Is it wrong to see someone if they remind you of someone else?

Guest ***rd**n

First off to be fair everyone is their own person, so I am not trying to play favorites here. There is an MA that reminds me of two exotic dancers that I knew. One has retired and the other moved to another city I believe. They all have long dark hair, light eyes, fair skin and they are soft and subtle. She even talks to me the same way they would talk to me. I noticed her first by her pictures. You can't see everything but you see enough and the rest you leave up to your imagination and hope it doesn't play tricks on you. I have seen her a few times, she even kisses me. Kind of nice not having to hide your kisses like at the strip club. I would take a bloody nose from the bouncer to steal a few kisses from those exotic dancers I knew. Anyway not complaining or anything just kind of weird that's all.

I fail to see the problem here. It sounds like there's a definite type of woman you like, and... hey, you found another one! Good for you! I don't think it's weird at all.

• Like 2

I've had multiple guys in the past tell me I've reminded them of Mandy, a girl that used to work here at CMJ. They all said she was amazing and we have similar personalities and "looks."

So I say roll with it!

Here's how you can tell if it's wrong or not: Just ask yourself these questions:

- Are you harming or hurting yourself? (You seem to appreciate that girl a lot since you've seen her a few times already.)

- Are you harming/hurting the person being fantasized about? (She obviously doesn't know. And even if she did, frankly I think she'd be flattered.)

- Are you harming/hurting the person you're using as a substitute for the other? (I'll give you a hint: she's KISSING you.)

If the answer to all those questions is "no"; Congratulation! You ain't doing anything wrong.

Now if the question is: "Should I tell the substitute about the fantasy?" I think it depends. If she's an uptight, monogamous, very religious person with no sexual imagination and an exaggeratedly romanticized view about men/women relationships, I would say no, keep it to yourself and keep fantasizing in secret. Otherwise (for instance if she's an open-minded MA), I'd say tell her outright. If that's your thing, she might even be willing to roleplay for you, by pretending to be in a strip club, giving you lapdances, letting you call her by the stage name of the other girl, etc.

• Like 1

This is an industry built on fantasies.

As long as there is mutual respect between you and the MA (as RoamingGuy wrote), I see nothing inherently wrong. Some folks are attracted to people because they remind us of a movie star, or someone famous, a first love, or even the "person next door" who is "unattainable". Indulging in a fantasy, a few moments at a time, is that this industry is about.

But as with most fantasies, there are boundaries rooted in reality. As long as the fantasy stays within boundaries, I'd say have fun with it..

CM

I dont see anything wrong with that but I must say this did happen to me last year. I met a client who claims I looked exactly lie like a certain girl he had met 15 years ago. She was a waitress. It was weird he kept asking if I was her because her and I would around the same age. Its nice to meet someone who looks a lot like someone a person had a thing for in the past but he kept referring to the this woman and it got to be very uncomfortable after a while. It was almost like he didn't believe me when I said I wasn't this waitress from 15 years ago.

Posted via Mobile Device