Lindas on Somerset

Guest **oo**e

Does Midnight Maya work at Linda's as well as Angel's ?

It would be good to know because she has not been on the schedule at Angel's for the last couple of weeks and she only works there on Sundays which is one of the days I can't hobby.

Edited by **oo**e

What's so confusing ... it's a unisex hair salon with two separate rooms for massage in the back of the main room

Well, what's the secret password/process to get to the back room? That's the issue.

just walk in and say you are there for a massage ...

if there are people getting haircuts it can be a bit intimidating ... sometimes I ended up with a cut and/or shampoo then went for a massage ... lol

r100rs

I heard about this place on "another board", I thought maybe the guy was setting me up to make a fool of myself. Sounds intriguing, might have to check it out on my next trip to Ottawa.

It is real and it is odd when you go in and there are people getting their hair done.

Posted via Mobile Device

Does Midnight Maya work at Linda's as well as Paradise Spa ?

It would be good to know because she has not been on the schedule at Paradise Spa for the last couple of weeks and she only works there on Sundays which is one of the days I can't hobby.

Maya works daytimes at Linda's, and Sundays at Paradise only.

Additional Comments:

Well, what's the secret password/process to get to the back room? That's the issue.

I would simply make sure I don't simply walk-in. Always call ahead. Tell them that you're Duke, or whatever you call yourself, and then when you show up, just say that you're Duke and the owner will know exactly what you're there for without having to say anything.

Additional Comments:

I would simply make sure I don't simply walk-in. Always call ahead. Tell them that you're Duke, or whatever you call yourself, and then when you show up, just say that you're Duke and the owner will know exactly what you're there for without having to say anything.

Can this be confirmed by at least one person? No, I'm not doubting you, it's just that I hope to Christ that the correct person answers the phone...or else...awkward...

Can this be confirmed by at least one person? No, I'm not doubting you, it's just that I hope to Christ that the correct person answers the phone...or else...awkward...

Confirmed, just call ahead as Whiteman says and make your appointment. I've never had a problem here.

It's almost always one person that answers the phones, Linda the owner. Sometimes one of the girls will answer the phone, but Linda is always informed.

Guest s**nflute
I heard about this place on "another board", I thought maybe the guy was setting me up to make a fool of myself. Sounds intriguing, might have to check it out on my next trip to Ottawa.

To Duke SSK....I know these recos are legit....trust Whiteman and Madd for sure

Edited by s**nflute
more info added

Come'on Duke go for it, let us know how you make out.

Haha, lol!! I'm not sure dude...

Thanks anyways for the replies folks, I'll keep this place in mind :)

I'm assuming massage hours are the same as hair salon hours...

Guest **oo**e
Maya works daytimes at Linda's, and Sundays at Paradise only.

Additional Comments:

I should have said Angel's. Maya works at Angel's on Sundays though she hasn't been in in about a month. Thanks for the correction Angela.

Additional Comments:

If you're looking for a massage just tell them you're there for a blow dry.

Guest s**nflute
Haha, lol!! I'm not sure dude...

Thanks anyways for the replies folks, I'll keep this place in mind :)

I'm assuming massage hours are the same as hair salon hours...

OH Dude.....please don't feel that way....Whiteman & Mmad have guided me in the right direction in the past.....trust your fellow Cerbies's....honest!!

If I am not honest, tell MOD to unplug me forever!!

Does anyone know the rates for massages here? Will be in Ottawa at the end of the month and would love to check this place out, just because it sounds so crazy. PM with any info you have.

OH Dude.....please don't feel that way....Whiteman & Mmad have guided me in the right direction in the past.....trust your fellow Cerbies's....honest!!

If I am not honest, tell MOD to unplug me forever!!

Ahh!! Peer pressure!! But seriously, I need details. I'm not doubting the wisdom of the veterans here.

Does anyone know the rates for massages here? Will be in Ottawa at the end of the month and would love to check this place out, just because it sounds so crazy. PM with any info you have.

I'd be much more inclined to go if I knew this too please!! How's the service too?

I'd be much more inclined to go if I knew this too please!! How's the service too?

Posting prices is against the rules here on Cerb. But it's really easy to phone the place directly, and get the rates, and likely you can clear up some of the other confusion you might have this place.

I have been, highly recommend the service, its all good, you will not be disappointed!

Whiteman and mmad have never let members down with info, trust hem for the info that you have been given I would...

Rodehard

Ahh!! Peer pressure!! But seriously, I need details. I'm not doubting the wisdom of the veterans here.

If you are that uncomfortable there are lots of massage only places to go. Then we won't have to wait while we go to Linda's LOL

If you are that uncomfortable there are lots of massage only places to go. Then we won't have to wait while we go to Linda's LOL

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the help!! I was just curious.

• Like 1

Wow!!! I have been getting my hair cut here for years and never knew they did massages.

Are happy endings offered?

Wow!!! I have been getting my hair cut here for years and never knew they did massages.

Are happy endings offered?

Meanwhile, we were in the other boat, and never knew haircuts were offered here. ;)

• Like 2