Ok I was at my best Friends the other day, he has a sister let's call her Amy and her friend let's call her Zelda (fake names). His sister and her friend stop by for a visit, they both are good looking hot type of deal. Well over the years I have gotten to know them a bit and I actually hate my friend sister, he knows this and trys to run interferance so I do not have to put up with her. Well I had a few beer, to many to drive but not enough to act stupidly when they stopped by, I would have left but as I said I had been drinknig so not an option. After a while my frined left the room and Amy and Zelda offered to got te bed with me, I told them that I did not know and want time to think about it. I caught Zelda alone later on and asked her if just her and I could have some fun alone and not invite Amy. She said it was a package deal both together or not at all I said I needed to think about it and left it at that. The offer is open for me to have both of them at any time. I talked to my friend and he said what happend between his siter and me he is fine with, he understands I hate Amy, he actually would like to bend over Zelda as well and was kind of jellous of that. He had no practial advice to offer me, he understnd my delima.

I am tempted but, because I hate Amy (the fact that it is my freinds sister does not help either) is leave me unsure of what to do, Zelda is hot, big chest, nice bottom, just plain bendable.

Amy knows I really do not like her so is this just a game or what.

Any advice?

I know you hate, but maybe she hates you because you don't want her.

So do them both at once and you might becaome friends and have fun over and over again.

I'd have to agree with Cat on this one, as tempting as it sounds, there is such a thing as too good to be TRUE! In my personal experience is if it sounds too good to be true more often then not it is. There is always a BUT! No pun intended! :butt:

Ok I was at my best Friends the other day, he has a sister let's call her Amy and her friend let's call her Zelda (fake names). His sister and her friend stop by for a visit, they both are good looking hot type of deal. Well over the years I have gotten to know them a bit and I actually hate my friend sister, he knows this and trys to run interferance so I do not have to put up with her. Well I had a few beer, to many to drive but not enough to act stupidly when they stopped by, I would have left but as I said I had been drinknig so not an option. After a while my frined left the room and Amy and Zelda offered to got te bed with me, I told them that I did not know and want time to think about it. I caught Zelda alone later on and asked her if just her and I could have some fun alone and not invite Amy. She said it was a package deal both together or not at all I said I needed to think about it and left it at that. The offer is open for me to have both of them at any time. I talked to my friend and he said what happend between his siter and me he is fine with, he understands I hate Amy, he actually would like to bend over Zelda as well and was kind of jellous of that. He had no practial advice to offer me, he understnd my delima.

I am tempted but, because I hate Amy (the fact that it is my freinds sister does not help either) is leave me unsure of what to do, Zelda is hot, big chest, nice bottom, just plain bendable.

Amy knows I really do not like her so is this just a game or what.

Any advice?

The way I look at it, it's short term gain for possibly long term pain. I say think about what it might do to your friendship before diving in.

..........Zelda.............Ready Willing and More than able......

no Amy does not hate me, She thinks I am hansome actully.

I tolerate her and deal with her for my friends sake only, he knows the other day if I could have left I would have. I am never disrespectfull or call her names, I talk to her and treat her nice, for my frined sake only.

CAT

Thanks

If your friend is OK with it, then go for it! It might even improve things between you & 'Amy'. If not, things were bad anyway & you still got to hit it with 'Zelda'.

It's ultimately your choice to make' date=' but I would never be interested in being sexually intimate with an individual who I hate.[/quote']

This :sm185:

It's all about pride and comfort in your actions, personally if I do not like someone, sex or not, I would take a pass......there are just so many better options........

SNK

It's really interesting how all the responses thus far - the ladies are all against it and the men (save Flyer777, but we know about him and old dog) say go for it!

More proof of the existence of "little head" doing the thinking - LOL!

Seriously though, I think Cat said it best - a disaster waiting to happen.:sm185:

Well, here is another guy's view on this. My first reaction is to agree with Cat - don't do it.

I gave this a bit of thought, why don't do it?

Here is one possible scenario. "Zelda" won't do you alone - has to be with "Amy". Why? Maybe "Amy" is interested in you and "Zelda", her friend is helping things along. You are interested in "Zelda" and say yes to the encounter. You spend more time/interest with "Zelda" and "Amy" is ticked. The whole thing then blows up and you end up with neither, or worse.

After a second look, my first reaction stands. Don't go there. This is just my opinion of course and I don't know the the people involved.

Good luck.

:sm185:

I was thinking the same thing

It's really interesting how all the responses thus far - the ladies are all against it and the men (save Flyer777, but we know about him and old dog) say go for it!

Seriously though, I think Cat said it best - a disaster waiting to happen.:sm185:

Lol.....what can I say, Dog has managed to get me in touch with my feminine side lately !!

Truthfully though, with so many options and lovely ladies around, why would you bother putting yourself in a situation you have so ADAMANTLY in the past said you wouldn't be in...... ?

I think they are out to get your goat, and perhaps tease you afterwards about you giving in so easily........or they may just get you to commit then say not to YOU....

Hold your ground, maybe you will get Zelda on your own terms if you are patient........

Who knows, maybe the beauty with age, is you realize that if you are PATIENT enough, you will get your way........ or perhaps die waiting, lol...... dunno.....!

Run...very quickly in the opposite direction of those ladies. Unless you want a lifetime of headaches, politics and grief! As others have stated a short term gain with longterm consequences. In my opinion that is.

I also agree with Cat. Nothing good can possibly come out of this. Bide your time and if Zelda is interested at all she will come around.

Guest ma*be***ag***

I am going with the running opinion on this thread, which is to take a pass. Whatever the situation, if two girls say it is a 'package deal, both or none', I would be wary. And I agree as well with the sentiment that I couldn't be with someone sexually that I hated. At least, now that I am a little older and have a little more experience with life, I wouldn't... I make no claims to actions earlier in my life...

My first reaction was to go for it. But thinking more about it now, I would advise against it. But you should tell Amy that you are just not into her. Stroke her ego a bit by telling her she has attractive qualities but you like something a bit more. Otherwise Amy may keep coming back to tempt you.

Then you can make a counter offer to Zelda, similar to what she made to you.

Hope this helps.

Well thank you all for your responses. With your help I have decided that

noooooo.............i'm not actually writing this am i.............................

I will pass on this altogether, I do not want to be with Amy in any way shape or form. Zelda is HOT doable but because she is Amy's friend that put's off limits as well.

What ever game they are up to they can play it with someone else. They will be told exactly that.

Thank you all for your input

it was helpful to get away from the issue and get some responses back from you all.

• Like 1