Lindas on Somerset

Can someone pm me details on where linda's is located and where I can dig up a number? Two different street names have been mentioned and I would rather not get lost.

Daniella sounds interesting.

Linda Hair Design

at the intersection of Welllington and Somerset (a block or so west from Bayswater) ... you can't miss it

Can someone pm me details on where linda's is located and where I can dig up a number? Two different street names have been mentioned and I would rather not get lost.

Daniella sounds interesting.

I am totally confused, can someone pm me details on lindas plz.

Its a hair place where u go to get a massage in the back? Makes no sense to me.

• Like 1

I am totally confused, can someone pm me details on lindas plz.

Its a hair place where u go to get a massage in the back? Makes no sense to me.

What's so confusing ... it's a unisex hair salon with two separate rooms for massage in the back of the main room

I never heard of that before that's all.

They don't advertise the massage on the site. Most business owners would advertise. I thought maybe this was privately run.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

I never heard of that before that's all.

They don't advertise the massage on the site. Most business owners would advertise. I thought maybe this was privately run.

What difference does any of this make? You're way overthinking about irrelevant things. :roll:

I`ve been to this hair salon many times, But as I am quite shy I did not ask what kind of massage they offered. Could somebody tell me about the rates and if there are options?

If you're shy about going thru the hair salon, you can always go down the block and see Erica. She's well reveiwed and has an ad on CL once a week.

If you're shy about going thru the hair salon, you can always go down the block and see Erica. She's well reveiwed and has an ad on CL once a week.

But she cuts hair too. Oh, the shame of it all! :sm185:

No, regular haircut studio. Thats why some guys are shy about coming in and and asking for a massage.

Additional Comments:

No, regular haircut studio. Thats why some guys are shy about coming in and and asking for a massage.

I wish Linda offered topless haircuts!

If she did, I would be there every day ........every time I see her I tease her about how busy she would be if she did the massages. One person years ago claimed she did do massages a couple times for him, never substantiated. He also hinted to a lot more than that. I wish.

If she did, I would be there every day ........every time I see her I tease her about how busy she would be if she did the massages. One person years ago claimed she did do massages a couple times for him, never substantiated. He also hinted to a lot more than that. I wish.

Is Linda herself asian or caucasian?

I got here often for a haircut had a few decent massages by a gal with Hot stones, have not had a massage there in awhile but Linda is a very good heairstylist and i wish she gave massages or topless hair cuts, the salon is the legal side and the backside lol is massages