Jennifer from PK

Booked a half hour session today with Jennifer from PK. Saw her in her West end location around 7:30PM. She is very pretty but she is not the skinny type one usually expect from PK but I always love a change. And it was a nice change as I was looking for a girl with some curve.

She started with a DFK while I was fingering her pussy.This continued for a while and then she gave me a BBBJ with a deep throat and then sucked my balls. I loved her performance in BBBJ. Then I started doing her in missionary position with condom. While I was doing her that, I asked whether she do greek. She said yes. Paid her an extra 60 and went for a trip to Greece. Shot my load while still inside her ass. A lot of kisses in the end.

Rating:

Performance: 9 out of 10

GFE: 10 out of 10

Body: 9 out of 10

Extras: 10 out of 10 (Trip to Greece)

Repeat: Definitely

She is very nice and quite large, she has a full figure, small around the middle than the bottom however I would say BBW for sure. Had a good time with her.

Guest Deuce

hey nice review...I have recently been thinking of trying out pink kitty but am a little paranoid about the safety issue. I have had my fun in europe etc..but are thse girls clean and are the sessions safe. Pink kitty looks like a good options just want to make sure first and get some advice from people who have tried them out.

First off... you should have opened a new thread for this. This is off topic enough that it would be considered hijacking this thread. If people add to this I will probably move it to a more appropriate thread.

Now... If your that paranoid do you really think asking a question like that in a forum is your best choice? In Canada we do not have any mandatory drug or heath tests for service providers. You should educate yourself about stds and use your own judgment in how safe you want your experience to be.

Here you asking if the agency is a good option for a safe session??? I am sure if the agency found out that one of the providers had a std the agency would tell the provider that they needed to go take care of the problem before taking any more bookings (I would hope any reputable agency would do this) but many STD's can go unnoticed so educate yourself and you take control of the level of risk you are willing to take. I am sure the provider will also not exceed the level or risk that she is willing to take but some will take greater risks then others.

P.S. If you have "had your fun" in Europe then you may want to have yourself checked out as well if you had any contact without protection. Some places in Europe have mandatory heath tests but things slip by and the tests are not done every day so you can easily pass on a std... the mandatory tests just lessen the spread of any stds.

When I visited Jennifer, she did told me that girls usually choose all the BBBJ, DFK and DATY and other option based on how clean a client looks. They never do it with a client that they are not comfortable with. If you smells good, have good hygiene and once you drop your pants, girl think you look clean, she will definitely do it. Also sometime you may be absolutely clean but it's girl's perception that you are not and she will not go for GFE with you.

I know you are paying money as a client but it doesn't mean that a girl is a slave of yours that what ever you want she is gonna do it. I have been refused sometime for GFE but I don't take it personally and move on...

I have not seen Jennifer with PK yet. As normally i like very slim girls. I really like the review and i think that i should try her out for unrestricted GFE. I think PK is normally honest and accurate in the advertisment of their ladies. I do agree with aa_allu on hygiene and cleanliness and it's really upto the girl whether or not she chooses to offer GFE with a certain client.

Ok, Brand new to this board so bear with me.

After hearing so much regarding PK Girls I finally decided to visit one in the Ottawa westend last night.

I had some issues with the fact that I was charged an addition $60 on top of the $200 fee for DATY as I understood that PK girls were GFE.

Another issue is the phone kept ringing during my hour telling me the hour was up when it was not. I did not find this very professional.

Not sure what this was all about but kinda turn-off for the client.

Jack:(

first of all...if we said GFE then we meant GFE....if the girl charges extra then its her thing entirely...doesn't mean she is NOT gfe if she charges extra. The girls do what they want to do...if they want to charge extra for gfe service then they will...

And about the phone ringing...If the hour is up and the girl has not called back then the agency will call her to let her know the booking time has ended. If a girl hasn't called back then there could be something wrong so we always call when the time is up EVEN if u are not DONE yet....

All the booking times are monitered.

Fine for the GFE and now I know.

As for the hour service, the phone started ringing 30 minutes into the appointment so that comment remains valid.

Jack:(:(:(