Good morning,

Yesterday I called a few numbers on backpage. A few hours later a man called me back asking me where I got the number I had called.

Turns out it was his high school aged daughters phone. He was trying to track down who out her up to this. I felt really bad and guided him to backpage.

Seems like there is a lot of really young girls on there. We should do our best to maybe stay away, and. It even call these ads. Thus could help these girls stay away from this kind of thing if they are to young to know what they are getting themselves into.

My opinion and I wanted to share.

• Like 2

Agreed, should be posted so we can all avoid this ad and avoid contributing to the darker side of this industry

• Like 1

I agree the ad needs to be reported to backpage. But more important than outing the girl on here, I think people need wake up and avoid the high risk dates. I'm the first person to praise the options that backpage provides, but we all know there are underage women out there, whether it's by choice or coercion. We know backpage is the where they go. You know they'll be smart enough post as 18, 19 or thereabouts. So you know exactly the risk you're taking with those ones. Throw in a few adjectives like young, tight, fresh, tiny, or student and you're at the doorstep of wink-wink-nod-nod you know the deal.

I hate painting everyone with the same brush, but there's only one way to really keep yourself safe and that's to avoid the questionable ones altogether. Cutting off the cashflow is also a wonderful way to drive those who don't belong in the business out of it. Just my two cent rant for the evening.

• Like 2

I know of one reportedly underage sp who started out posting as 20 or 21, then as she got older, her ads showed a younger age. I agree tho that the underagers are probably going to use 18 or 19.

When in doubt, ask for unrevealing ID, know your dates, see the photo and date of birth, you don't need to see their real name and address.

And remember, LE can and has done underage sting ads, and if you show any interest in them getting back to you saying they are not 18, you need to report it.

I would hope that anyone here would know better than to actually post the underage sp's ad. that's just asking for predators to seek her out, really bad idea. don't share it by pm either, please, just report it and make sure you do what you can to get that ad removed asap.

I think by now you ALL should know what to avoid, the red flags in any ads, and if in doubt, ask.

• Like 7

hi everyone, guess this is one of my 1st replys to a post...i'm glad we have eagle eyed, and concerned members on this site...i\ve seen quite a few posting similar and quite questionable in the past, but wasnt too sure if it was appropriate to start a thread..guess i know now, also thankful to our friend on "The Cowboys Diary" for providing useful info, especially for the newbie/beginners out there