Is kissing allowed?

And I'm adding my voice to this one, Eliza is a passionate kisser. I just did a one hour session with her, earlier this week, where we spend almost the entire time just kissing. I think none of us wanted to stop kissing the other one. And when she noticed: "I didn't even massaged you", I said "I don't care, I got enough fun!". loll.

My worst experiences with MA/SP (not a lot, but still there are) are with providers that didn't demonstrate that kissing was part of the menu.

I understand that some providers had mentioned they don't like the "try it and see" approach, but I prefer to let the girl set her boundaries and to let her come to me.

Now, if a lady, in this "parallel world", is not comfortable enough to kiss me during a full one hour session as we are getting closer, with us taking a shower together, with me being naked on the massage table, with her doing naked body slide on me, with her touching me in the most intimate spots of my body and me touching her too on some intimate spots of her body, I don't know man, I don't know! It sounds abnormal for me to do all that and not allow kissing. Well... I welcome all opinion but in such case, as far as I am concern, I don't think it worth to come back at all.

• Like 4

Considering attraction, chemistry and hygiene will make kissing welcomed and enjoyable, I'm not sure it should be considered a normal "extra". I really enjoy doing it. But if it feels more awkward than mutual, I rather not do it at all.

And with MA's it should be more of a surprise than the norm. With so many SP's posing as MA's, it blurs the lines on what should be considered normal in a massage session. Unless made clear upfront, reciprocation, kissing and happy finishes should not be expected. I rather go blind and be surprised by unexpected intimacy, than plan everything in detail and end up disappointed.

Even in a context of adult services, some things can't be faked and should be dealt with behind closed doors.

• Like 1

I very much enjoying kissing to enhance the connection during an encounter. However once in person, there have been times I have not been able to fulfill these wishes. When asked, I can only be honest in my reply that I prefer to have the opportunity to see how we connect. There are so many variables that we are all aware of and I do not need to repeat. Especially, when two strangers meet for the first time.

• Like 4

My sentiments exactly. A dose of sincerity is required to make a passionate kiss work.

With many providers offering "a la carte" options, it makes things more forced than it should. I prefer paying for the time and let things happen. If the chemistry and other conditions are right, the experience will feel much more real. The basic stuff is an easy sell. But for more intimate things like kissing, both need to be on same page.

My sentiments exactly. A dose of sincerity is required to make a passionate kiss work.

With many providers offering "a la carte" options, it makes things more forced than it should. I prefer paying for the time and let things happen. If the chemistry and other conditions are right, the experience will feel much more real. The basic stuff is an easy sell. But for more intimate things like kissing, both need to be on same page.

Ok, my apology. I think I did not express what I was really thinking. Can I please blame it on the language barrier :-?... I think I took a short cut at one point on my post that made it sounds another way then originally :sad:.

Allow me to correct the impression of it: I fully agree that a provider has the right to accept or to refuse to kiss me or any client. What I wanted to say was that, for me, I find it strange to do all what we do in a meeting and not kissing. It just me, in my mind, probably because I prefer GFE. I know it can happen, I know a provider has that right, I have always highly valued all the rights of the providers.

Ultimately, I agree with you 100% that if chemistry, sincerity and other conditions are right, the experience will feel much more real. In such case, kisses may be at RDV. But if I have a session with a girl and kisses are not part of it, personally I don't think that I will feel any connection. But, initially, it is that connection that I am looking for. So, if it's not there, I will not want to repeat with her. And for me, repeating is a way to thanks the provider and to express to her that I did appreciate her service (but again, that's me, nobody has to agree with me, I know some people don't want to repeat...).

Anyway, I love to kiss and wish to only meet providers who are ready to kiss me :grin:.

• Like 4

Ok, my apology. I think I did not express what I was really thinking. Can I please blame it on the language barrier :-?... I think I took a short cut at one point on my post that made it sounds another way then originally :sad:.

Anyway, I love to kiss and wish to only meet providers who are ready to kiss me :grin:.

My comment was not directed to you and was more a personal opinion while agreeing with Sensual Erin's comment. I also love kissing. But when it feels forced and awkward from the lack of chemistry, I rather not do at all. Doesn't matter if a massage or full GFE. If things don't click face to face, not much can be done. Some are better than other to hide their true feelings, but in deeper intimacy the reality tends to surface.

Again, it's something that should happen spontaneously and not be dealt as a checkmark on a list of options.

• Like 4

I do have to say that kissing is something I look for. The passion and intimacy is just not the same without it.

• Like 1

My personal observation: Times have really, really changed in the MA world.

I realize that the kissing option has been available for the past few years, but looking back to my days as an MA (early 2000's) and the other ladies that I worked with at the time, kissing an MA was never an option. In fact, at that time ladies who were not into being a service provider choose either the Erotic Dancer or MA route.

It is now, what it is - there are many beautiful MA's who love to kiss their clients.

However - there is most probably a new difficulty that comes with being an MA who happens to be in this business to simply provide a sensual experience via a sensual massage with a smile ;).

• Like 3

My personal observation: Times have really, really changed in the MA world.

I realize that the kissing option has been available for the past few years, but looking back to my days as an MA (early 2000's) and the other ladies that I worked with at the time, kissing an MA was never an option. In fact, at that time ladies who were not into being a service provider choose either the Erotic Dancer or MA route.

It is now, what it is - there are many beautiful MA's who love to kiss their clients.

However - there is most probably a new difficulty that comes with being an MA who happens to be in this business to simply provide a sensual experience via a sensual massage with a smile ;).

There always been two type of MA's. Therapists missing the required credentials to be RMT's and ladies offering "rub and tug's" and bodyslide massages. With the latter, kissing and other form of intimacy are not that new. I was in Quebec city in the early 90's and kissing during a bodyslide massage was not unusual.

But I agree kissing shouldn't be expected during a normal massage.