What is an acceptable age gap.

I turnd forty last year and either developed a concsience or all of the poking about getting old has finally gotten to me.

I LOVE younger women, if an attractive girl between 19 and 30 walks by I am most likely aroused.

BUT... I am not 20 or 30 anymore I have the extra 40 pounds of weight put on since then, and I have started to wonder how old will I be when I am too old for a 20 year old SP. Damn I have neices older than them.

Do SP's actually enjoy time with older men, do I need to start seeing a regular or am I good to play the field with every new and young hottie for then next 20 years???

Guest ***nsut***jr

Hey Jim:

Personally I am more concerned about a "compatibility gap"

If "playing the field" means taking a shotgun approach where you build no rapport with a lady before you see her you may find it awkward no matter what the age.

Thankfully CERB allows you to read the reco's and interact via PM or chat, so use it. You will find out who is right for you.

Good luck

As an aside (I'm posting this for all us guys BTW) that 40 extra pounds is a real liability in your life, not just related to this topic. Get rid of it! I have about five years on you the same forty pounds (or at least I did) to ditch. We throw ourselves into our work and responsibilities but eat and drink like we were 20 because mentally we may not have aged that much. The reality is that when you look in the mirror you see something you don't want your doctor to see much less some hot looking 20 something. And...it's gonna kill you in the long run. If you don't like to exercise at least change your eating habits. Lose that weight and you may just see that compatibility gap shrink with your waist size.

BTW I'm practicing what I am preaching and I have a challenging daily schedule.

Sorry to be so long winded but I think the message is important and being on CERB has motivated me towards some new goals. That's the magic of this place.

J

I think the important thing is that you are both mature, consenting adults. I've consented to sexual activity with men over twice my age, and I find it insulting to my agency to suggest this is somehow wrong. (I know no one in this thread did, but many people will.)

I think the important thing is that you are both mature' date=' consenting adults. I've consented to sexual activity with men over twice my age, and I find it insulting to my agency to suggest this is somehow wrong. (I know no one in this thread did, but many people will.)[/quote']

Megan

I agree with you that the important thing is that both are mature consenting adults.

Speaking only for me though, I am uncomfortable, at age 49, with legal age (18-19) TEENAGERS, and early 20's. A mental block on my part more than likely, but I certainly, in this post, or other posts, never meant to sound condescending or insulting to SP's, or judgemental to older hobbiests. This is just me and my comfort zone, if that makes sense

RG

Megan

I agree with you that the important thing is that both are mature consenting adults.

Speaking only for me though, I am uncomfortable, at age 49, with legal age (18-19) TEENAGERS, and early 20's. A mental block on my part more than likely, but I certainly, in this post, or other posts, never meant to sound condescending or insulting to SP's, or judgemental to older hobbiests. This is just me and my comfort zone, if that makes sense

RG

Everyone has personal comfort levels and preferences and these can neither be right nor wrong. They just are.

I personally think that women 18-20 are hot as hell, but many of them seem to be lacking the sensuality and passion that comes with experiences.

Guest s******ecan****

I think "acceptable" is the wrong lens through which to view this question. It implies some sort of social judgement that we don't have to contend with as clients and SP's.

It seems you are clearly articulating your comfort level and that is the important part. If you become uncomfortable with young SP's because of thoughts like "I have nieces older than this" start interfering with your ability to enjoy yourself than it is time to move on.....because it makes sense for you, not because you are in violation of some "acceptable" and arbitrary age difference formula.

As for whether younger SP's enjoy older men I think you are in danger of missing out on the best part of our business. The vast majority of SP's enjoy their work, their main concerns are hygiene, personal safety and being treated with respect. I don't think age, body image or looks have any significant effects so long as those primary concerns are looked after.

I think you have to leave fears about your own body image, looks, or sexual prowress in the hallway. It is a disservice to the ladies to second guess whether they want to be with you, or won't be able to give you the great level of service they have promised because you feel don't measure up somehow or aren't appealing. More importantly you're only spoiling your own fun!;)

One thing I have observed in reading (and posting) posts on this subject, the ladies don't seem hung up about age differences compared to the guys...maybe this issue is a guy thing

Just threw that in there for what it's worth

RG

It is all about a variey of experiences. I appreciate the worldliness that comes with time on the planet, especially with ladies that have travelled, as I have travelled extensively myself. I find that the near 20s can sometimes be a little frustrating to communicate with. They often have opinions which are foisted upon them as opposed to ones formulated by experience. On the other hand sometimes, there is no substitute for breasts undiscovered by gravity and thighs still in shrinkwrap.

Everyone has personal comfort levels and preferences and these can neither be right nor wrong. They just are.

I personally think that women 18-20 are hot as hell' date=' but many of them seem to be lacking the sensuality and passion that comes with experiences.[/quote']

As always Megan, you get to the point: "comfort levels and preferences are personal".

Once, my father, who was at that time more than eighty years old, told me that his inner feelings were as he was around thirty years old. I believe that strongly; for sure, each year that goes on you add the years, but your inner self can stay young, and it's a question of your own mentality. "Age" and "being old" is two things.

For myself, when I meet a SP, what matters to me is the connection, the chemistry and the sensuality.

Age gap is less a concern, mentality gap is more an issue to me.

I am very much like you Jim, except that I like girls between 19 to 25 maximum and I have been like that for over 20 years (and likely I would remain so for another 20 years). I thought that this is a problem too but no it is not and in the attached thread a number of cerbites kindly commented that there is no problem and most are like me too. I have physical attraction to that age range and strangely enough I have also emotional compatibility to that age range too and not my own!!. One suggestion, if you would, keep your weight down (by combination of diet and exercise). I weigh same as I was 19 year old and not only you look younger and fitter and is healthier but also girls that age will feel they are with someone their own age.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21712&highlight=range

I have never really cared about age. If I find a woman attractive, then I'm interested. Age, race, religion...never mattered to me at all. I think too many people have hang ups about them and don't realize that it shouldn't matter. Where I come from, most men my age are married to younger women and many of the women I grew up with are married to younger men. It really shouldn't make a difference at all!

I personally think that women 18-20 are hot as hell' date=' but many of them seem to be lacking the sensuality and passion that comes with experiences.[/quote']

I agree with you 100%, I have seen girls in there early 20's(firm and vibrant and hot as hell) to some in there mid 50's(still very good looking and more sensual and confident) and I enjoyed them all.

You are as young as you think(feel) and in many cases the older women would have put the younger ones to shame(embarrassed) with there experience.

Keep in mind I do not have any kids(not that I know of) and feel very young at heart so age does not matter to me. But I think I can understand what most of you guys think about the younger ones.

Awww Jim, don't worry about the age gap at all unless you feel uncomfortable. But from an SP's perspective, guys like you have lived enough life to know how to treat a lady and I love that. For us, it's not about what you look like and how old you are, it's how you treat us. I enjoy older gentlemen for the very reason that they aren't seeing me for wham, bam, thank you maam.

So if you're ever with an sp and wondering if it's wrong/odd, I can assure you that all she's thinking about is how kind and respectful you are. No matter her age, young or forever young :), she'll be thinking how nice it is to be with a gentleman.

xoxo Amelia

One thing I have observed in reading (and posting) posts on this subject, the ladies don't seem hung up about age differences compared to the guys...maybe this issue is a guy thing

I think it's unacceptable to use power over another person to gain sexual access. "Power" can include age, race, gender, social class, position of authority, etc. It's very complicated and multidimensional.

For example, even though an 18-year-old woman is legal age, I would probably look down upon a 50-year-old white upper-class male professor having sex with an 18-year-old black working class student. I think that given the power difference between the two, there would be a good chance he would be using his power to gain sexual access to her and she wouldn't feel she is in a position where she can say no. Of course, I would listen to her and what she would say. People are the experts of their own lives.

I realize this may get me flamed, but I hope people understand what I mean. I'm not going to say that men can never have sex with women, or upper class people can never have sex with working class people. I'm just saying that we need to be aware of the power aspects in a sexual relationship to make sure both parties are providing a genuine consent.

That is why I believe men more so than women on this forum are concerned about age. I believe most clients on this forum (at least the ones who see me) are middle-aged white well-off men who are socially conscious enough to realize they possess certain "power" that could be used to gain sexual access to women.

The difference is that I personally feel (as I think most women on CERB do) that I have 100% control over my agency and that I am fully in control and able to consent. I know I have the right to say no and I believe I am fully capable on exercising this right.

Whereas there are some examples I can think of where I might be slightly afraid to say no such as a professor who is responsible for marking my papers and getting me into grad school (obviously not just any professor but one who has control over me), or a police officer in uniform, etc. I'm not sure I would feel fully able to consent in these situations.

But to get back on topic, I highly doubt that just an age difference is going to mean that the man is using the power associated with his age to gain sexual access to a woman and put her in a situation where her ability to say no is limited. As I said at the beginning, as long as she's a mature fully consenting adult, go for it.

I think it's unacceptable to use power over another person to gain sexual access. "Power" can include age' date=' race, gender, social class, position of authority, etc. It's very complicated and multidimensional.

For example, even though an 18-year-old woman is legal age, I would probably look down upon a 50-year-old white upper-class male professor having sex with an 18-year-old black working class student. I think that given the power difference between the two, there would be a good chance he would be using his power to gain sexual access to her and she wouldn't feel she is in a position where she can say no. Of course, I would listen to her and what she would say. People are the experts of their own lives.

I realize this may get me flamed, but I hope people understand what I mean. I'm not going to say that men can never have sex with women, or upper class people can never have sex with working class people. I'm just saying that we need to be aware of the power aspects in a sexual relationship to make sure both parties are providing a genuine consent.

That is why I believe men more so than women on this forum are concerned about age. I believe most clients on this forum (at least the ones who see me) are middle-aged white well-off men who are socially conscious enough to realize they possess certain "power" that could be used to gain sexual access to women.

The difference is that I personally feel (as I think most women on CERB do) that I have 100% control over my agency and that I am fully in control and able to consent. I know I have the right to say no and I believe I am fully capable on exercising this right.

Whereas there are some examples I can think of where I might be slightly afraid to say no such as a professor who is responsible for marking my papers and getting me into grad school (obviously not just any professor but one who has control over me), or a police officer in uniform, etc. I'm not sure I would feel fully able to consent in these situations.

But to get back on topic, I highly doubt that just an age difference is going to mean that the man is using the power associated with his age to gain sexual access to a woman and put her in a situation where her ability to say no is limited. As I said at the beginning, as long as she's a mature fully consenting adult, go for it.[/quote']

Meg

You hit the nail on the head!!!...Nuff said

RG

I turnd forty last year and either developed a concsience or all of the poking about getting old has finally gotten to me.

I LOVE younger women, if an attractive girl between 19 and 30 walks by I am most likely aroused.

BUT... I am not 20 or 30 anymore I have the extra 40 pounds of weight put on since then, and I have started to wonder how old will I be when I am too old for a 20 year old SP. Damn I have neices older than them.

Do SP's actually enjoy time with older men, do I need to start seeing a regular or am I good to play the field with every new and young hottie for then next 20 years???

you're good, drop the guilty concience thing. I got you by 20+ years and never get tired of hot young women and all ages for that matter.

I personally draw the line at about 25 or so for a service provider but that's just me. Be young at heart and don't worry about it. It's not like you're going to marry them. It's just fun

I HATE to sound so cliche, but really for me it's maturity as opposed to age.

I have been with a few ladies, age varied from 21 to 39, and each was mature yet had their unique styles. Interaction had nothing to do with age, and the intelligence and quality of the conversation was not adversely affect by age......

I really enjoy the spunk and joie de vivre that the younger ladies possessed, certainly full of energy and life, makes me feel young again for sure....

The ONLY draw back I can see with being with a much younger lady ( I am 52, with a TOUCH of grey :mrgreen: ) is because normally we have a dinner date as part of our rendezvous, some people can't help but stare at the beautiful lady on my arms as we walk into the restaurant, or as we are enjoying our dinner......

OH WELL !....... ;-)

SNK

I think it's unacceptable to use power over another person to gain sexual access. "Power" can include age' date=' race, gender, social class, position of authority, etc. It's very complicated and multidimensional.

But to get back on topic, I highly doubt that just an age difference is going to mean that the man is using the power associated with his age to gain sexual access to a woman and put her in a situation where her ability to say no is limited. As I said at the beginning, as long as she's a mature fully consenting adult, go for it.[/quote']

Megan, I think your comments are inline with what I am really wondering.

First. Although I am 40lbs overweight I do believe highly in respect for women and hold them in high regard. But...

I am a proffesional and work in a position where I am paid to intimidate people every day. Some times with intimidation but most time in a more subtle way.

I would never be offended if an SP said "hey your not my type" but I sometimes wonder if they are bold enough to do just that.

Would a 22yr old SP be willing to say that at the door if she really didn't want to go further

Megan, I think your comments are inline with what I am really wondering.

First. Although I am 40lbs overweight I do believe highly in respect for women and hold them in high regard. But...

I am a proffesional and work in a position where I am paid to intimidate people every day. Some times with intimidation but most time in a more subtle way.

I would never be offended if an SP said "hey your not my type" but I sometimes wonder if they are bold enough to do just that.

Would a 22yr old SP be willing to say that at the door if she really didn't want to go further

As long as you have good hygiene, I can't imagine an SP turning you away for being overweight. I guess anything's possible, but I've never heard of it happening.

An interesting question that I've thought about on occasion. I'm 56 and am always upfront about it when contacting someone I'm interested in. I figure it's only fair. Vitrually each time I'll get a response that age isn't an issue. Saying that I'm unlikely going to contact someone 18-22, not really sure why but it seems to be the case. I like smart women who will enage with me a bit prior to meeting. Some are wiling to do that others aren't.

As much as I get that this a pay for play game, I feel I have a responsibility to put my best foot foward and am gratefull to be naked with someone much younger. I work out regularly not just for the hobby but for my personal health. I'm very young at heart (some might say immature :)) and stay current and have a clue of about what's going on in the world. I don't bring it like a youngster anymore but have learned the odd thing over the years that helps ;). I arrive impecably groomed, on time and am a gentleman combined with a positive and fun attitude. So I feel it's a fair trade off.

Peace

MG

Guest W***ledi*Time
... Do SP's actually enjoy time with older men ...

"A new broom sweeps clean, but an old one knows the corners."

I'm 21 years old SP and that is my real age.

I secretly wish all my encounters are over 30+ ...

I find this age bracket to be more experienced, respectful, kind, professional, discreet and know how to treat a lady which is a huge turn on. I am also more attracted to GROWN men.

Overweight? Some of my favorite hobbyiests are overweight.

I don't care they are overweight because I feel a great connection with them and they treat me so nice.

I'd much rather have an encounter with a 40 year old overweight older man then a 25 year old.

I find younger then 30(not always) the majority of the time tend be annoying, rude and cocky. I have had very few bad encounters and when I did they were with young men.

( In my personal life I will not even date under 30. No thanks. :lol: )

Additional Comments:

"A new broom sweeps clean, but an old one knows the corners."

True! My most memorable orgasmic DATY the gentlemen was 50+