Pay before or after play?

I prefer up front as well. Sometimes with regulars, we tend to get carried away and he ends up having to come back 10-15mins later lol!

• Like 2

Please pay before. I am sorry for your experience, really I am. I've had instances where I was counting the money and noticed anywhere between 20 to 80$ was missing. Luckily this was before play. Several decided to leave or ' were going to get the rest out of the car' and vanished.

it's unfair for us to be put at risk also.

As mentioned on here, see verifies independent members, reviewed members, or members who have been on here for a long time with photo sets and the like

No client who wants to pay afterwards will be permitted to see me, and a lot o Sp's feel the same. It's not worth the risk to us

Let's keep us all safe

with my regular SP, she never counts it, because once again, she trusts me that it will be there in full.

don't get me wrong, if an SP does require it before, I am more than willing to do so. I don't look to start trouble, and if that's the rule they have, fine with me.

sorry to hear that some people have short changed you, its not fair or nice of people to do that, especially if its on purpose.

Basic etiquette chaps - plain white envelop, not sealed. Place where it is clearly seen and then excuse yourself to freshen up. Makes the encounter safer for all, no LE entrapment, and no shorting the SP.

Best way to start a first rate encounter. Every time.

If you feel the need to tip or add for "extras" drop it discretely on your way out.

• Like 3

Guest *t**e**x

Of course one pays before. But I think the first responder to Londoncaper's question was a little heavy handed. I didn't see him implying that he wanted to shortage anyone or rip them off. Seemed like an innocent question to me from someone who was maybe ripped off himself.

I always book two hour outcalls. (Either in my home or in an upscale hotel). I have the fee ready in an envelope either in the pocket of my housecoat or in plain view where she can find it. Often she will see it on the counter or see/feel it in the pocket as we embrace. I have had several sessions in which we both have forgotten and spent the entire 120 minutes without the transaction. As we exchanged goodnight hugs and kisses..... "Uh, aren't you forgetting something"? I would ask. There was even one occasion when a touring SP was staying just down the hall from my room at the same hotel and I had to text her to return for her payment.

Honesty is the best policy, I guess.

Anything like this ever happen to you?

Guest **spo**

Maybe I am in the minority, but I have been hobbying for 12 years in multiple countries. I typically pay after unless asked prior in which case I pay upfront (which I am obviously fine with). I just prefer to pay after. No Sp has ever given me issue and I have seen approximately 500 girls.

Simple answer is you are paying for her TIME... you pay before because no matter how good or bad you think the experience is, she is still spending her time with you.

There is no guarantee of it being amazing... some people just don't click...

but for me anyway... it nearly always has been great. If it isn't great see someone else, but don't blame her... sometimes its just doesn't work.

Sometimes you need to find the right gal that you really connect with and then just see her -- for the past year I've alternated between two particular ladies because they are particularly amazing (but so different from each other). But I've never had a bad experience.

If you want to thank her for an extraordinary experience you can tip her after.

But never, never, never ask for your money back...

• Like 4

Until you have a rapport with a lady that you are repeating with, pay before.

Yes you run the risk of having them run off or not getting what you paid for....but as already said, that will be last money that lady ever gets from you.

Once you have a working relationship and they know you will be back, it becomes less of an issue plus the lady is more relaxed and the timing of the money becomes a non issue because you both know it's there and will be paid.

It's about respect on both sides of the transaction, and that goes a long way in BOTH leaving satisfied.

• Like 5

I always have the envelope ready at the beginning, once I went to get the

envelope out of my pocket and it wasn't there, I quickly retreated looking for the envelope to find it along the side of the seat in my car, I was stressed thinking I dropped it between my car and her hotel room.

I always have the envelope ready at the beginning, once I went to get the

envelope out of my pocket and it wasn't there, I quickly retreated looking for the envelope to find it along the side of the seat in my car, I was stressed thinking I dropped it between my car and her hotel room.

That's my paranoia, I'm a little OCD when it comes to 'the envelope'. I double check the amount on their site before I leave, then I check the envelope again when I get in the car and then I check it once more when I get there.

Although, I'm so comfortable and have such a good relationship with one of the ladies I see on a regular basis, it felt like I was going to visit a good friend...which I kinda guess I was :) and I completely forgot about the envelope until a few hours before I was supposed to see her.

Thank god I remembered or that would have been really embarrassing.

• Like 1