Ladies wearing glasses - real or fake ones - what is your view on it? Pun intended!

I wonder if men are really attracted to women who wear glasses or not. Of course there are the classic "secretary" or "teacher" looks that can include glasses or not, but I wonder if, in general, a woman wearing glasses has an effect on you gentlemen? Power of attraction or repellent?

teenchoice_katy_e__oPt.jpg

• Like 2

Interesting question.

Think it depends on who's wearing them and the style of glasses. On the right lady and the right frame, yes I do think it can be sexy.

• Like 4

I agree - on the right lady, with the right frame that fits the face properly, they can be totally sexy.

On the flip side of things - I'm wear glasses/contacts, but won't go in public with glasses, I don't like how I look in them and don't like the feeling of them.

• Like 2

I am the same. I wear contact lenses pretty much all the time, and my glasses only before going to bed and in the morning. I would not be able to do anything or go anywhere without any of these anyway! I don't feel the same when I wear my glasses though, and was wondering if wearing my glasses when I host would "work" for me, but I don't think it would. Although I have had the request sometimes to wear my glasses for some fantasy. Funny how the "secretary look" is still so popular ;-)

This really is an interesting question...not one I have spent much time thinking about until this morning..

I have always ascribed to the theory that if a lady feels sexy about herself then that translate into how she looks and moves and acts which in turn influences how others view or see her.

Sexy or attractive for me is not one look or one body type or a particular piece of clothing... it is a feeling and a chemistry that develops...

I kinda think that our experiences and the culture we are raised in might predispose us to see certain types of looks or body types or images as more sexy and therefore we might be drawn to particular women or ads or encounters because of that preconditioning. We might look for bookings with people who present an image that matches that ideal.

We have been conditioned by society to see that if you look like Marilyn Monroe or Cindy Crawford...or the current "it" looks of the day then you look beautiful and sexy.

What my involvement in this lifestyle has taught me is that sexy comes in all shapes, sizes and looks. I have learned, I think, that a woman who feels sexy about herself can pretty much make anything she wears look sexy... I am often asked when I am making a booking if I have any special clothing requests for the lady and I invariably answer, especially if it is a lady I have never met before, please wear what ever you feel sexy wearing and frankly I have never been disappointed. After all how would I know what would look and feel best on a lady I have never met... if I requested a sexy school girl look but the lady feels silly in that outfit I don't see how that enhances the encounter. If however she wears something that she thinks she is drop dead gorgeous in that has to translate, in my opinion, into how she will act and make for a great session.

Twenty years ago if you had asked me what type of lady are you look for for an encounter I think I would have been primarily drawn by the visuals of young petite ladies with great hourglass bodies and hey I still think that is great but what I have learned from meeting with a range of very diverse ladies is that Sexy can't be defined by one image... There are ladies on this site who in no way match that traditional sexy look but who exude sexual energy and that when you meet them you walk away saying O My God what have I been missing.

Ok... back to the glasses... I guess that what I am saying is that I don't think the glasses make the lady look sexy I think the Lady makes the glasses look sexy.

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

My take on ladies wearing glasses, fake or not. I find I'm attracted to ladies that do wear glasses. For me it could be that the lady is a bit nerdy(I mean this in the most respectful way) or simply more educated(imagine secretary, librarian). I have dated many ladies that did wear glasses and they seem to be better in bed. Just my opinion.

• Like 1