Other Winnipeg

New add in other Winnipeg on kijji. relaxation massage on Henderson. Petite ginger. Does anyone know who this is.

I phoned and left a message. To date no response. But possibly being the season she might be doing other things.

I phoned and left a message. To date no response. But possibly being the season she might be doing other things.

never heard of this one and can't find the ad anywhere - good luck

• Like 1

Go on KJ click on services then go in to other...heading is relaxation massage and is updated daily...I'd be interested as well if anyone has info as I have not had a chance to try to book yet

Her name is Tatyana, and she worked briefly at 335 Henderson before they moved. She's a slender redhead in her late thirties, I would say. She works out of a private residence. She is friendly and chatty, and provided a decent massage, I left happy. Her prices are commensurate with those at many other local places. I will probably place her in my rotation and repeat in the future.

• Like 5

Her name is Tatyana, and she worked briefly at 335 Henderson before they moved. She's a slender redhead in her late thirties, I would say. She works out of a private residence. She is friendly and chatty, and provided a decent massage, I left happy. Her prices are commensurate with those at many other local places. I will probably place her in my rotation and repeat in the future.

Okay I found the ad, I'm also interested but says she's in Elmwood - just interested what part of Elmwood and does she share the residence with room mates?

Okay I found the ad, I'm also interested but says she's in Elmwood - just interested what part of Elmwood and does she share the residence with room mates?
No roommates that I'm aware of. Also, 335 Henderson is in Elmwood.

Guest Ne**6*

Seems like an odd place to post your ad particularly for a seasoned practitioner.

Winnipeg certainly has some interesting talent...