"Italian" service option?

Not rare at all Sexy Vero, I enjoy the sensation as well, if the lady can squeeze her butt cheeks real tight, OR the man can squeeze/push tightly her bum cheeks for her it is very nice ride. "hot cross buns with sauce on top":bddog:

It's not something so rare?! I mean ... not rare for me at least! loll

Everybody who like big butt want to rub mine lolll

Of course I really enjoy it ... I'm getting wet wet wet very quickly. lolll

...that this is such a popular urgh, ahh...activity. I will have to try it at some point. Thank God I found this thread because I thought this is what "speaking Italian" meant.

So I just need some clarity here....does Italian mean her butt cheeks are wrapped tight around your cock kinda like tit fucking? I can't help but laugh....haha...sorry.:sm185:

If you offer Italian please don't tell me unless of course you offer Greek as well because once I go Italian, I'm going Greek.

Maybe it's called Italian because Italy is close to Greece?

Cap, you kill me sometimes, hilarious!

Not rare at all Sexy Vero, I enjoy the sensation as well, if the lady can squeeze her butt cheeks real tight, OR the man can squeeze/push tightly her bum cheeks for her it is very nice ride. "hot cross buns with sauce on top":bddog:

Now I finally have a name for that nice little reverse body slide I like to do.... just want to remind you that I did ski competitively for many years, so I have a nice strong ass that I can squeeze you into submission my dear sexy friend.... :butt:

if I may, I will call it my hot cross buns finish offering... ha ha

Kisses Sophie

http://sophiemassage.spaces.live.com

Now I finally have a name for that nice little reverse body slide I like to do.... just want to remind you that I did ski competitively for many years, so I have a nice strong ass that I can squeeze you into submission my dear sexy friend.... :butt:

Kisses Sophie

I know that you would be able to squeeze me into submission, your offering will be taken up and up and harder and harder:twisted:

Kisses Sophie

Can say by experience she gave me the best Italian in my life LOL oh what a shower it was

I know that you would be able to squeeze me into submission, your offering will be taken up and up and harder and harder:twisted:

Phew... harder and harder... oh dear god... when are you coming to see me again.... I LOVE the thought of that you sexy beast!!! Kisses all over that yummy body xox

I am practicing my butt squeezes right now... getting ready for you!!!!