Lindas on Somerset

Meanwhile, we were in the other boat, and never knew haircuts were offered here. ;)

LIAR!!!!!

We both got haircuts there so we could get close to Linda :P

Additional Comments:

So about those happy endings? Yes?

If your ending is not happy it's your own fault.

I've been in both sections (haircut and massage) for almost ten years now. Always enjoyed the mp side but it did always depend on the girl.

I enjoyed seeing Linda (Vietnamese with an incredible figure) but my fav was Lisa for the last 9 years. This note is to let any loyal Lisa customers that she has moved on and is now at 'Stellas' salon - Wellington at Parkdale. Unfortunately no massage there.

I've been in both sections (haircut and massage) for almost ten years now. Always enjoyed the mp side but it did always depend on the girl.

I enjoyed seeing Linda (Vietnamese with an incredible figure) but my fav was Lisa for the last 9 years. This note is to let any loyal Lisa customers that she has moved on and is now at 'Stellas' salon - Wellington at Parkdale. Unfortunately no massage there.

Now the question would be, which side did you see Linda and Lisa on? Haircut or massage?

• Like 1

Oh I dreamed about having them on the massage side but no dice. Linda just counted the doorfee, checked for the HST and showed you to the back rooms. Lisa just cut hair and enjoyed your company.

LOL...this is the craziest thread I ever read. Dukester...did you go and boldly get the massage or did you panik and settle for a haircut you didn't need...maybe even got them all cut. I hate bumping into other clients wherever I go so this place would totally skittle me....sounds like a hoot...are you here for a hair cut or a rub n tug or both???

For those who are interested, it appears that Jessica is back at Linda's.

And it looks like Cara is now gone. The girls here seem to leave then come back, hope Cara does the same, or I hope somebody knows where she is now.

For those who are interested, it appears that Jessica is back at Linda's.

Is this the same Jessica that does Nuru massage?

No this is not the same Jessica that does the Nuru massage, this Jessica has been at Linda's off and on for over 2 yrs.

Has anyone been to Lindas lately. I heard that Jessie might be back(great legs). Any info????

Yes Jessie is back.

Do you mean Jessica or Jessy I think Jessy is still at Luna's on Carling, Jessy had nice man mades when she was at Linda's.

Jessy had nice man mades when she was at Linda's.

And she still has them... LOL Sorry but "resistance was futile".

Huh? Are we talking about the same place... corner of Somerset where it becomes Wellington?

I was there a few years ago and found it to be very clean... haircuts to the front and massage rooms to the rear, everything was very neatly laid out and very clean.

Edited by Cerb Moderator

yes..I agree..Looks just fine, and I am under the impression she is very nice.Never been, but I know of it, and they dont allow under 18s' in for a haircut, so there must be some licensing regulations they have to and do adhere to.

Most people will just think they are going in there to get a haircut.

Edited by Cerb Moderator

But if you leave without having received a haircut...

People would have to be watching things closely to notice things like that.

I've never been there and I've never seen the place but from what I've heard it's been around for quite awhile so they must be doing something right.

What is the big problem here?...they are licensed for the massage parlour, and the hairstylist I assume is also fully qualified. They dont allow anyone under 18 in...

I know people who know them and there is nothing sketchy to my knowledge...they are discreet. You can get a haircut in Bayshore at the ALO location there too so it's not unprecedented. It appears that there is an Asian "relaxation" location on Baseline Rd where hair and nails are being done too...if it makes someone uncomfortable they wont go, but if they go and enjoy the ma, then I dont see anything odd...in fact I have just decided that I am going to go and try it..

• Like 1

I thought negative posts weren't allowed here? Seems like a jealous competitor trying to trash a long standing MP.

Edited by Cerb Moderator
  • Like 4

I didn't see the negative post, looks like it was removed. I will say though that anyone who has been there knows what a good operation it is. Clean, very good attendants and the walk through the hair salon isn't all that bad, its not like there is a phalanx of women getting hairdos to walk past.

From a distance, Linda's would seem a bit indiscreet, odd and maybe even daunting. But once you've been there, the comfort level goes up considerably, because really, all those fears are unfounded.

• Like 1

I concur with Fritz. Have been going there since Linda opened. I have enjoyed a haircut and even a foot massage from Lisa ( who is now departed I'm told ) tooooo bad she's hot. As for the massage, Jessie, Kim(retired) Maya and a few others were all skillful and very enjoyable. Linda gives a good haircut and booking for the massage is easy. The place is very clean and comfortable. Enjoy lads.