Annika Reiley

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

Guest S***dst***

Wow..

I will remain a very happy man for the next year.

This young lady is the incarnation of a true sex godess.

While her photos are gorgeous, she is even more attractive in person.

Her soft, pale, white skin lightly dusted with sexy freckles combined with all natural D breasts, a gorgeous face, freshly shaved kitty and a perfectly sculpted bum (attached to a very small waist) will leave any man dying to be close to her forever.

When she opened the door of her hotel room, my brain literally stopped functioning and I had trouble making myself walk through the door; she is that beautiful.

Immediately I knew she was going to be something special.

Her hair isn't currently as "superhero red" as it is in the photos but she is definetly a natural redhead; sexy freckles included :)

Annika has an innocence about her you won't find very often in a woman but don't let that fool you, once you get her turned on she is a sensual hurricane of pleasure.

I did not check all the options available but I think a most of them are in fact available, I myself just did not experience them; nor need/wish too.

Her face vibrant and full of life the entire encounter, you will be left wanting more and more from this charming, delicious young lady.

Be you an ass-man, like myself, or a breast man Annika has a perfect pair for either. If you are one who enjoys a very tight kitty, she is also the girl for you.

Sounds too good to be true, I know, but all of the above is 100% real. Add on top of all her physical beauty a heart of gold and an attitude to keep you happy, a more enjoyable girlfriend experience simply can not be had; simply a darling lady. You get 110% what you pay for with Annika, I know I will be seeing her as often as I can afford too; and when she's back in Ottawa

Treat her with respect and dignity and you will find you own little heaven in this angel.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Excellent write up and great rec Speedstick;) Well done sir, Annika is very gorgeous judging by photo's:D I look forward to her visit to Ottawa.

Wow..

I will remain a very happy man for the next year.

This young lady is the incarnation of a true sex godess.

While her photos are gorgeous, she is even more attractive in person.

Her soft, pale, white skin lightly dusted with sexy freckles combined with all natural D breasts, a gorgeous face, freshly shaved kitty and a perfectly sculpted bum (attached to a very small waist) will leave any man dying to be close to her forever.

When she opened the door of her hotel room, my brain literally stopped functioning and I had trouble making myself walk through the door; she is that beautiful.

Immediately I knew she was going to be something special.

Her hair isn't currently as "superhero red" as it is in the photos but she is definetly a natural redhead; sexy freckles included :)

Annika has an innocence about her you won't find very often in a woman but don't let that fool you, once you get her turned on she is a sensual hurricane of pleasure.

I did not check all the options available but I think a most of them are in fact available, I myself just did not experience them; nor need/wish too.

Her face vibrant and full of life the entire encounter, you will be left wanting more and more from this charming, delicious young lady.

Be you an ass-man, like myself, or a breast man Annika has a perfect pair for either. If you are one who enjoys a very tight kitty, she is also the girl for you.

Sounds too good to be true, I know, but all of the above is 100% real. Add on top of all her physical beauty a heart of gold and an attitude to keep you happy, a more enjoyable girlfriend experience simply can not be had; simply a darling lady. You get 110% what you pay for with Annika, I know I will be seeing her as often as I can afford too; and when she's back in Ottawa

Treat her with respect and dignity and you will find you own little heaven in this angel.

Speedstick: You have excellent taste in having chosen Annika. Your remarks are very accurate and I must say that Annika is a "darling" sensuous young lady. There is a unique innocent quality about her that hides her truly erotic nature ! If you want to have a mind blowing experience, ask her for a duo! I hope you will survive this unique experience. I had to be resuscitated :smile:

I am going to keep my eyes wide open:shock:, focused on the advertisement section for Annika's next Ottawa trip lol after all that I have read about her in this thread!!!. I hope her next visit would include a Saturday lol.

I received Annika Reiley this afternoon and it was an absolute pleasure. I was stunned when I opened the door on Annika who is a natural read head with very cute young baby face.

Upon her arrival I asked Annika if she would like to come with me to the bedroom and her response was positive with shining sky blue eyes.

Annika has sky blue eyes with very pale skin and natural red head. She has soft pale skin with light freckless and a very cute baby face. She has a pair of very sexy boobs and a beautiful sexy bum to die for. I had my best DFK with Annika's sweet lips and honey-like saliva and it was absolute pleasure to also kiss her very sweet redish kitty. The hour was so enjoyable that I lost the track of time and suddenly realized that I have very little time left to the end (I give ladies 15 minutes to shower and dry up), however, to my surprise that was no problem as soon as we got intimate, I came to the end within minutes!!!, a record low for me as I was all hot and blue with my two consecutive dates.

Heaven can not possibly get any better than this lol. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Annika for a heavenly Saturday afternoon.

Annika's Secret Admirer.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r
  • Like 1

Cato: Don't hope... just do it. She is truly an amazing young, attractive, sensuous, erotic courtesan. We are very fortunate to have her tour Ottawa !!

Additional Comments:

SecretAdmirer: Well done !! You have indeed Admirerd two wonderful ladies, Lily & Annika and your Secret has been devulged.

Speedstick: me thinks we should form a "fan club" for Annika & Lily

Edited by J***J***200
Additional comments

I'm convinced, vulcan! It's just that geography got in the way.

A fan club sounds like a good idea! Sign me up, based on what I've read and heard.

I can now say that I'm an enthusiastic member of the Annika fan club.

Wow! What a stunner! Despite everything I had read about her, I could hardly believe my eyes when we first met. The gorgeous long red hair flowing free, the sky-blue eyes, the lovely, youthful, smiling face: a genuine beauty. And the body, hot, curvaceous, beautifully proportioned. A small frame with amazing breasts and a beautiful bum. This was heaven, and I hadn't even got beyond looking yet!

Then the touching started, erotic kissing, the feel of her body pressing against mine, that stunning face to kiss and hold. I stripped her down and indulged, so sweet and delicious, and so responsive.

I could have done this all day, and I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did, but it was my turn, she said eventually. She proceeded to give my an exquisite bj. I loved her technique, the way she used her tongue on me, the pressure of her lips, the deep penetration. Totally awesome.

'I want you to fuck me between my breasts', she said. I complied :-D. The feeling was beyond description, the electric sensations, the softness of her, the raging excitement of me, as she held me tight and I thrust in this channel that she made for me. So good! Such a beauty, lying there under me, encouraging me, exciting me almost beyond endurance.

More oral on her; I couldn't get enough, then mish for me to finish off.

The two hours were over in a flash, and though there was no rush at all, I had to leave, reluctantly, but with the promise of more.

More Annika! I want more!

And now I'm even more addicted to redheads.....

Edited by Cato

My first redhead experience.

Having never been with a natural redhead before I knew that when I saw Annika's posts and pics that I had to see her. A few emails later I found myself standing at her door more than a little nervous. The door opened and I was greeted by a stunning beauty who radiated sex appeal. Annika welcomed me with a passionate kiss before I could remove my coat. Wearing a low cut form fitting red dress showing a hint of black and red underwear comlete with black stockings and high heels I must say I was tongue tied. Being the gentleman that I am and knowing it's rude to stare I decided to focus on her face instead. My manors went out the window for I found myself staring at a beautiful angelic face cascaded in natural red hair.

As to our lovemaking session I hate to dissapoint but it will remain between us yet I will say Annika has many talents. Hell while she was giving me a full body sensual massage she even commented on the fact that I have a great ass. I asked if I could return the favour and she was thrilled. More than my fingers tingled and I will NEVER forget the experience.

Lo and behold my time was up and so I asked if I could take a shower to which she replied only if I can join you. I felt a real connection with Annika and if asked would I see her again, yes in a heartbeat. Annika you have set the barr extreemly high and I thank you so much for the experience. I look forward to seeing you again and who knows maybe it will be the next time you're in Ottawa.

You may wish to PM her. She is here on cerb as Ann66R. I am not sure that she is always available in Ottawa though. I think she visits Ottawa on occasions.

PS - I can't remove the rating part even when I uncheck the box!!!.

Guest S***dst***

She is not always availalbe in Ottawa.

Her main city is Montreal and she posts in the Ottawa section when she is coming here.

Pm is probably best, her email was on her website and I will not publicly post it .. if she wishes it to be she can do so.

Saw her last week when she was here. New reco to come I jsut havent had the proper time to write it...for now I'll just say it surpassed my first one ;)

Edited by S***dst***
the word "just" jsut hates me

Good to see the new recos. She's definitely someone I want to see again.

Beautiful and sexy.

As soon as I saw Annika?s advertisement here on Cerb I had to jump at the chance to see her here in Ottawa. She has two stunning pictures of herself and I couldn?t wait to meet her in person. Luckily our availabilities matched and everything was set.

I knocked on her door and my toes started to tingle when quietly and slowly the door opened to reveal a tall (she was wearing high heels) goddess wearing a long skintight red dress, black stockings and a beautiful smile. I couldn?t help but notice how well the dress formed her beautifully shaped lines; classy and very sexy. I tried not to linger too long at her amazing figure and focus on eye contact but this was a challenge. We hugged and kissed on the cheeks and then the rest was a blur.

I vividly remember the sweet smell of her gorgeous deep red hair and my hands slowly exploring her curves and the pleasure. I also remember checking my watch hoping I had more time but to my disappointment my appointment was drawing to a close.

I had a great time with Annika. She is very sweet, loveable and has the most amazing long red hair. I highly recommend Annika.

Admittedly I was nervous as I got into the elevator and pushed the button that would lead to her floor. I had made a request prior to our meeting and when she opened the door to let me in, I saw that she had obliged me. Her form-fitting black dress, stockings and high heels said "classy and sexy" all at the same time. When she opened the door to reveal the gorgeous woman that she is, my heart started beating even faster. She did an amazing job of putting me at ease, offering me a drink and starting with pleasant conversation. She's not only classy and sexy, she's articulate too. She could be "Canada's Next Top Model!" Her body measurements are model-like and she has a face that could grace the cover of any magazine. I shall spare the explicit details of our date, but I will say that 1 hour is not enough with this beautiful woman!

I've been a lurker on CERB for a number of months and after an encounter with Annika it seemed time to finally comment.

Based on previous reviews I thought it would be worthwhile to check Annika out and OMG what a lovely woman. Not only spectacular looks, but an engaging personality as well. The longish red hair is wonderful and the breasts are just about the most spectacular I have seen.

Well worth a visit next time she is in town.

Antlerman, I'll pass the box when I'm done with it...

Thanks Speedstick, great reco! I haven't been sitting on the fence but I haven't been able to synch my schedule with her visits to Ottawa yet. I obviously need to make it happen next time she visits!!!

I'm in the same boat as you WildTiger ... this Annika R has been the slipperiest one to have gotten pass me so many times due to unsynching schedules.

I feel like someone should start a "best recommendations thread" with Speedstick's reco as the first feature, that was fantastic.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.