Can't Miss TV Shows... What's yours?

Guest s******ecan****
.....and at home me and the kiddo love to watch WIPEOUT together...hehe

Yep must admit I watched this a time or two. There is something so primal about slapstick. Probably the first form of humour.

Discovery channel.....History channel

Deadliest catch

Ice road truckers

Just about anything on those channels.....

then my downfall.....

Coronation Street...CBC...Sunday morning with the paper and coffee

Huge Corrie fan....no one dares bug me on Sunday mornings!

Love Hot in Cleveland, Scoundrels, Rookie Blue, Dexter, Hung, True Blood and The Vampire Diaries. I usually watch most shows online.

I too have and HBO addiction that might be somewhat unhealthy but here goes my list of can't miss TV (HBO and others) - some on dvd as I dont have all the time in the world lol...

True Blood

The Wire - I know its older but I just bought all five season, I'm on season five hee hee

Hung

United States of Tara

Dexter... cant wait for the new season

Also I am really looking forward to the series premier of Boardwalk Empire

Gossip Girl

Secret Diary of a Call Girl

Weeds

Hellcats (its new!! and I am in love)

DCC:Making the Team

Cake Boss

Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives

and of course NFL Sunday ticket - I realize that it is not really a show but it kinda is... lol

Most have already been mentioned, but was a huge fan of 24. also Burn Notice, Criminal Minds, Law and Order's and NFL ( Go Pats )

For me,

the PVR is always set to tape Coronation street and I am anxiously awaiting the new season of The Good Wife and Criminal Minds.

No not Coronation street... aww now the theme song is stuck in my head along with all the terrible British acting lol

I can't talk actually, this year I'm secretly hooked on Big Brother... I don't know how it happened.

diners drive-ins and dives, how it's made(discovery channel), family guy...can't help it, charlie rose on pbs and my ultimate fav is of course...hockey night in canada. Go jets go. Dream on. Lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

I too have and HBO addiction that might be somewhat unhealthy but here goes my list of can't miss TV (HBO and others) - some on dvd as I dont have all the time in the world lol...

True Blood

The Wire - I know its older but I just bought all five season, I'm on season five hee hee

Hung

United States of Tara

Dexter... cant wait for the new season

Also I am really looking forward to the series premier of Boardwalk Empire

Gossip Girl

Secret Diary of a Call Girl

Weeds

Hellcats (its new!! and I am in love)

DCC:Making the Team

Cake Boss

Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives

and of course NFL Sunday ticket - I realize that it is not really a show but it kinda is... lol

I kinda feel like Woody Allen here... I want to adopt Belle but ....ummm...

I'm with Isabella on the food shows.

One of my favorites is Anton Brown and his great technical info with Good Eats, an American show which is an occasional filler. Besides that many great personalities e.g Guy Fieri with diners and dives.

And not to be outdone, Canadians like Ricardo, Michael Smith, and Laura Caulder.

For those who like dark fantasy (True Blood, Vampire Diaries, etc), a new series, Lost Girl started this week on Space. Its about the Fey, who as anyone who is familiar with the lore, make Vampires and Werewolves look like kindergarden fodder.

Also a couple of weeks ago, I caught the series "Being Human" on Space. I thoroughly it. Much better writng than Vampire Diaries which has just too much teenage angst to keep my interest.

Law & Order

Law & Order SVU

Law & Order CI (don't like the current one with Jeff Goldblum)

Ice Road Truckers

Ice Pilots NWT

Pawn Stars

The Good Wife

Seinfeld

RG

a new series, Lost Girl started this week on Space. Its about the Fey, who as anyone who is familiar with the lore, make Vampires and Werewolves look like kindergarden fodder.

Also a couple of weeks ago, I caught the series "Being Human" on Space. I thoroughly it. Much better writng than Vampire Diaries which has just too much teenage angst to keep my interest.

Thank you for this!!! I am watching Lost Girl on Showcase.ca right now and I love it!

Being Human was originally a British series was it not?

Thank you for this!!! I am watching Lost Girl on Showcase.ca right now and I love it!

Thanks for the tip!! I just set my PVR to catch episode 1 on its final rebroadcast this week (Saturday on Showcase) and have the rest of the episodes set for capture on their Sunday night spots.

For those who like dark fantasy (True Blood, Vampire Diaries, etc), a new series, Lost Girl started this week on Space. Its about the Fey, who as anyone who is familiar with the lore, make Vampires and Werewolves look like kindergarden fodder.

I watched all the Being Human, which was cool, simply because it is British, and makes the werewolf guy funnier.

Lost Girl I caught, I see succubus (bi?) are becoming popular. There is one on The Gates as well!

Did you see that The Gates is an alternative universe, not another Desperate Housewives drama btw? Also, Haven, filmed in Chester, Nova Scotia, has some interesting "developments".

I think I see all of the odd shows, from Heroes, to whatever else might fall into the What If? category.

Stargate Universe (didn't care about any of the other stargates, fwiw)

Caprica (even tho I loathe prequels (already knowing how it ends))

Dr Who

Persons Unknown

Lost Girl

Nikita

Vampire Diaries

Pretty Little Liars

Haven

The Gates

Scoundrels

Donde Esta Elisa (my latest telenovela, since El Cartel de los Sapos ended. El cartel was set in Colombia, awesome scenery. This new novela is set in Chile, it will be interesting. it actually received an award in Banff last year)

Latest guilty pleasure: Hellcats (cynical law student joins the cheerleading squad ( and this is a US college cheerleading squad, so you know they are dead serious )

I also did not miss The Dollhouse, which seemed to be like Persons Unknown, a limited series? I wish they did more of these, as i lose interest in a show after the 3 year mark.

Additional Comments:

No not Coronation street... aww now the theme song is stuck in my head along with all the terrible British acting lol

I can't talk actually, this year I'm secretly hooked on Big Brother... I don't know how it happened.

I am not secretly hooked on BB, I have actually watched it every year since year one. I think, other than Americas Next Top Model (for obvious reasons) it is the only reality show I can stand. Final episode on my PVR waits for me right now!! I think this is the first year where I can say I am happy with the final 2 and will be happy with who ever wins it.

For those of you who like True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Lost Girl, Being Human... I'd recommend Fringe too if you haven't already checked it out. It's similar to X Files, but still unique. More sci-fi than fantasy/horror/monsters but I still really love it.

Season 3 starts next Thursday (September 23) night on Fox.

Also, some of you might enjoy Eureka. It's a quirky sci-fi sorta show on Space. Season 4 premieres either September 28th or October 5th (the Space Channel site has 2 different dates mentioned on it).

I'm totally hooked on True Blood, but Fringe is my absolute favourite, and Eureka has me hooked too.