I found the solution to pay your bills!

Guest W***ledi*Time

... for Hunky Bill's Little Perogie-Maker (youtube has everything, it seems):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVdvguzaEBI

(Disclaimer: I see on the web that in 1982 the Ukrainian Canadian Professional Assn made a complaint against William Konyk (aka Hunky Bill) based on the B.C. Human Rights Code, stating that "Hunky" is "a nickname applied, usually disparagingly, to immigrants ... from east-central Europe". The complainants alleged that the commercial exploitation of the term "hunky" on Konyk's business signs, advertisements, publications commercial items and vehicles created "a discriminatory environment and [offended] the dignity and pride of persons of Ukrainian descent". The complaint was rejected, the ruling being that while the term "hunky" was offensive, it was not technically discriminatory in the context in which it was used.)

One that was on years ago, for hp sauce

Laughed when the cow goes moo moo moo when the cowboy runs by

RG

OMG I remember that commercial! The cow sings this cheesy song.

(Clears his throat)....Can you imagine, how much I love you..moo moo moo.

You know you're the one for me yeah! No one else could

ever be...hugh! My arms won't free you and my heart won't

try....thank you, you're beautiful :lol:

Additional Comments:

Here's one from Steelback Beer. It's terrible, but I couldn't help but laugh when I heard what was really being said!! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yul8QGFhECM

Edited by MightyMouse
wrong words

Ok, I love love love the Your Heritage moments. You know, the old-timey commercials about famous Canadians or moments in history.

Personally, my favourite was always the one about neurosurgeon Dr. Wilder Penfield and the burnt toast chick. "I smell....burnt toast!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNdM9JhTPJw

That one and the one about the Inukshuks: "Now the people will know we were here."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd86ov04mqI

And just for good measure, I really love the old Log Driver's Waltz.

I remember the one about the burnt toast Erin....when i was a little girl I thought if i smelled burnt toast i would have to get brain surgery because of that commercial LMAO..

I hate the commercials about the Totino's pizza rolls..."we're the kids in America" song drives me crazy....

My favourite one's are those weird milk ones where the cow always roars at the end....those are great:)

A bit strange but in a good way....

Oh and btw this thread made me think of those concerned children's advertisers psa's from the 90's anyone remember those?

this might jog your memory...

I remember being in grade school and this was always on tv....Love the old fiver buddy is using lol.

Yup, I LOVE the Dos Equis man...he's my idol!

I HATE the guys in a minivan crying over a football game on the TV. First of all, who the fuck needs or wants a TV in your minivan (if you need to entertain the kids, get a portable DVD instead...cheaper and you can take it to the park/beach/cottage as well. And secondly, not all guys are football fans...what a load of stereotypical crap!

That one made me thing of this one...it's my favourite one right now....

he commercials that drive me crazy are:

Any Tim Hortons commercial (why do they have to be so low bugget and just plain awful)

And the Cash Man (Russell Oliver Jewlery in Toronto) Seriously the commercials are really bad from the trashy go-go dancers to a Halloween themed one airing in the summer.

I'm the cash man....i give you money for your o-ld gold ya ......OH YA!!!!( *looks crazy and shakes his fists full of hundreds*)

I love the one go-go dancer's wig....so hot ;)

Yes, Nicolette's Jeep commercial is a fav of mine as well.

I like commercials that have a "feel good" musical jingle.

Here's my contribution (an oldie):

CM

from the chopslap to pocket fisherman Ron popeil has sold it all and made countless millions for those of you too young to remember -we grew up on popeil and ktel all kinds of goofy advertising before political correctness came in-(hunky bill )etc- as ron once said

" If you create a product that?s needed in the marketplace, people are going to buy it. It?s so easy for me to sell my products because the market exists"

With that in mind i,d like to propose a product for cerbites when they can,t visit their special providers a tool for between encounters we could call it the triple p -i can almost here the ads now "

Try the new and improved popeil pocket pussy comes in all sizes shapes and now colors take it with you to the beach on business trips or simply bring it out on those cold snowey nights when you need a special friend

i can almost see ron hawking it at the local walmart-chuckle chuckle