VIPOTG (Paris)

Once again fella, VIPOTG has sent a superstar here.....

Run don't walk to see Paris guys....

She is VERY energetic, very fun, VERY attentive , amazing body and excellent skills.

That's all the details you'll get from me, but she is one of the best I've seen from VIPOTG.....a MUST SEE....����!!!

• Like 1

Well ..... she sure is very energetic and loves to have a great time . English is a bit weak but for sure a nine or ten in the other categories , you really cant go wrong with VIPOG , they always seem to send winners , this one is a must see if you can

Saw her myself and agree she is gorgeous. English is very limited. She wants to shower you before and after the date. Location had me a bit nervous. It is in a tricky part of town although the building itself is very safe.

Can someone tell me what VIPOG stands for?

VIPOTG stands for VIP Oriental Travelling Girls, I believe.

The shower before and after is actually a *really good idea* if you want to make sure you aren't picking up anything undesirable from an SP, and she's not picking up something from her client and then passing it on. Soap and warm water actually go a long way to reducing the risk of transmitting HPV (warts), HSV (herpes) and other bugs that can get transmitted by skin-to-skin. C0nd0ms are great for the fluid-borne bugs, but a good shower after can really reduce your (and her) overall risk.

I visit VIPOTG for this very reason. And always shower after a visit to any other SP.

Be safe! Keep it clean.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.