Specific/advanced searches....

Hi folks,

Hope you are all having a great day. I tried my best to search before asking but I may need some guidance or maybe what I am searching for is too specific. If I am looking for a massage (from somebody who has only ever been in the massage industry) within a certain city, say Ottawa/Gatineau for now, am I able to choose from a certain group of women? For example, can I search for a massage from somebody over 40 (I am sure it's not categorized by age lol but I don't want to write a term in case it's not allowed) as well as independent or spa, etc? If I am being too specific, maybe some guidance in the right direction, or recommendations ...

Might seem rather obvious, but have you tried going into the subsection for the city you are looking in and browsing the advertisements posted there?

The search features on Cerb are not set up for what you are trying to do. You will have to do it the old fashioned way and practice those literacy skills by reading the ads.

• Like 1

Really, you have to keep an eye on the ads and recos. There's no other good way to do it.

You could also kick off a thread in the relevant forum for the city you're in and ask folks for specific recommendations.

• Like 1

(from somebody who has only ever been in the massage industry) ...

Don't really understand why this would be important nor how you could tell but see Summer's suggestion above.

• Like 1

Wouldn't this work? Advanced search feature:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/search.php

That is more to search for specific topics on Lyla

The type of search the OP wants (I think) is looking for specific type providers within certain age (and other I assume) criteria in certain cities

I don't think Lyla has such a search feature and the advanced search function doesn't do this type of search

Really he is going to have to go to the specific city's forums, look at recommendations and announcements

RG

• Like 1

I get the feeling that if I take a combo of what Phadreus and Roamingguy advise, it's a great head start, but I want to thank all equally for their thoughts.