capitalCforCougar

This lady (cause CCC is) is a hidden gem. and boy does she have the touch. Her incall is in an office building but past reception and her office behind the cloth screens is her bazaar/boudoir fit with incense, candles and soothing music. CCC is a spiritual sexualist who gives an excellent massage

She is an intelligent sensitive lady with great hands who loves her work and I'm going back soon

• Like 5

Finally managed to see her and all I can say is... WOW... A fantastic experience that I will be repeating (hopefully soon). Don't waste your time messaging me asking about it, message her and make an appointment, you won't regret it.

• Like 2

Finally managed to see her and all I can say is... WOW... A fantastic experience that I will be repeating (hopefully soon). Don't waste your time messaging me asking about it, message her and make an appointment, you won't regret it.

Love that answer... not sure a recommendation could say much more that that "Don't waste your time messaging me asking about it, message her and make an appointment, you won't regret it."

I can assure you that if I was closer to Winnipeg I would be following that advice and booking :)

• Like 3

Guest Ne**6*

She had sent me a PM inviting me to see her so, I am curious. I asked for pics but was told none available. There is no doubt in my mind that she has received positive reviews but I guess I am one of those people who would like to know what a provider looks like before I visit.

She had sent me a PM inviting me to see her so, I am curious. I asked for pics but was told none available. There is no doubt in my mind that she has received positive reviews but I guess I am one of those people who would like to know what a provider looks like before I visit.

There are many reasons why a lady will not share pictures that might reveal who she is or too much details... the majority of ladies choose to not show their face as they need to protect their privacy and ensure their safety. While I have not had the pleasure of meeting this lady in person... distance being the only reason... I would have to suggest that she has seemed to me to be very accessible and I have absolutely no concerns regarding her reliability so if i was concerned about her appearance being what i am looking for and the pictures that are available on her Lyla profile were not sufficient I would simply ask her to describe herself and trust her be accurate.

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

I saw this lady today and must concur. An hour that you'd have to look far and wide to duplicate.

• Like 5