Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing a Happy Valentine's Day to all my special lady friends on this board, the ones who give me pleasure and happiness with their company and their conversation, the ones I've met, and the ones I'm going to meet!

I just want to acknowledge how much I appreciate you, your beauty, and your friendship.

Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to celebrate joy, passion, and togetherness. Happy Valentine's, and thank you!

• Like 2

I hope everyone is a great Valentines weekend with lots of special time with the people you care most about in your life.

I lost someone very close to me a number of years ago and miss that person pretty mush every day of my life... holidays, anniversaries and special occasions are always greeted with mixed emotions when you lose someone you love but you do your best to make it still the best you can for the people who are still with you.

My wish for everyone on Valentines Day is that you take advantage of the day to tell the people you care about how you feel... they will love to hear it and frankly you never really know when that opportunity will no longer exist.

Happy Valentines Day

• Like 3

Wishing everyone a great weekend no matter how you chose to spend it. It is but one day yet love is the gift that keeps on giving and makes the world a better place. Love, like sex, is often stigmatized and some are fearful to show it. There are so many different types of love that one can have for so many people in their lives. Embrace it, show it and let it flow. Happy Valentines Day!

• Like 2

May it be a very special day! Love comes in many different forms, as I've learned on here. May it be yours today.

• Like 1