Exclusively Mia

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

This is a wonderful women who greets you at the door with a warm hug.

Her massage took the stress away . And then the body slides were amazing.

I have seen Mia twice now for MA sessions and I can say that she is wonderful and creates an environment that makes me crave seeing her every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have seen Mia twice now for MA sessions and I can say that she is wonderful and creates an environment that makes me crave seeing her every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I 2nd the motion

I had been wanting to see the Exclusively Mia for a long time. It wasn't until recently that I managed to set aside an hour in the evening exclusively to see Mia. ;) It was an hour filled with laughter, fun and humor, and the session was very intense and sensual. It was a long wait on my part ( for an opportunity ) to see her but the wait was more than worthwhile. As she commented on my profile page -- good things are worth waiting for! That was so incredibly true!

Mia is a gorgeous and lovely lady with a genuine smile and a down-to-earth personality. She's very attractive even with a minimal amount of make-up. After presenting her with a little gift which apparently she enjoys according to her webpage, we started with some long and affectionate kisses, pausing only briefly to catch our breath while our hands were busily exploring, teasing and pleasing each other at the same time trying to unbutton our attires.

After we were down to our birthday suits, I proceeded to give her an erotic massage complete with hot massage oil which she kept by the massage table. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it, commenting on how good it made her feel. Then it was her turn to return the favor. The hot oil, body slides and her sensual touch were so heavenly and so hard to resist!

Our session was all within the standard MA limits - yet it was so mind-blowing and breath-taking. No doubt, I will return to see her in the near future.

Thank you, Mia, for a very memorable and lovely evening!

The connection between two peoples can be so random yet magical. I truly believe that fate had brought me and Mia together, the very same time I started my secret thrilling adventure. In the past eight months, I am glad to meet a few other ladies whom I found equally gorgeous.

I must confess that Mia is the only one whom I see the most. I still remember that I was extremely nervous when I first met Mia. I was just like a shivering puppy wanting to be loved. I will never forget how she put me at ease with her first kiss. It was my first passionate kiss from a female stranger ever in my life.

Mia is more than a secret lover to me. She's my inspiration, her kind opinions and thoughts have impacted my life. Having to know Mia is my life changing experience, for that I am really grateful. I love one of her quotes and remember it vividly, "Our life is short, learn to enjoy yourself to the fullest in as many ways as you can and stay happy. Every wonderful moment we get to experience matters." This will stay with me forever.

I know that she is someone whom I could not possibly meet everyday. But by playing her genuine sweet loving smiles in my mind again and again keeps me going. The quality of her companionship is definitely immeasurable with everything that I have possibly given.

Many wonderful things about her had been precisely said by many gents. But if I were to express my own thought, "Some may have said that I did so many bold and silly things but to hold on to this special connection with Mia, I will not regret doing it again and again". To count the number of days left that you will no longer be able to see such a beautiful person is a bitter experience. It's really sad that I will be leaving Canada for good in a couple of days.

To Mia, thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. Since the day we met.

Best of luck to your future endeavours. I wish that you stay happy forever and take care! Farewell Mia and it's my forever wish to meet you again.

I had the pleasure of meeting Mia recently. She has an incall in a convenient location, and I think it's nice inside too... but I'm not really sure on that, because once I arrived I really didn't spend a lot of time admiring the decor :) I was swiftly distracted, undressed, and then led into the shower, where the fun continued...

And so to the massage table, where a very nice massage gradually worked its way into a fantastic conclusion to my visit, done a bit differently to how most MAs do things. But you'll have to go and see Mia for yourself if you want to know what that is :) Rest assured, it's worth doing so.

• Like 1

Confident , grounded, beautiful woman who is everything these 4 pages of praise claim she is, Mia is an absolute pleasure to be with. I hope to see her again soon.

• Like 1

I have had the pleasure of meeting a lovely woman who treats their guests with care. Highly recommended.

I admire an independent person that is professional and sensual. Mia has great facilities, the table, massage oils, and venue are very well thought out.

Mia will put you at ease.

• Like 2

Mia is an amazing person, we have great conversation and chemistry. She is one of the most beautiful and intelligent people I have ever met. Her massage is amazing. And the other stuff we did was incredibly fun.

I f I could I would see her weekly!!!!

It's been over a year and a half since we last met. I've tried a few times, but she was always busy. But today was my luck day, she was free. I arrived at her in-call at noon and was greeted by Mia who looked very beautiful in a ponytail and nice top and skirt outfit. She gave me a big hug and a great kiss to start. Chatted for a few minutes, then we started the shower and undressed. She looked great, she is very fit at tanned. The shower was a lot of fun, a lot more kissing. But soon we had to dry off and enter her massage room. She has her condo tastefully decorated, The spa area was dark and lit with candles.

She had my lie on my stomach, and she poured warm oil over me. This heated oil is a nice touch, felt great and slippery. She gives a very good massage, feeling for tender spots and massaging them them away, Soon she began the body slides which felt very nice. And then she asked if I wanted to flip.  I offered to give her a massage first, which she happily accepted.  It is always nice to massage the woman and chat at the same time, while sneaking in some kisses 🙂  She said that I gave a nice firm massage.  I asked her to flip over after a while, and massaged her legs and front for a while, sneaking in some passionate kisses. I managed to give her Jello legs.  

We cuddled and kiss for a while, then she began to massage my front, but first she gave me some towels to use as a pillow. It's these nice little touches that make a difference. She is a very good kisser, which is one of the reason's I like coming to see her.  Her massage from here is very slow and sensual. She uses both her hands and is constantly switching positions and angles, always keeping me stimulated and on edge, this went on for a long time, till she decided it was time for me to finish. And finish I did, she left me with a toe curling finished, which left me quivering for a few minutes. She came back with a warm towel to clean me up. And laid next to me where we kissed a cuddled a bit more. then it was time to clean up in the shower. She made sure that I was clean and dry. We got dressed and said our good byes and another nice good bye kiss.

This was one of the best sessions I've had in a while. She is a beautiful, sexy woman that is very skilled with her hands, she will leave you pain free and relaxed if not drained 🙂  Will have to try to see her more often in the future.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.