SP's Willing to Shave the Manly Bits

Guest w******o**a

I was wondering if there's SP's in Ottawa that would start a session with a shave of the manly bit and then once that's completed to move on with the remainder of the session?

Now I understand this would be based on the trust factor between both the client and the SP, are there SP's willing to let a client shave them?

love to hear your thoughts

WW

I was wondering if there's SP's in Ottawa that would start a session with a shave of the manly bit and then once that's completed to move on with the remainder of the session?

Now I understand this would be based on the trust factor between both the client and the SP, are there SP's willing to let a client shave them?

WW

I love doing that but alas I'm not there.

Posted via Mobile Device

Your post sounds contradictory. Is it the SP shaving your manly bits or you shaving hers? (Never referred to mine as the "manly bits").

Guest w******o**a

Hmmmm, too bad your not in town Emma.

Nothing is nicer once you have a nice shave to be touched, kissed or :69:

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."

--Woody Allen

penis-shaving.jpg

Guest w******o**a
Your post sounds contradictory. Is it the SP shaving your manly bits or you shaving hers? (Never referred to mine as the "manly bits").

As i was typing the email I thought I should pose the ???? if the SP would like to be shaved. My faux-pas, can I be spanked :butt:

thank you picking that up

I use to see a provider/good friend (retired now) that did it for me. Nothing like 2 in a big tub, a raging hard on (something for her to hang on to:-D), and she skillfully shaved me, think she only nicked me once:shock: She was always clean shaven, so no reverse offer.

This sounds fun.. but shaving usually involves blood.. yikes! :?

No not if you are very careful, and gentle which I think/know you could be Sin Cindy;) if not a tub for 2 is just as much fun without the shaving:mrgreen:

Guest w******o**a

If there's concern about blood, rubber gloves can be used and if there's a nick then the deed doesn't happen. Mutual understanding between both parties 8)

Sin Cindy, it would be fun ;-). I still haven't had the pleasure of visiting you.

WW

Sorry, but did anyone else have that scene from Rat Race pop in their mind? Hot tub full of Pepto Bismal, sailor hats, you shave my buttocks. LOL

Not trying to make fun, just made me think of that.

Posted via Mobile Device

Practice on a peach, and use a real dull razor, NOT!

Sin Cindy I'll give you a shot on my birthday I've been saving up to see you for a long session.

You are extremely, beautiful, sexy and funny , your an all in one sin cindy!

Shaving the boys could be risky business for sure, that's why I play it safe and just go with a part down the middle :D

WW

It's the first time I'm hearing of this... Special fantasy, but nice, when you think of it...

Well first of all I shave my own ....most of the time but a "trusted" "friend" would be welcome to help...

I have shaved a few ...ladies that is :) I like to think I am well accomplished.. never nicked yet :)

Sure I'd go a few days without "my" shave for an I'll shave U and Ucshave me arrangement ???? any takers in Southern NB ;)

Loki318

I've always wanted to ask an SP to shave me, but I guess I always thought it was a little weird, but now that someone else has brought up the subject, are there any SPs in Winnipeg or soon to visit that would be willing to shave my naught bits?

Guest S***dst***
I've always wanted to ask an SP to shave me, but I guess I always thought it was a little weird,...

If you think an SP would be weird...think about it next time you walk into your barber shop!

"Hey Fernando, I need you to shave my boys! What's that? No I don't have children, why do you ask?"

I wouldn't feel comfortable shaving someone and since I trim, don't shave, I'm okay as far as that is concerned.

Like Cindy, I don't like the potential blood factor, so that wouldn't be something I would offer. I have friends who are health care workers who remind me that Hep C virus can live on a surface for many days (more so than HIV).

As interesting as it sounds, is it possible to shave the boys with an electric one - what is chance of blood with those?

Someone else with a razor near the boys, with my luck I'd flinch and bad things would happen :shock:

I'm nervous enuff doing my own

RG

well you could start off with the ma get your twigs and berries shaved and get a nice massage and then see yor fav SP make a day of it.

Someone else with a razor near the boys, with my luck I'd flinch and bad things would happen :shock:

I'm nervous enuff doing my own

RG

I would be worried about the same thing!

I would be worried about the same thing!

In a lady, its not like she never had used a razor herself before, the ladies are not axe murderers..lol..and nobody said the use of this type of razor..the straight edge

razor.jpg

strdiag.JPG

I was merely talking about using something like this....

razor.jpg?w=450&h=337

I had an sp shave my twig and berries and she does a better job than i could ever do. I try to shave them every once in a while.

I shave my noggin and an attractive women sitting in my lap shaving my head would be well...attractive :)

Peace

Mr Green

In a lady, its not like she never had used a razor herself before, the ladies are not axe murderers..lol..and nobody said the use of this type of razor..the straight edge

razor.jpg

strdiag.JPG

I was merely talking about using something like this....

razor.jpg?w=450&h=337

Pete

It's nothing against the ladies, hell I'm nervous enuff doing my own...something "razor" sharp near the boys.

Lorraina Bobbitts husband trusted his wife btw, look what happened to

him:shock: lol

RG;)