Let's start something interesting, I bet everyone subconsciously avoid this concept publicly but as hobbying is part of our lifestyle, our health risks a potential threat. This ofc applies to both us and our lovely ladies. Any thoughts?

Personally my dilemma on ���� would be that no one likes a covered job but at the same time...

• Like 1

Let's start something interesting, I bet everyone subconsciously avoid this concept publicly but as hobbying is part of our lifestyle, our health risks a potential threat. This ofc applies to both us and our lovely ladies. Any thoughts?

Personally my dilemma on ���� would be that no one likes a covered job but at the same time...

No one avoids this subject here and I would say that most of us go and get checked often enough. And like RG said it has been discussed often enough and I would even bet that there are more then what RG said in his post.

Just saying....

• Like 4

Yup like they say..no one here avoids this topic. 20 years in the dating game and just got yet another test. All clear! Lol. We are adults who are active in the dating world. We must be tested regualrly simple as that. There is no other safe way but regular testing and learn what symptoms and signs to look for is also important. Anyone dating should be responsiable.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies, newbie barrier I guess. Though it's nice to get corrected and learn from the predecessors, I've learn quite a lot from the previous posts.

Nice forum indeed and wish everyone a happy weekend!

• Like 2