Like my name says a little help please

Hi. Been a fan for awhile but never made a profile, just window shopped I guess is what you'd say.

I'm just gonna say it like it is. I have a small cluster of tumours on my heart. If I get too worked up or work too hard I have seizures. I can't just dive in and go hard like I used too. I'm 24 nearing the big quarter century and hoping to experience something epic before that also before I get operated on to remove the tumours (been told I'll be out of commission for around a year, more than one surgery needed).

Ah back to my request/desire. I'd like a women who is soft, slow, patient and understanding. Is willing to let lay back and she can very slowly and softly use whatever means she wants help me relax and release some pent up stress. I'm new to this and will be shy but also hoping people will have ideas on who's a good visit or maybe some ladies know they are just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I see we have personal inboxes here too, either send me a message or add to my thread. Thanks again. KCCO

Welcome to LYLA.

Sorry to hear and hope it works out. That's a tough cross to bear.

As far as how to choose..., well, I'm new myself, working my way around the place to get comfortable.

Even though I've only been a member for ~2 weeks, I find this place more a community of like-minded souls, so I'm looking at it as moving into the neighbourhood, which means, I need to familiarize myself with how things work (etiquette/rules of engagement), the people, and yes, of course, the "LYLA lovelies", the end goal.

I'm sure every lady here is good visit, but that's purely subjective. We all have our own desires and predictions. Is it a one time fix/fantasy or is finding someone(s) that you have a connection (although fleeting) with part of the equation?

Now, I'm much older and my subjectivity has changed (meaning: what's between the ears can be just as important as what's between the legs) over the years. I'm in no position to recommend candidates, but I'm voraciously reading the ladies posts (sorry guys), visiting their websites if available, reading the recommendations (more subjectivity), sending PMs, saying hello, joining social groups.

Reach out and see how it goes, someone might just grab on and make your day!

Welcome.. you have come to the right place... I notice that you are posting in the Ottawa section and the good news is there is a huge number of absolutely wonderful ladies available in that market who I am certain would be wonderful to meet...

I would suggest in order to allow us to best recommend a lady to you then you should take a few minutes and tell us about what type of lady you are attracted to that way we can give a much better match based on our experience.

Without your info I can suggest to you a few ladies from LYLA who I know are often in Ottawa...

Manualla Cruz is a young petite very sexy lady

Bianca Jaguar a mature statuesque lady

But I would recommend you spend some time reviewing the Ottawa ads section as it will give you the names of so many great ladies who will go out of their way to make the experience perfect for you.

Good luck with the encounter and the Medical issues.

I suspect if you research who interests you, and you approach her, she will reply in a way that is suitable for you. Just let her know what you are looking for.

I can tell you that there are some amazing women in Ottawa. Just search the recommendation threads. You are surrounded by angels there.

Just a few I know of:

Nicolette Vaughan

Mature Angela

Raven Rain

Meg O Ryan

Summer

Leigh Munroe

Emily J

Claire Heavens

Victoria Banks

(I am sure I am missing many more, but these are some I adore)

Here is a start:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Good Luck!

• Like 5

I have never met Emily J. However having read her posts, her recommendations, seen her website and followed her writings for a long time I can say if I was looking for a lovely lady to take it slow and gentle then she would be the first lady to come to mind. From her readings I can tell she is a very special lady. Very intelligent and very sensual.

Guest *ha***op

Hey, sorry to hear about your condition, I hope you can recover fully and get to remission. I think your only problem would be your age. Some may disagree but I find Ottawa ladies are generally very picky about age. I have been refused by over 50% of the ladies on this site that I have spoken to because of my age, 28.

I made a thread about it a while back and a few girls replied saying they do see younger guys...that may be a good place to start. Best of luck :)

Thanks for all your support and information. I have messaged a few ladies but no luck, I believe my condition may scare some of them and I get that. I'm still hope little hope and might have to cut my quest short to a move up in my time frame to hopefully have a recovery procedure but will be on the bench for a long time after of it works.

Thanks again all KCCO

I think the age thing has to do with the level of maturity. If someone under, let's say 30, leads off with "hey sexy mama, want a ten inch" I won't even consider meeting him. If a 20yr old starts off with "good morning Meg I was wondering about your availability".

It's all in the approach! I am not impressed by your sexual prowess I am however impressed by good manners and good grammar which you seem to have ( punctuation is a pain on an iPad! Lol).

Sorry but some boys have made it bad for some young gentlemen!

• Like 4

Hello A little help and welcome to Lyla! Sorry to hear of your condition and holding out positive vibe for you. What I would suggest is contacting a few ladie and explain the situation. From there, you can gauge an idea of how they will respond to what you are dealing with, etc. Then I would suggest a phone conversation as this is always the first clue and indicative of whether or not you both would be suited to meet. There are very many nice and understanding ladie among us. :) I agree with other member that massage be good to start and isn't in hurry.

I think the age thing has to do with the level of maturity. If someone under' date=' let's say 30, leads off with "hey sexy mama, want a ten inch" I won't even consider meeting him. If a 20yr old starts off with "good morning Meg I was wondering about your availability".

It's all in the approach! I am not impressed by your sexual prowess I am however impressed by good manners and good grammar which you seem to have ( punctuation is a pain on an iPad! Lol).

Sorry but some boys have made it bad for some young gentlemen![/quote']

I completely agree. I met 25 year old last week and by the way he approach me via text and then on the phone, he sound like someone in their 30 or older. Now he asked to see me again. Those are the young men I have respect for.

Like I said in a previous post regarding age, I will always make exception but if I'm going to be approach with "Hey babe, what can you do for me and will you do x, y and Z but I need di$count first"... then bye bye. I don't care about how many inch, blah, blah, blah. That make me want to just go throw my cookie by the way they talk to me at time.

Frankly, if guy really want to get me all hot and bothered, go off with a "Hello, how are you? My name is Xxxxxx. I am x year of age. I am inquiring about your availability and rate, etc.

To the men who think length or width matter, you are dead wrong! Newflash: we don't care! Manner first.

I can only hold out hope that chivalry can be alive and well! lol Maybe we can start finishing etiquette program for the rude people?

• Like 2

I just wanted to say thank you to all the kind messages and encouragement. I haven't been able to meet anyone with me being insanely shy. I still hope too but just wanted to say thanks to everyone anyways.

Hi All, I'm starting treatment next week, I wasn't able to get past my shyness and actually book with anyone. But had some lovely chats and encouragement. Since I'm starting treatment I'll be deleting my profile cause I won't have the means to check it often enough. Thanks again and to all the men, your very lucky to have such gorgeous kind ladies in Ottawa so be good to them.