How do you ask for...

Just a general question here about etiquette, respect and avoiding awkwardness.

When with an SP, there are often things that I would like to do or for her to do but can't bring myself to ask because I don't want to offend her to come off as disrespectful. I know that they're professionals, but some women find certain acts to be out of line (nothing violent, just kinky), and the last thing I would want to do is offend or disrespect.

How do you make special requests?

I usually book through an agency because I usually book on short notice so pre-discussions don't work for me.

Always be polite and respectful when inquiring about services. Do not go into graphic details; just state in a clear and concise fashion what it is you are looking for. It is always better to make the initial contact very polite and well-mannered. This is just an example, but ... instead of saying that you like a woman to sit on your face with an unwashed bum while she's humming the William Tell Overture and flicking your inner thighs with corn silk, just ask if she is open to unusual fetishes. That is a nice way to ease into a dialogue rather than coming out with the whole "I want your dirty ass on my face" which will immediately get you ignored and possibly even blocked.

Of course before you do that, you should also have thoroughly read her website to be sure she has not already stated she does not (or does) offer what you are looking for.

• Like 9

Always be polite and respectful when inquiring about services. Do not go into graphic details; just state in a clear and concise fashion what it is you are looking for. It is always better to make the initial contact very polite and well-mannered. This is just an example, but ... instead of saying that you like a woman to sit on your face with an unwashed bum while she's humming the William Tell Overture and flicking your inner thighs with corn silk, just ask if she is open to unusual fetishes. That is a nice way to ease into a dialogue rather than coming out with the whole "I want your dirty ass on my face" which will immediately get you ignored and possibly even blocked.

Of course before you do that, you should also have thoroughly read her website to be sure she has not already stated she does not (or does) offer what you are looking for.

Great answer Kate.... I have found if you are respectful and polite you can pretty much discuss most things easily with ladies in this lifestyle.

I feel if people are concise and open without being disrespectful or vulgar .. i will answer whatever question I am asked .. and please remember explicit details are not always necessary lol

• Like 2

.........like a woman to sit on your face with an unwashed bum while she's humming the William Tell Overture and flicking your inner thighs with corn silk...............

I truly like, in a scared way, your crazy thought process.

But your whole advise is spot on.

What Kate said is important. Read from beginning to end the lady's website. It will cover what she is comfortable with and her boundaries. Really, and it's been my experience, after reading a lady's website you will know if the lady offers the type of companionship you are looking for.

Personally I wouldn't ask for anything in email post C36 except time and companionship. The website tells what type of companionship is offered and you can discuss with the lady privately during the encounter what you'd like to do

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

I have my own process and really don't look at or inquire about services offered. Chemistry for me is the key. Showing up on time, being groomed, having excellent hygiene and a good positive attitude and by and large things take care of themselves. For me if there is no chemistry it really won't matter what offerings are available any way.

Peace

MG

• Like 2

Just a general question here about etiquette, respect and avoiding awkwardness.

When with an SP, there are often things that I would like to do or for her to do but can't bring myself to ask because I don't want to offend her to come off as disrespectful. I know that they're professionals, but some women find certain acts to be out of line (nothing violent, just kinky), and the last thing I would want to do is offend or disrespect.

How do you make special requests?

I usually book through an agency because I usually book on short notice so pre-discussions don't work for me.

A text is always Welcome

Maya xox

Guest *Ste***cque**

No need for shyness. This is exactly the place where you should be able to discuss sexual proclivities, as long as you're being respectful. There is probably no better source than these women to talk about your fantasies.