Loralee Reach

Loralee?s profile picture does not do her justice. Her European looks hide a smouldering cauldron of sexual energy, erotic stimulation and a keen desire to please.

I have spent several morning and afternoon multi-hour sessions with Loralee. Each time there was a new revelation of the depths of her passion, her sensual exploration of eroticism and just a keen willingness to have fun.

Loralee?s all-natural attributes are ripe for someone on a quest for a bout of sensual pleasures. She is a willing partner: both giving and receiving oral and tactile thrills. This lady has endurance and is an easy conversationalist. Although Greek is not on the menu, she is very receptive to all forms of stimulation.

Gentlemen, do take some time to make an appointment. You will not be disappointed.

Guest S***e

Nicely put and it looks like Ottawa will be soon graced with her presence in the near future on a more permanant basis. I'm looking forward to her arrival. Tasteful recommendation on your part, congrats.

Nice rec Mutau, I'm happy to hear that Loralee " is receptive to all forms of stimulation" She will be a lady that I will ensure to take time and make an appointment with:mrgreen:

Guest t**d**teur

I?m not familiar with recommending ladies but I enjoy hobbying like the next guy, if not more. My hobbying is discreet just like I expect that return discretion following my encounters. They say that discretion is the better part of valour, so here is my valiant effort in relaying a recent encounter with Loralee Reach.

A recent addition to our CERB lineup in Ottawa caught my eye and after the customary exchanges of emails I was gingerly knocking on the door. The door opened slowly revealing Lauralee clad in a see-through peignoir, barely concealing a red and black corset that accentuated her fine figure. She is not a spinner but more of a courtesan and OMG this visual image just stirred junior to complete attention. She beckoned me in and while gently closing the door behind me she seductively closed the gap between us and offered me a kiss that made junior try to push her away. After lingering at the door for a few more kisses and embraces she invited me in to the comfortably appointed living room where, as I had suggested, was a bottle of white wine chilling for our afternoon delight. There we sat and she made me feel more comfortable with idle, yet interesting, conversation.

After a few minutes I was feeling more comfortable yet the room seemed warmer; I don?t know if it was the wine, or the company, but I think it probably was a combination of the two. She then suggested I remove my jacket, to which I agreed willingly and then continued removing the rest of my garments, for good measure. We embraced more, and more, and more until she suggested we move to more comfortable quarters. Entering the candle-lit bedroom, I noticed some smoked oysters with tidbits of cheese neatly arranged on a serving platter. She pushed me gently unto the bed and delicately fed me the oysters.

She laid down beside me and gently started caressing me, with her hand and with her lips. She removed her panties and I glimpsed her unadorned and bare kitty. I thoroughly enjoy DATY and she adroitly positioned herself in a comfortable soixante-neuf (69) where I enjoyed, but I enjoyed so much, her proximity and closeness.

We then took a little breather, literally, and again she offered, and I accepted, some oysters and some wine. She enjoys cuddling and I do too. But enough of these appetizers as we both regained energy enough to indulge in a coital session of pure unadulterated sex. She shows her European Old-World manners and gives new meaning to the word courtesan. I fell in love again.

Young man I am not anymore, but she is able to get my full attention as she did a second time in as many hours. The second time was better than the first time. It is a good thing that protection is not rationed because with her, I would go through too many raincoats.

Her thoughtfulness and attention to little details, not to forget her smile, nor the look in her eyes combined with her pleasure in giving and receiving sexual stimulation brings this lady to the first page of my little black book. Her name now has five stars beside it. The memories of our encounter are now imbedded in my soul.

After that intense, yet stimulating, two-hour session I unfortunately had to return to my daily grind at the office. My work colleagues might have wondered why I was in such an upbeat mood that afternoon; now, you and I both know why.

Edited by t**d**teur
Missspelling of SP

Guest S***dst***

Perhaps you should change the title so it's easier to find when searching and also allow anyone who comes across it know of whom it is for.

Guest Y**_t****

I had the most delightful pleasure of spending some time with Loralee this evening.

Mutau did a far superior job then I could ever do at capturing in words the eroticism, sexual energy, and sensuality of this European beauty.

Treat her with the respect and kindness she deserves, and you will no doubt be rewarded!

Posted via Mobile Device

I believe the proper spelling of the lady's first name is Loralee. perhaps Mod can add this recommendation to the others.

Perhaps we should not concern ourselves with petty things. Yes proper spelling of the ladies name is important but let us consider that at least traducteur posted a recommendation! As we are all well aware posted recommendations are in short supply as of late.

I've now had 2 visits with Loralee and they were both incredible. I look forward to our next encounter. ;)

On my first visit to Loralee, I was initially surprised as she is a little older than I expected. But I wasn't at all disappointed, as she has such a pretty face and great figure. And she was wearing some very sexy lingerie including stockings (which I had requested). :grin:

Lora has a very friendly manner and quickly put me at ease. She makes the "before and after" times very comfortable. And the play time was incredible. :bddog: She did some things that I have never experienced before. Loralee is a very sensual woman and genuinely wanted to ensure my satisfaction. She made me feel very special and desirable. Lora seemed to really enjoy her time with me too.

Loralee is a real sweetie. I highly recommend her. :bowdown:

I have now had about 6 sessions with this very fine and sophisticated lady. Her maturity has made her one of the best ladies I have ever been with. I would recommend her highly to anyone who is looking for an ultimate experience. Wow! Thanks Loralee.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.