Whats on your Bucket List

My muffin is quite tasty!

Very tasty and moist too,and very tender in the center:mrgreen:

Very tasty and moist too,and very tender in the center:mrgreen:

Hehehe, hrm, aren't we supposed to be talking about bucket lists here??!!! Not that I mind at all having you gentlemen talk about my muffin :D

On and still on bucket list,:-)I just can't stroke it off my list just yet :)

Hehehe, hrm, aren't we supposed to be talking about bucket lists here??!!! Not that I mind at all having you gentlemen talk about my muffin :D

On and still on bucket list,:-)I just can't stroke it off my list just yet :)

Oh my...all this talk of stroking, and muffins... i think I'll have to go get out my toybox for a little mid-morning fun!

4- Blow up a cow with a rocket launcher. *(I heard you can do that in Cambodia so that is on my travel list...) I also assume that the sound would be... "MOOOOO...BOOM" Followed by some splooshy sounds :D

If we can target llamas as well as cows, I am coming with you on the Cambodian trek. Llamas are the bane of the animal world.

Have a daughter. And teach her to make pies.

I have two daughter and neither one want learn to do any thing in kitchen except eat my cooking !

That's so sweet. what kind do you make well

l'm know for my Pecan Pie

Guest S**a*Q
If we can target llamas as well as cows, I am coming with you on the Cambodian trek. Llamas are the bane of the animal world.

I heard that if you wanted something in the lesser price range they do have the option to chuck a hand grenade at a chicken :D I think I would do that as well, but I'm in on the Llama hunting... They look like screwed up horses... and they spit.

On a note to those that think I'm cruel, I don't wanna blow ALL cows up, just one, and really I wouldn't care if it was a horse, a cow or a moose... It's more just the rocket launcher I wanna use :D Heehee!!!

I would also love to build a catapult or trebuchet and launch stuff out of my yard... Maybe a cow! Hahaha then it's a COWtapult!

Hahahaha!

Love to see how long that list was

From Atlantic to Pacific

My bucket list:

Tour all of Canada - Cerb style!:twisted:

Of course, I'd have to win the lottery first! :lol:

Guest S**a*Q

I tell everyone this.. and it WILL happen.

When I buy a house, which is hopefully soonish, like 5 years... I'm digging a moat around my house :) Which I'll cement, then make it free running *(with right angles and stuff). Then I have a lazy river around my house, a skating rink in the winter and an all round COOL freaking moat. *(No Crocodiles or anything though, my luck, I'd fall in and be their dinner...)

I know I have to live out in the bush somewhere for that... but I'll do it!!!

7- Dig Moat Around House.

8- With moat, I apparently need a drawbridge now... :D

Edited by S**a*Q
I have compulsive button pushing habits that cause me to repeat myself like 4 times... Repetitiveness removal.

FWD: hope you are now feeling better!

The one thing I would love to do and scratch off my personal bucket list is:

to have a number (6-8) CERB ladies I have come to "know", join me in a dinner at a local restaurant and slip under the table and provide them with oral satisfaction until each cums while they chat, eat, and drink. Get up from under the table and finish dessert and tea and a liquor then go!

I have two daughter and neither one want learn to do any thing in kitchen except eat my cooking !

That's so sweet. what kind do you make well

l'm know for my Pecan Pie

YUM pecan pie!!! I'm all about fruit pies. Peach, blueberry, blueberry AND peach...mmmmmmm

1. have a threesome

2. have a woman squirt in my face

3. travel

thanks to vicky i can now scratch of #2 of my list

to have a number (6-8) CERB ladies I have come to "know", join me in a dinner at a local restaurant and slip under the table and provide them with oral satisfaction until each cums while they chat, eat, and drink. Get up from under the table and finish dessert and tea and a liquor then go!

Hahaha, someone I think ( especially in my case, knowing you and my reaction) it would be impossible to just sit there and act casual. LOL.

1) To go almost anywhere in Italy and also want to travel to Paris, France ;) 2) Have a threesome 3) Get Married 4) Have my own business ( aside from this one) :D

Count me in! Oh, and I'll take a shot of Gold Shalger!

I tell everyone this.. and it WILL happen.

When I buy a house, which is hopefully soonish, like 5 years... I'm digging a moat around my house :) Which I'll cement, then make it free running *(with right angles and stuff). Then I have a lazy river around my house, a skating rink in the winter and an all round COOL freaking moat. *(No Crocodiles or anything though, my luck, I'd fall in and be their dinner...)

I know I have to live out in the bush somewhere for that... but I'll do it!!!

7- Dig Moat Around House.

8- With moat, I apparently need a drawbridge now... :D

I love, love, love this idea, I saw one in a movie once and for the life of me can't remember what it is, all I remember is there was a guy who was getting trashed with this older girl and then realized how out of it he was and forced himself to leave this awesome party with a moat swimming pool around the entire house... This is really going to bother me now...

1) To go almost anywhere in Italy and also want to travel to Paris, France ;) 2) Have a threesome 3) Get Married 4) Have my own business ( aside from this one) :D

This business is great training for owning your own business! I too, used to have Paris on my list but after spending the better part of the spring and summer there I am finally able to check it off- I highly recommend it, but you likely only need a couple of weeks to explore it really well... Lol, after the first 2.5months I got kinda homesick- in Paris, lol... Beautiful, big yet small city!

You could go on tour there, I worked while I was there, gotta love being able to travel with this business!

I love, love, love this idea, I saw one in a movie once and for the life of me can't remember what it is, all I remember is there was a guy who was getting trashed with this older girl and then realized how out of it he was and forced himself to leave this awesome party with a moat swimming pool around the entire house... This is really going to bother me now...

Was it like this???00306.jpg

And I think the movie you are speaking of is "The Swimmer" ( 1968 ) starring Burt Lancaster....

here is the link to the Wikipedia synopsis... sound familiar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Swimmer