Issues with "Menus" vs inquiring about a service

By quoting "this", even if a code, you have just solicited a service. Now, if it is actually upheld in court, is another thing. Do you really want to chance it?

Go back to the old "cop" shows. If you watch them, the undercover cop always wanted to get the guy to "specify" what it was he wanted.

Jeopardy "I'll take xx for $20, Alex" - bing bing bing "you are now on America's most wanted".

You are asking for time to be with the lady. Her advertisements will give you an idea. Don't ever ask for specifics - even if you think you are being clever.

What about ads that offer experiences instead of time? This is the part that gets me confused. For instance, if an agency advertises a one hour GFE experience for "x" amount of dollars, and a client opts for it, is that the same as one hour of "time"? I'm just wondering about legal implications of semantics for the client.

What about ads that offer experiences instead of time? This is the part that gets me confused. For instance, if an agency advertises a one hour GFE experience for "x" amount of dollars, and a client opts for it, is that the same as one hour of "time"? I'm just wondering about legal implications of semantics for the client.

The expression GF Experience is completely different then quoting a specific act. Its an experience, and does not mean anything sexual will happen. It means, you have an amazing experience just like you would have with your girlfriend.

Your girlfriend does like playing naked twister right?

My opinion only.

• Like 2