Le Garage is a SC located in Mirabel. I visited the club Thursday from 4:30-6:30 so basically the quiet time. $3 cover, I gave $5. Door man was very much the gentleman, perfectly bilingual. Barmaid was hottest girl in the club, a 10 for sure. About 8 girls working. Only 1 girl on stage in 2 hours, not too many customers. Free food, all you can eat was good. $10 dances in ground floor rooms. $100 for half an hour upstairs in more private rooms. I had dances with 3 girls on ground floor. My 3 didn't pressure me to take them upstairs altho I understand some do. If I had of seen a girl that knocked my socks off, I would have gone upstairs with her. I don't know how private the rooms are upstairs. So, $10 dances are great, you can spend a lot of time for not much money. I'd like to go back again when club is busier to find that diamond in the rough otherwise I'd likely stay with the $10 dances. Oh, and each trip to the downstairs dance room costs $2 which the girls give to the door man. ����.

• Like 4

I've been to this bar many times in the past and have never seen anything bad, maybe I got lucky.

Always had fun at this bar, lots of girls and great atmosphere. It's been a couple years since I've been to the bar.

Highly recommend it, and 10 dollar dances... Can't beat it.

I was there a few weeks back for a bachelor party, excellent atmosphere, great door man and DJ. We all had a good time on a Saturday afternoon.

I recommend the place myself. And like mentioned the $10 dance you can't beat.