Ottawa Social - Lets do it.

Guest S**a*Q

I'm gonna be running a little behind, but I should be there sooner or later. :) I'm hoping to make it by... 700 or 730 ;)

Ciao for now!

I'm gonna be running a little behind, but I should be there sooner or later. :) I'm hoping to make it by... 700 or 730 ;)

Ciao for now!

Sara,

It will be worth the wait. See you then.

Everybody,

You should all know where to go for Thursday.

This will be a great evening.

Jazzitup,

Even though I told you I will not attend I appreciate how you to organize this & put so much effort to it, you do a great job :)

Everybody,

You should all know where to go for Thursday.

This will be a great evening.

I am on a streak. Once again the social is in a week when I am either out of town or working late. Have to pass again. Hope all have a good time!

Guest al****s

ooooo...three days before my possible arrival in Ottawa...maybe next time...have fun!

Look for the small Serbian flag to help distinguish our group.

Here is what it looks like.

serbia-lo.jpg

Additional Comments:

Jazzitup,

Even though I told you I will not attend I appreciate how you to organize this & put so much effort to it, you do a great job :)

Thanks for your kind words Isabella. They are much appreciated.

Ciao for now!

My legs are shorter than hers, so i'll be running a foot or two behind her, hahaha! Can't wait to see you all tonight, and don't leave before we get there, you won't want to miss us! The month of October does mean you can dress up in anything you'd like on any day you'd like, right? :-D

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S**a*Q
My legs are shorter than hers, so i'll be running a foot or two behind her, hahaha! Can't wait to see you all tonight, and don't leave before we get there, you won't want to miss us! The month of October does mean you can dress up in anything you'd like on any day you'd like, right? :-D

Posted via Mobile Device

I WANNA DRESS UP! Hehehee...

Oh wait I will be dressing up.

Cleo and I are making our grand appearance around 630 or so :)

YAY!

Jazz my friend... thanks so much for organizing. It was a great time!

Enjoyed myself thoroughly...hope everyone else had a good time too. Kudos to Jazzi for organizing the event.

So sorry to have missed the get together, my van broke down and totaly changed my plans for the evening :(

See you all next time, November

Sorry I missed it folks. I didn't log-in on time to see when and where it was happening. Kind of ironic considering I had been keeping a close eye on the thread so not to miss the announcement. Maybe next time.

Hope it went well ladies n gents...I was thisclose to popping by after 7pm if anyone was left however duty called (as I was advertising short-notice incalls) so I was kept occupied for the remainder of the evening before i could make my way down ;)

Guest S**a*Q

I had a great time at the social, well with me being really social and all... I also dressed up, me like a medic and Cleo like a sailor... Yeah people may have stared, but for me, that's not really new!

I think we should have a big social for Xmas :) With a gift exchange and stuff :)

I'm gonna dress up like an elf! Sexy elf nonetheless!!!

I'm up for planning or helping to plan the December one... I don't wanna step on toes though so Jazzi let me know if you need help, I'll PM you soon!

xxx

I had a great time at the social, well with me being really social and all... I also dressed up, me like a medic and Cleo like a sailor... Yeah people may have stared, but for me, that's not really new!

I think we should have a big social for Xmas :) With a gift exchange and stuff :)

I'm gonna dress up like an elf! Sexy elf nonetheless!!!

I'm up for planning or helping to plan the December one... I don't wanna step on toes though so Jazzi let me know if you need help, I'll PM you soon!

xxx

LOVE that idea!!!! I am in for planning help as well!!!

Guest S**a*Q
LOVE that idea!!!! I am in for planning help as well!!!

That's it... Santa (OD) meet your Mrs. Claus!!! Or at least your head Elf!! I'll message Jazzi to make sure that he's okay with me taking it over, but I have eff all else to do in my time!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

Aurel Sax my friend: a wonderful intiative because it creates a special bond among members of CERB. I attended the Poly group get together that was organized by Dummpy. It was an excellent way to develop a trust factor among the group participants. One other possible meeting place would be at CMJ's .. it is a private club where people may feel comfortable.

Additional Comments:

Great idea for a Christmas party.. we could exchange toys, hopefully purchased at Venus Envy (maybe we could get a discount). CMJ's may be a good place to hold it if we would be allowed. I could enquire.

Guest S**a*Q

Oooooh! I just thought of something ;) for location options... Let me see what I can do... I might be a longshot but it would be amazing if I can get 'er done ;) hahha...

What's CMJ anyways?

Sara/Old Dog/(anybody else)

I don't feel I own this. I just decided to call it and invite people to come.

So you can't step on my toes because my toes are not out there to be stepped on.

Run with it guys.