Things that SP do besides just the service

There's a lot I could say but won't. First, what a positive and thoughtful post. Thank You for making it

Second, without details, I went through, and am still going through some major tribulations. One was the passing away of my father after his battle with cancer and then a major betrayal by my family, one which I have to deal with the consequences to this day. And finally the burden of caring for a family member (one who betrayed me btw) who is getting progressively worse from dementia has fallen to me for the most part

There is a special lady who offered much needed support. She is more friend to me than my family is family. And a bright light in a dark time. So third, if not inappropriate, I'd like to send Emily Rushton a big hug. You are a wonderful companion, but even better friend. Your friendship has meant more to me than can be imagined

And thanks again Capablanca for such a thoughtful post

RG

• Like 2

I have had the honor to know a number of amazing SP's who provide so much more then service.

I'm quite certain that if the ladies I see on a regular basis... no that won't work - well let's put it another way, if their services were limited to only what some outsiders might expect, I really think I wouldn't bother.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

I will have to chime in here as well. And first and foremost, to Capablanca and RoamingGuy, my sympathies for the loss and hardships you have experienced, yet spoke of so eloquently. Such is Never easy, and to bare yourselves as you did, my hat is off to you. We all have our reasons why we see a SP. It varies for everyone as much as the experience itself will vary. To echo the comments made here, I have gotten so much more than a mere physical experience from seeing a particular SP. They do offer so much more to us if we simply choose to accept it. In my case it not only filled an immense void of intimacy that I was experiencing, but also helped me (even if by accident or mere luck) to obtain a clarity of thought and focus I have not had in some time. Even in just conversing with a couple of SPs whom I have not had the pleasure of physically meeting yet, they have offered me words of empathy, compassion and support through some recent difficult times. I can honestly say that I was heading to a very dark place in my mind, and these SPs aided to turn me around. And it was not mere physical touch that did it. In some cases, there as been not phsycial contact whatsoever... yet, they have instilled in me a completely different outlook and attitude at how I address adversity. We definitely need to abolish the stereotypical image of a SP and replace it with something truly reflective of how amazing and special these women are, and that they provide so much more to us than some time in the bedroom. To the ladies I speak of in my personal experiences, I hope you know who you are and how much your friendships and thoughts mean to me. Thank you so much. You cannot know how truly appreciative I am for what you have done for me.

"....life is an occasion... Rise to it...."

I've had many great experiences with MA's and SP"s. I've helped a few out in the beginning when they started by giving them advice and tips. I've become good friends with several of the first women that I have met and have been friends with a few after 5 years. The've been there when I needed someone to talk to or cuddle. They provide me with the passion and fun that I need sometimes. They also have turned me from a shy man to a more confident. They have fulfilled fantasies that I have had, helped me tick off a few items from my bucket list. They've help me be a better man, that knows now how to please a woman. They've made me a better and happier man :)

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

I don't see SP's much anymore and it was more for physical rather than emotional needs. I do agree though, they can and do provide more than just sex for many people. Shy, lonely, widowed, awkward, etc. Whatever your reasons we all benefit from companionship.

Imagine seeing this industry for all the good it does for peoples mental health and emotional needs, rather than the negative. Legalize and regulate it, if for no other reason than the well being of both SP's and those they help!