Open letter to PK

On another thread http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2300&goto=nextoldest you wrote the following:

quote=PKjessica;8706]wow, look at all these new members all of a sudden taking part in the discussion. Anyways...i think i'll end that comment just there since its very obvious to me what's going on...considering the email i got this morning saying somebody was going to slash my reputation on cerb.

Whatever....

Thanks to all the regulars who know the real us!

Jessica, It would be a mistake to take low post reviewers criticisms lightly. I have had similarly bad experiences with your agency. You and Jason have the potential to be the best in the city. You have hot young women and reasonable prices. However your organization is very disorganized. Too often a woman is described as GFE only to find out that she really isn't. We don't feel ripped off if we know what to expect going into a session. For some of your clients GFE (bbbj/daty/dfk/msog) is a must. Other times we don't necessarily care as long as we've been told beforehand. And I'm not talking about the YMMV factors(being clean, showered, brush teeth, treating the women with respect). And it shouldn't be an extra charge.

Your women should be trained in the art os seduction. Walking into a messy room while the young woman is sitting in her street clothes and eating junk food is not a real mood setter. The smell of tobacco/grass does not excite some clients too much.

The other problem is when your clients get to the place and noone answers the phone or the SP has gone out for a bite to eat, walk etc. etc.

Take a lesson from the touring agencies like IndysSecrets and GOE who consistently provide top notch service.Your former employee Adorable Chloe is successful as an Indy because she does all of this.

Please make some changes and I will give you another try. Until then I imagine that you will receive very mixed reviews. And yes I am a low poster on this Board. However if you go to the other unmentionable Board you will see I am a regular contributor.

Something that you have to understand before we go any further is the legal aspect of "exercising direction and control over a prostitute". We have absolutely no way of telling a lady what to do and what not to do. The minute that we do, we open ourselves up to being charged, especially by ladies that go sour because we don;t work with them any longer.

That said, we make suggestions.. however most ladies that choose this line of work tend to have lives that reflect the way their rooms are kept.

Also sometimes customers are in such a hurry that they want someone immediately, so the ladies don;t have alot of warning to get themselves ready. And if they are not available immediately, then the customer goes elsewhere..ect..

Agencies that offer "training" of any kind will suffer a major consequence being a disgruntled employee that will turn on them and get them busted.

We never say that ladies are working FOR us, rather they work with us. Major difference.

Obviously we will pass on complaints if they are made, however writing a post like this after the fact is really useless as it is hard to point out the problem then and there and fix it.

I do not want to take sides here as there has been mixed reviews about Pink Kitty. However I think there has been more positive stuff than negative. Personnally, I have nothing to complain about as my experiences with Pink Kitty have been positive.

However, I am surprised at explorer69's comments, especially those regarding Indys secrets. All I have seen, on this board about this agency, are negative comments, not only from clients but there was one lately about one of their SPs.

Therefore I am wondering Newbie (explorer69) who are you? Your comment is quite opposite to what has been writen on this site. Maybe you need to do some homework before your next post.

For what it's worth I can vouch for explorer69 as a credible poster from other forums.

I think his comments and suggestions were fair and hardly bashing PK. He's simply voicing his concerns regarding service. A good business( which I consider PK to be for the most part) well a good business listens to it's customers. But ya can't please all the cowboys all of the time. Y'ah hear ? I've had simillar discussions with Jessica about the same concerns raised by explorer69, but I also support her position and the legality about telling the girls what to do put's PK at the wrong end of the law.

If you have a taste for young spinners then you might have to put up with the smell of greasy fast food, weed and a messy room, not all are like that but a good number are.But it's the price you pay to enjoy the company of a younger less business savy gal. At that age not many of them understand the whole ambiance and package deal or the concept of generating return business from regular clientel.

Maybe I'm more tolerant to that stuff cause I' not usualy there to get decorating ideas, my mind and focus are elsewhere.:wink:

Being stood up by a provider is also not a talent left only for the younger gals, does anyone recall the infamous Brittney Collins and her penchant for being a no show, she certainly was no youngin'... get my drift ?

Take a moment as well to also consider what these young fillys put up with when it comes to some clients ? We ain't all handsome buggers bein mistaken for Brad Pitt or George Clooney and often there's some bad dudes out there who are disrespectful to the ladies and don't show respect or gratitude by washing properly or swishing some mouthwash at the very least prior to an appointment. Yet often they put up with it.

So how's that for fence sitting. I guess what I'm saying is make sure you look bothways before crossing the street !,otherwise you might get hit by a stampede( ie: consider the other party's perspective on a situation, what goes around comes around, do unto others...etc.... etc..

well said kenny

first PK has great rates and the company it self provides us with exceptional service ... the girls are only "the special of the day" and as CK (Cowboy Kenny) said if you like em young don't expect them to be as refined. As the famous rapper 50 cent once said "I'm into have SEX not making love".

Today I was helping a new hobbiest and it remined me of when I was younger and dating girls hoping to get some sex. Man I would have fucked them anywhere and I did.... I remember fucking a girl while my bare ass was being eaten alive by insects. So I guess at the end of the day how bad do you want it and what are you willing to Pay/put up with to get it!

I like them hot,young and 200 or less an hour .... asking them to be romantic too is not as improtant for me ;)

~Dreamer

If you have a taste for young spinners then you might have to put up with the smell of greasy fast food, weed and a messy room, not all are like that but a good number are.But it's the price you pay to enjoy the company of a younger less business savy gal. At that age not many of them understand the whole ambiance and package deal or the concept of generating return business from regular clientel.

Extremely wise words from the Cowboy. Most late teen/very early 20's girls are just that....girls. They haven't gone to the Yale School of Service Provision, and thus they simply transcribe their existing lifestyles (greasy food and messy rooms) into their new, probably temporary jobs. Note that most of the 5-star GFE's out there are in their very late 20's or their 30's (or beyond), and are more experienced not only in sex but in life, thus they understand the benefits of presentation. So, to repeat what Kenny said, if you want to enjoy a tight young spinner, accept what comes with it. Or go to Montreal, where for some reason even the 18 year olds understand the GFE concept!!

You can't assume that all clients expect the same standards, either. Especially with respect to the bargain hunters.

I've told guys that I'd been working out or just finished another session and needed a shower, only to have them tell me that they don't care. !!! Apparently some are into sloppy seconds.

For myself, I can't feel sexy if I'm not clean, if my premises aren't clean, and my linens aren't clean. But not everyone feels that way. For some people, raunchier might be sexier. It's not for us to judge.

..c..