Defamatory posting

Guest n*gu**6

Forgive me in advance if this is inappropriate. I will try to do this as tactfully as I can and within the restraints of the forum. If I stray beyond, it was certainly not my intent.

It was made known to me tonight that someone posted a derogatory add placed on CL regarding a well known and respected SP from this community. It was obviously posted by a very bitter individual and was a a very hateful and personal attack on her. Even outing her real name. While I would hope that this was not a jealous SP trying to cut out competition, I have been witness to some of the drama that can transpire. Fortunately, this seems few and far between, as for the most part the ladies of this community seem to support each other which is awesome.

Long story short, I want to vouch for the lovely Maraena Blackwell.. the allegations made in the ad could not be more far fetched. She is class at the highest level. Her location is kept immaculate and inviting. Anyone who has had the privilege to meet her, knows the true professional she is. Anyone who may have seen the ad and called her integrity into question, those doubts should be dismissed completely. It saddens me that Maraena has had to deal with this situation, and I hope we can all rally to her support and quash these vicious and unfounded attacks

Thank you

Some of us, including me, decided to refuse clients from CL due to these kind of behaviours. CL is a whole other world where everything seems permitted. Espescially bashing...

This said, I'm pretty sure this lady will be able to take the decision to either press charges, or just leave it behind and grow stronger from it...

Best of luck to her...

• Like 2

Really ? I have known Maraena since 2009. The universe was good and gave us the opportunity to meet shortly after we both joined Lyla.

What I know about this wonderful person and I realise I am only permitted a million words so I will try and be succinct.

The Miss Blackwell I know is the best SP around , we have worked together and she always epitomizes a lady and easily exceeds expectations.

Hum, she offers the best entertainment ever, if you visit you will receive a culinary delight created by her gourmet mind . Umm, translated , gourmet goodies.

Perhaps to further your experience your time could include a very special massage, especially tailored to your needs . There is not a stone unturned here . She is an expert MA and her intuition will take you exactly where you need to go . You will be elated, refreshed and feel born again.

There may be more... However this is not my place and ladies never kiss and tell . I won't do that ever.

Here is a great idea . Anyone with questions should look at her countless pages of reccos here on Lyla. You will need a few hours to review all but can book an appointment knowing you will be spending time with a very high class lady that indeed cares immensely for you.

What more is there ?

• Like 7

people that do crap like this should be drawn out into public!

As Ice4fun states, hiding behind the anonymity of cl just bolsters their ego.

If it were a real man writing that, they would be shouting their names from the rooftops.

Someone that is so well recommended on a site like this shouldn't have to go through this shit!

Probably some pissed off sp or client that didn't get what they wanted (without regard to what Miss Blackwell provides).

Disregard anything that anonymous posters put, it's usually bullshit.

• Like 3

Yeah unfortunately sad to say I have gone through this numerous times as well as alot of other ladies...it is a coward move and very distasteful

As far as I am concerned anyone that has to post lies about someone on line obviously has issues they need to work on

Wether it be another SP or a client with a problem .... CL has went down hill and that's sad because at one point it was a decent place

I have learned the best way to deal with that type of bs is to not entertain it and continue on with your life ... those who know you would know the truth

Misery loves company

• Like 4

I can't imagine in what universe anyone could have had an issue with Maraena. She is the stuff dreams are made of. Sweet, caring, attentive, not to mention stunningly beautiful. If someone had a bad experience, it speaks poorly of them in my mind. Not her.

• Like 2