Disrespect and appointment times

There is still the fear of being seen or even caught in a sting! Yes I've seen too many Tv shows. But seriously after30 years I still get nervous and sometimes I have bailed not so much anymore as I keep to the usual suspects. I understand the negative impact on the SP but some guys literally can only muster up enough gumption to book the call then they can't follow through.

if you have to 'muster up enough gumption' just to make the call, DONT!

Guys who do this have zero intention of follow-thru, because if you have to muster up courage just to call, then you have zero ability to come to my door.

and for those guys that call upon 3-4 girls, THEN decide which one to see, (without notifying the others of cancellation) that's being an asshole! (sorry to say)

• Like 4

A newbie showed up 20 min early this week after asking how early he should come via email. I said text right before you get to the lobby for buzzer info. He asks how early he should do that. I said no more than 5 min early please so I am ready. He gets upset I don't reply 20 min before his appt via text and starts emailing me. I'm blow drying my hair and getting dressed. I just like to be fresh and 100% ready right before the appointment so I am at my best. My hair takes almost a half hour to blow dry. Then he starts complaining its really cold outside and he wants to know when he can come up. It wasn't even really cold outside and I was getting annoyed because I told him not more than 5 min early please. So sometimes I wonder what guys are thinking and what they expect. Because personally before your appointment is MY time to do whatever I want and get ready for you. I don't appreciate being rushed when I am never late and it's a turn off to have someone paranoid or anxious texting constantly way too early asking when they can come up. It's not a great way to start a session being peeved that someone doesn't respect that you are not late for their appointment they just came too early....

And then there's the whole time. Do they expect if they come 20 min early the clock only starts on the hour when they booked and they get 20 min free at the beginning and then another 10 at the end to shower again and get dressed?

I appreciate if someone knows they get the time they paid for and if they show up early they leave a little early. But not showing up early to rush me and get bonus time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been in the exact same situations!! The guy, again, was at least 30 min early and texted me over and over saying it's cold etc, and I wasn't even at the hotel yet! I told him to sit on the couches in the lobby(they weren't right by the desk reception, and the people working at the desk were very 'chill') He said he's too scared to go in the lobby and are the desk people nice? Will they question him? What should he say? Can you give me the room number please? I will just wait out side the door and not knock? Are you there yet? Are you ready? Hello? This all is VERY frustrating when I am trying to head over and then all of the sudden I am getting rushed, now I am thinking the guy is going to leave because he decided to come early then expect to see me early and then get paranoid when I am not ready yet. But, in reality I had plenty of time to change, maybe change the sheets etc, fix my hair, and just do whatever really because I still had 30 min left until the booked, set time. It makes it even worse when we are now in a rush, rushing to freshen up etc and then he is constantly texting and calling and you can't even get ready fast enough because you have to reply so he does not leave. Yes, this has happened also. The guy was early, I told him to give me a few minutes, and he said no I can't wait sorry(even though he was 10 min early and had an hour booked, he had no time to wait?) I think those guys were probably never there in the first place or else they would understand they are early and just wait, after all if they were 'real' they would know they are about to see a very sexy girl, right? God knows! lol

• Like 2

Guest discr33t

I think we are mostly discussing clients who have yet to meet the SP.

I think there is always a bit of latitude on both the SPs part and the client's part if you've met before and are looking to meet again.

New connections are tricky. At least with a board such as this, clients have a chance to check the authenticity of an SP

For SPs, you can ask for a Recco from another established SP, but that is unlikely to accommodate for a lot of new connections, especially if you're not travelling.

I think all new connections should be cautiously optimistic.

[new encounter]

I would love to meet you, could you detail your offering please?(if not posted)

Sounds good,

are you available at blah time, and where should I meet you to confirm the room# 5 minutes before our appointment?

...time elapses to 5 minutes before

Arrived, room #? :)

...good times

Perhaps avoid booking a room only for someone you've never met, if you are not planning on making use of the room for other purposes, or they do not have a proper Recco from a reputable SP.

Any deviation, bail on first encounter. You may be missing out on an opportunity, but you will likely minimize bad feelings, and protect your precious time, in the long run

**You're established, the missing client is not. It won't hurt your reputation to bail.

Just my opinion, everyone is different, and the locales have different markets for services, and providers

A newbie showed up 20 min early this week after asking how early he should come via email. I said text right before you get to the lobby for buzzer info. He asks how early he should do that. I said no more than 5 min early please so I am ready. He gets upset I don't reply 20 min before his appt via text and starts emailing me. I'm blow drying my hair and getting dressed. I just like to be fresh and 100% ready right before the appointment so I am at my best. My hair takes almost a half hour to blow dry. Then he starts complaining its really cold outside and he wants to know when he can come up. It wasn't even really cold outside and I was getting annoyed because I told him not more than 5 min early please. So sometimes I wonder what guys are thinking and what they expect. Because personally before your appointment is MY time to do whatever I want and get ready for you. I don't appreciate being rushed when I am never late and it's a turn off to have someone paranoid or anxious texting constantly way too early asking when they can come up. It's not a great way to start a session being peeved that someone doesn't respect that you are not late for their appointment they just came too early....

And then there's the whole time. Do they expect if they come 20 min early the clock only starts on the hour when they booked and they get 20 min free at the beginning and then another 10 at the end to shower again and get dressed?

I appreciate if someone knows they get the time they paid for and if they show up early they leave a little early. But not showing up early to rush me and get bonus time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been in the exact same situations!! The guy, again, was at least 30 min early and texted me over and over saying it's cold etc, and I wasn't even at the hotel yet! I told him to sit on the couches in the lobby(they weren't right by the desk reception, and the people working at the desk were very 'chill') He said he's too scared to go in the lobby and are the desk people nice? Will they question him? What should he say? Can you give me the room number please? I will just wait out side the door and not knock? Are you there yet? Are you ready? Hello? This all is VERY frustrating when I am trying to head over and then all of the sudden I am getting rushed, now I am thinking the guy is going to leave because he decided to come early then expect to see me early and then get paranoid when I am not ready yet. But, in reality I had plenty of time to change, maybe change the sheets etc, fix my hair, and just do whatever really because I still had 30 min left until the booked, set time. It makes it even worse when we are now in a rush, rushing to freshen up etc and then he is constantly texting and calling and you can't even get ready fast enough because you have to reply so he does not leave. Yes, this has happened also. The guy was early, I told him to give me a few minutes, and he said no I can't wait sorry(even though he was 10 min early and had an hour booked, he had no time to wait?) I think those guys were probably never there in the first place or else they would understand they are early and just wait, after all if they were 'real' they would know they are about to see a very sexy girl, right? God knows! lol

If someone shows up early, I kindly ask them to wait until the given time. If they respond all upset I ask them if they'd enjoy the "unshowered and unkept experience" or if he would prefer to be a grown up and wait until the time pre arranged. If that fails to get the message across, I state "rushing a lady is a huge turn off" and I cancel the appointment all together. If my effort to be meticulously ready for you is seen as more an issue than a positive experience, then you aren't my type of people.

Nothing is worse than when this happens and they turn around and say that I made them wait. "dude, get bent!"

Keep your pushy exterior at the door as I am a laid back lady and have zero interest in negative vibes. |I'm not a Burger King Combo Meal, rushing and negative vibes will get you blacklisted.

• Like 3

I think we are mostly discussing clients who have yet to meet the SP.

I think there is always a bit of latitude on both the SPs part and the client's part if you've met before and are looking to meet again.

New connections are tricky. At least with a board such as this, clients have a chance to check the authenticity of an SP

For SPs, you can ask for a Recco from another established SP, but that is unlikely to accommodate for a lot of new connections, especially if you're not travelling.

I think all new connections should be cautiously optimistic.

[new encounter]

I would love to meet you, could you detail your offering please?(if not posted)

Sounds good,

are you available at blah time, and where should I meet you to confirm the room# 5 minutes before our appointment?

...time elapses to 5 minutes before

Arrived, room #? :)

...good times

Perhaps avoid booking a room only for someone you've never met, if you are not planning on making use of the room for other purposes, or they do not have a proper Recco from a reputable SP.

Any deviation, bail on first encounter. You may be missing out on an opportunity, but you will likely minimize bad feelings, and protect your precious time, in the long run

**You're established, the missing client is not. It won't hurt your reputation to bail.

Just my opinion, everyone is different, and the locales have different markets for services, and providers

This isn't just happening with those we have never met before, it also happens from those on this site as well, and certainly not just on us having a hotel room that we have booked for that day.

I don't know of ANY sp that would book a hotel room 'just' to see an unknown, that is asking for a let down.

I have a very upscale and discrete location. and this is happening with so-called 'reputable' gentlemen as well as those that are just 'serial bookers'.

I can understand when someone is having the jitters when coming to see someone, that is normal.

We also get the butterflies of anticipation when in an encounter.

But to book, not show, AND not let the lady know they have to cancel, is just plain rude.

Worse, is those that book several ladies for the exact same time and choose one just before arriving, not letting the others know they have no intention of coming!

For those sp's that are doing this full time, it is a serious let down, as this is their income.

For others, like me, I do this part time, so the impact doesn't affect me like it does those that are relying on this for a living.

Just because someone does this for a living does not mean they are giving inferior service, or having ten guys in one day.

We are all selective on who we let into our lives, but do you have any idea on how many people know exactly where I operate out of, and have never been here?

Way too many to speak of!

We give everything to this business from our pictures, information and locations.

95% of the time, the guys don't want to go through our screening process as they don't feel they have to.

This is our safety we are dealing with and if you don't have any intention of coming, then don't call us wasting our time

When a ncns happens, then the opportunity for someone genuinely wanting that time then gets denied that pleasure.

That isn't fair to those that genuinely WANT to see us.

• Like 4

It still amazes me that this actually happens. I can't imagine booking an appointment and just not showing up. It shows a total lack of respect for other people. Life does sometimes throw you curve balls, but it would be inconceivable not to at least call if I had to cancel.

I have also been stood up for dates by a couple of different ladies over the years. On two different occasions, I showed up at the designated hotel and texted as planned, and nothing. Radio silence. No explanation, no apology. Needless to say I didn't try to book with either lady again.

As far as being on time goes, I don't mind waiting 5 extra minutes if that's all it actually is. One time 5 minutes turned out to actually be 30 minutes, while I tried to inconspicuously wait in the lobby. Then I was actually told that the reason was that the gentleman before me was late arriving so his time went over. (First of all, not my problem, I was on time. Second of all......take a breath between appointments!)

I always arrive at the location a bit early to allow for traffic, etc, although I never contact her until the designated time. I like specific instructions as it takes away the guesswork. I don't want her pissed off at me before we even get started. ;)

A little respect goes a long way.

• Like 7

If you get frustrated when someone has made a appointment with you and does not show up, think about how they feel when you don't show up. To most people time is money gained or lost. Keep appointments that you make.

Being in a time-oriented sales profession myself, I understand the frustrations around cancellations. But also sometimes life happens and I will always try to make it up to the provider with a larger tip next time if I do have to cancel at the last minute. Last night I had to cancel 30 min before a session because my flight from Toronto to Ottawa was delayed nearly 3 hours (we were on the ground and the pilot kept saying we'll be at the gate in 10 min... we'll be at the gate in 15 min... -- seriously, I could have driven up from Toronto in almost the same amount of time), so frustrating.

In my 10+ years of this hobby, I've never been late and have never not shown up. I have had to cancel a few times and as some had said earlier life happens, the cancellations have always been communicated as soon as possible. On the flip side, I have been asked to wait many times, mostly 5 or 10 mins which is fine but any longer than that just won't work for me.

when I first posted this thread it had been a frustrating 2 weeks, now that has turned into a very frustrating 3 months.

The amount of no shows, cancellations at the last minute (or worse, canceling AFTER the appointed time is here) is on an overwhelming uprise.

Do guys consider this something that is ok to do?

I just had the same guy cancel twice on me in the same week, once with zero notice and the second with less than 10 minutes notice. He cited 'last minute doctors appointments'.

Since when do doctors see you 'last minute', at night, unless you have something deadly or you are on your deathbed?

As much as I love to provide this entertainment, I think the guys get entertainment out of just making the appointments with zero intention of showing up.

I am so thankful that I have an actual job, because if I had to rely on providing for any reason, I would be bankrupt.

We girls take a lot of care to please you, and make sacrifices to accommodate your schedules. Last night I missed my friends birthday party because of some douche bag that decided to cancel without a thought of where this would leave me.

I never used to enforce my cancellation policy to the degree that I do now.

It is an inconvenience when I have to turn my schedule around to do this for someone who just doesn't care.

Screening just got turned up a notch also.

Be considerate when you MUST cancel, give the person as much notice as possible, and at least make the excuse something real.

I have never been late for an appointment, but I had to cancel once when I was involved in a car accident and I showed video of what was happening to the client. He paid my hotel bill for the inconvenience of me having to stay an extra two days for the investigation of why someone hit my car.

• Like 5

the worst is getting the cancel call at the time the client was going to be calling for address or as the 5 minutes away call as a heads up. there is no way i believe that they didn't know long before then that they weren't coming. even if they got delayed and later figure that they weren't going to make it, why not call the second they get delayed to reschedule or let me know. it's hard not to believe it is just a game play to wait until they should be calling to say they are parking or that they are at the intersection where i give out the address..

those of us who do not double book are telling other callers to check back later, and we are holding/blocking out that time for them specifically, and could have been seeing other legit callers.

• Like 5

Maybe a deposit is the way to go. It's only fair - it's not like you can get that time back.

I know some guys would freak at the thought, but I think it's reasonable.

• Like 1

It seems to me that nothing much you can do except creating a personal list for no-shows and keep them safe. I posted a thread some time ago, I realized that a polite warning message on "No-Shows List" stated as a fine print on ads could be a major turn off and discouraging businesses. And again, sharing one's personal list of no-shows with other ladies would not be materialized due to many reasons. A particular gent may have a double standard, he may respect some of his "favourite" ladies' time but he may not do the same to others. When the season is quiet, some ladies would rather take chances with these "bad dates" rather than none to make ends meet. I think this is part and parcel in this service business. It would be great if you have your own cancellation policy and make it loud and clear. To the ladies, we empathize with your situation. Feel free to vent your frustrations, is a good therapy and you have our ears. Take a deep breath, smile and move on...

• Like 1

I second that!!! Well put casey.

Wish there was a way I/we could help all of you wonderful ladies, for all you do for us, with this unnecessary behaviour!

• Like 2

To the guys throwing in the argument of "well some girls double book!"- two things.

One: you missing out on an appointment is far less of a problem then her missing out on income. You can reschedule with another girl at a moments notice. She can't make that grocery money re-appear.

(It SUCKS, yes, but it is not worse.)

Two: you won't like this- but its self-created. Gents created that obstacle of doublebooking. SPs cannot get rid of this issue on their own.

As, besides the general, I guess "crazies" that routinely do it on backpage, the problem is the general, regular, reputable gents that DO do this. I would count myself lucky in that I've yet to have any ncns, but some girls are having this issue... and I've read guys reactions to being doublebooked is to just fakebook her further. Which makes the problem worse. Which incites more fAkebooking. Etc.

Stop the vigilante fakebooking stuff and likely your (excess in) doublebooking problems will go away too.

• Like 6

It's a good time to bring it up. It would help alleviate the problem.

However, I think "it" happening is a little ahead of it's time.

That boat is not ready to float, "yet."

Talking about it now can only help alleviate the problem or deposits may happen in the future. More input on this from both sides might stir things up.

We need to look out for SPs, they bring us so much joy and happiness!

• Like 3

Yes there are reasons why deposits won't work. I like the suggestions of a One strike rule, no show once and deposit required if you want to book again. That or pay cancellation fee to get off the list.

Agreed that the goal is to protect these wonderful ladies so they can have a safe and viable business.

• Like 3