Bobo on backpage.

The question is though.....is there a new girl here? I think asian bobo may be a service, wonder if they are coming here?

Anyone call the number yet?

The question is though.....is there a new girl here? I think asian bobo may be a service, wonder if they are coming here?

Anyone call the number yet?

I did not call but I did text her... we exchanged a short text but then nothing so from my perspective there is still a lot of questions to be answered.

Just my Opinion

I also was able to text her (or somebody at that number anyway) on Sunday past. It was a short exchange and then she didn't answer when I asked how long she would be in town. I haven't followed up because I'm suspicious, but hopefully someone who actually meets her will post here.

Oh and I also did image searches on several of her pictures and found them in all sorts of places on the Interwebs. Very suspicious.

I see that she has a 709 number listed now.....

Anyone called or been?

PM and let me know or post here....up to you. But I'm curious for sure.

I see that she has a 709 number listed now.....

Anyone called or been?

PM and let me know or post here....up to you. But I'm curious for sure.

As Sophia said, read the thread in the NB section, if you haven't: fake photos. A new number changes nothing. :)

• Like 2

well i called and she answered the phone sure sounds Japanese. at hotel in town. either tonight or tomorrow....ill let yall know how it goes

I sent her a message, says she's located at the quality hotel. I asked her to send me a pic of her holding a piece of paper that says something and she never responded.

She replies to your first message... says what hotel she is at.. and yet not a single post by anyone saying they have enjoyed her company... so what does that tell us... It tells me time to move on.

Not a single guy took a shot at her yet?

I spoke to her on the phone, she sounded busy, another phone going in background.

She sounded nice enough, 240 full service gfe and beebeebeejay. Shower and a drink. yayyyy!

Also assured me those were her pics on site, said she is Japanese.

I am very tempted....no one been yet? pm if you like.

Not a single guy took a shot at her yet?

I spoke to her on the phone, she sounded busy, another phone going in background.

She sounded nice enough, 240 full service gfe and beebeebeejay. Shower and a drink. yayyyy!

Also assured me those were her pics on site, said she is Japanese.

I am very tempted....no one been yet? pm if you like.

I'm sorry. But, are you not reading the posts of those that are trying to help you? How many times must someone tell you this is a bait and switch, and other warnings, before you move on?

If you're tempted, just do it and stop asking for input: you've already received plenty, but appear determined to ignore it.

Baffling....

• Like 3

I'm really new to this my Man.

If this is you're own personal website, continue to be so helpful.

If not, put your wisdom to work trying to ���� yourself.