Highlights of 2015

Moved across country to start my new life.

Just moved into a new place, with a yard for my dog.

Met some great ladies I call my close friends.

Met some great gents I also call friends.

2016 is looking great!

• Like 3

2015 was a pretty good year for me. My biggest highlight is that my youngest son and his girlfriend finally moved to Montreal. Now I have my 3 sons all living near by. So happy.

• Like 8

My 2015 highlight was the Federal election result.... for the first time I participated as a volunteer for my liberal candidate! I couldn't be happier having Harperman gone! And I'm feeling quite hopeful with the initial progress of our new government. If they will take the time and effort to chuck C-36 and make things safer for sex workers I'll be over the moon.

• Like 6

Guest n*gu**6

A few notable highlights this year...

Met a couple wonderful new friends whom I have grown very close to this year, and I finally made the move to buy the company I work for. I will very soon be my own boss once the last of the papers are signed in January

I think I can honestly say that for me personally there were no real highlights in 2015.

So sorry to hear this. :((((

Additional Comments:

So sorry to hear this. :((((

Sadness never prevails . We all paint out own ticket and I'm a huge believer in this .

When I am unhappy or sad there is a good reason as a rule . This may not apply to you so please only listen to my universal truths.

I'm going basic here and if you ever wish to chat I am here. I believe heavily in Karma. Ie: when I make a mistake or treat someone unfairly or perhaps have a slight mis understanding it kills , ( Me)

When I am not right with a friend , colleague or client it comes back to me and I suffer the consequences hugely .

I don't know your particular circumstances ice but I ALWAYS look to myself when things don't go my way. Usually if I examine my self closely, I can fix perceived awful situations that are entirely my fault .

I hope I am not digging to deep here and I speak only for my life. I can say with absolutely certainty when things go a muck its my fault.

Universal Truth, our thoughts , ideas and actions create our present reality .

If we want change we must look way within , the answers are there for us to discover .

Respect and love to you Ice!

Edited by Katherine
awkward sentencing
  • Like 4

My Personal Highlights of 2015

I moved to St John's and decided to join Lyla and work with amazing people within the province and visitors :)

I met a FUNtastic lady who has started out to be a workmate and playmate but has turned into an amazing friend and work sister :)

And Bought a HARLEY TRI-GLIDE :)

• Like 5

2015 was a very good year for me.

Bought a fabulous place to live, and found 2 family members I never knew I had!

Hopefully 2016 will be great for everyone.

And, as Katherine said, I too believe in karma.

Whatever you put out there in the universe comes back to you ten fold.

If you give bad, you get bad. I try to surround myself with positivity.

• Like 1