I need some help I'm an older guy 55 not having much luck need to met someone that will take care of me ,

I would have to agree with Boomer if you are having trouble getting a booking especially in Ottawa a city with a very active lifestyle you might want to consider how you are approaching the ladies... respectful gentlemen are always gonna be treated the same by ladies working in this industry. The fact that you are 55 should not be a problem... in fact it should be helpful.

Recently I have heard from several ladies that more and more guys are refusing to provide the information they need to properly screen and ensure their safety. Guys seem to be thinking that with the new law and the Ashley Madison debacle that they can't give the lady the info they need to screen... that approach is always gonna get you refused by the top ladies.

The open forum is probably not a great place to discuss your approach but you can certainly feel free to pop me a PM.

Good Luck

• Like 1

What kind of 'care' are you seeking? Is it the kind a girlfriend might provide? Or is it the 'day care' type of care? Or do you want to live like an adult film star? Maybe it's not your approach, maybe you haven't been clear about what you want. My two cents anyway.

• Like 1