your comment that our company is still growing.

If it was in fact 100 F which I doubt.. it was too luke warm. Perhaps because it was in May last year? Hotubs always feel better in the winter :) When I owned a hottub I always kept it at 102 in the winter but really didn't use it in the summer so can't comment on that.

I'd be happy to join but when it's colder!

Yes Darling ... I think your head of the next Board meeting !!!

but l'm kinda liking the idea being feed grapes ,

picture.php?albumid=1916&pictureid=11859

Ottawa CERB ladies

Your the Best!!

Emb - you are way too kind, but alas, we tend to get overloaded with such types of requests.

However I'm sure we could bring it up at our next SP Hottawa Board Meeting.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTziOH5ylSzD5bddhRkMPb3JEA6bAXTS9eXwld7kFlbct-qYF0&t=1&usg=__Yl6C-bVHSQwKnGj9lVd03SsY7XA=

Additional Comments:

Excellent Idea!!!!

I vote for you be in charge of the qualification in the screening process .

Anyone second that idea ?

Gentlemen,

I am going to be hosting the next Ottawa SP only event at a downtown suite and if one of you male members would really want to be a fly on the wall at our next party, you have to tell us why you should be selected as a person to grace us with your presence. The duties of the houseboy would be included but not limited to serving drinks, food and providing foot massages for the ladies. In return, you will enjoy the pleasure of meeting some of the finest ladies Ottawa has to offer. Please note...no funny business will take place in our company.

Please submit your responses in this thread to let us know why YOU should be selected. The winner will be chosen from a pre-selected panel of SPs to vote for the most qualified person. The winner's submission reply, date/time and location of gathering to be announced at a later date. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Nicolette Vaughn

You know.. I think Ottawa's unique in that way. We've managed to form a good core group of ladies who have each other's backs.. and visiting girls have noticed this too. I have to say.. Angela is the main one who reaches out to people and more and more I'm proud to have her as my friend.

It really is. I'm jealous :(. I've been to a few GT's (get togethers) here in Montreal and they were okay, but they were nothing like the fun you guys have over there.

It's okay Ava, just come to Ottawa and we'll grope your boobies too :)

YES, YES, YES! Can I flash everyone too? I love to flash. I often get into trouble for it :roll:.

YES, YES, YES! Can I flash everyone too? I love to flash. I often get into trouble for it :roll:.

HA, naughty girl!

HA, naughty girl!

You'd think people would be more accepting of that stuff here in Montreal, but alas, they are not *lone tear runs down my cheek*...lol.

Gentlemen,

Sincerely,

Nicolette Vaughn

Ladies,

Please consider this my application for the position of "Fly on the wall / Cabana boy"

It would be my pleasure to provide you with the above mentioned requirements. I have complete 2 full body massage courses, specializing in feet, calves, shoulders and neck. I am well versed in reading body language, knowing when and where to apply more or less pressure as needed...all done without conversation, so as not to interrupt your board meeting.

I am considered charming, with a good sense of humour but most of all...discreet. I am talented in the kitchen and therefore can bring some specialty sweets at your request.

I have only met with Nicolette, Tess and Annessa, but am available for interview by the other board members before your next meeting.

Though not relevant to the position being applied for, I have attached a CERB recommendation for your review.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14837

If you require any additional info, please do not hesitate to PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a good weekend, ladies.

EMB

You know.. I think Ottawa's unique in that way. We've managed to form a good core group of ladies who have each other's backs.. and visiting girls have noticed this too. I have to say.. Angela is the main one who reaches out to people and more and more I'm proud to have her as my friend.

Aw shucks, Carrie. Thanks. You're pretty cool yourself!

I'm sad that I had to go back to Montreal just the day before ...

I knew that I was missing a great party with you girls :cry:

You're right Ava ... here's in Montreal is such different ...

maybe too much competition ... I don't know but the girls don't have the same stuff in mind when they see each others here. They just try to make you talk to use that against you with clients after.

Angela ... you didn't took off your bra that time??? I'm very surprise!!! :lol: You like to take out your sweet sixteen titties all the time! ;) Awww too bad that I've missed it ... you should let me know earlier than I planified it !! booohooo!

Well ... next time I guess! :butt:

Hey Sarah I checked yours out and they are swee-eet! Thanks to all who came I had such a good time and the company was just right. We'll play a game soon as I get the pic up.

Again, I love hosting so thank you all for coming. Y'all rock! :boobeyes:

Guest S**a*Q

Chanel... Checked out my what??? BOOBIES? Bum cheeks??? LMAO!

You rock girl, I'm gonna make sure that we do something like that the next time I come up.

Chanel... Checked out my what??? BOOBIES? Bum cheeks??? LMAO!

You rock girl, I'm gonna make sure that we do something like that the next time I come up.

I peeked down your cleavage. :oops:

Guest S**a*Q

Hehehe... YAY! I love that..

Should've just asked me though.

I like to air out the twins frequently ;)

Guest s******ecan****

I think its great that you ladies can get together like this. I have often heard of ladies getting together in smaller groups for lunch or drinks etc but this is the first time I have heard of such a large gathering.

So I go away for just a week and all of this happens???? What gives????

Guest S**a*Q

YOU ROCK!

We're all stars... Hahahah!

I won't play the game, cause I know who's who. ;)

Edited by S**a*Q
I tried to get rid of the shruggy smilee... I don't know where he came from lol

So who's who? :-P

picture.php?albumid=2080&pictureid=13059

Hmm, I can name most, but I've no idea who a couple of these are, but left to right back row: Annessa, Luxie, two mystery women, SaraMQ, Angela of Ottawa, Carrie Moon. Middle row: mystery blond! bottom row: mystery redhed, Chanel Reign

So, front row-Left to Right- Monique,Chanel R,

Center-Tess,

Back Row- Left to RightAnnessa,Kianna,Molly Robinson,Nicolette,Sara MQ,Angela Ottawa and Carrie Moon.

A happy group..pretty scary that I know all of you, well not all of you, but met some of you...lol:mrgreen:

So, front row-Left to Right- Monique,Chanel R,

Center-Tess,

Back Row- Left to RightAnnessa,Kianna,Molly Robinson,Nicolette,Sara MQ,Angela Ottawa and Carrie Moon.

A happy group..pretty scary that I know all of you, well not all of you, but met some of you...lol:mrgreen:

PistolPete you cheated you bad boy. But I wont tell how you did!

:lol:

Im thinking a spanking is in order. :butt: